Sig Sauer PM400 11.5" NATO AR pistol

Guest ThePunisher

Guest ThePunisher
I joined the AR pistol club tonight after buying a Sig Sauer M400 AR pistol that came with the new Sig forearm stabilizing brace. The stabilizer is in essence just like a stock if put against shoulder and cheek. The barrel is 11.5 inches and 25.5 inches overall length without the stabilizer brace on, and 26.5 with the brace on. It also came with a foam tube cover when not using the brace.

I bought the second of two that Guns and Leather in Hendersonville had today. I believe the Greenbrier shop may still have one in stock. Been looking for awhile in gun shops for AR pistols with no success, but Sig will probably be supplying these AR pistols for gun shops now.

Any suggestions for optics that anyone is using on their AR pistols. Edited by ThePunisher

Congrats on your purchase! Run out and kill a squirrel and snap a pic with your new pistol in one hand and the squirrel in the other and post it up....oh and you have to have your war cry face in the picture!  :rock:

It'll be a dream come true if I ever get an AR pistol, so I'm pretty jealous of ya right now. Enjoy it!

Guest ThePunisher
Well I can now carry my AR 15 pistol legally chambered in a duffel bag with my permit and with any size magazine I want to use. Just got three new Pmags 40 rounders. Now I need to go to the range when it cools off and see how it shoots.

Well I can now carry my AR 15 pistol legally chambered in a duffel bag with my permit and with any size magazine I want to use. Just got three new Pmags 40 rounders. Now I need to go to the range when it cools off and see how it shoots.

I can imagine you'll have quite a grin on your face the first time you carry that around with you. I'd probably be giggling....seriously...

Have you tried the 40 rounders in your other ARs yet? I haven't got one yet and was wondering how they work.

This is why I like my AK pistol for hiking and camping. Once it gets SBR'd though, it would make it illegal to even have ammo with it, let alone chambered. Stupid laws.
  • Like 1
Guest ThePunisher

I can imagine you'll have quite a grin on your face the first time you carry that around with you. I'd probably be giggling....seriously...
Have you tried the 40 rounders in your other ARs yet? I haven't got one yet and was wondering how they work.

Just got 40 rounders last week and am waiting for the weather to cool down a little. Went to range two weeks ago and sweated profusely to the point I had to wipe the moisture from glasses constantly. That was no fun.

Just got 40 rounders last week and am waiting for the weather to cool down a little. Went to range two weeks ago and sweated profusely to the point I had to wipe the moisture from glasses constantly. That was no fun.

Went to OK Corral a couple of weeks ago and it was the same way. I'm ready for it to cool down a little so I can get my AR10 sighted in. Hopefully it'll cool down in the next couple weekends. I'm sure those 40 rounders will do fine, just haven't talked to anyone that's owned them to get their thoughts.

I'm running the Primary Arms red dot and mount on my pistol. It's not an Aimpoint, but it works well. Hope you enjoy your new toy man, I enjoy mine but I've been thinking about selling the upper and building a 14.5" upper with pinned brake for it.
Posted Image

Guest ThePunisher

Where exactly did you buy it? Ive been wanting on for some time now but have never actually seen one in a lgs.

Guns and Leather in Hendersonville. I bought the last one of two they had, but the Greenbrier store has one I believe. Probably won't be there long.
Guest 6.8 AR

Good to see another AR pistol in the midst. I just use iron sights on mine. Too short range to worry over red dots and

Eotechs over. Makes them too heavy for me.

Guest ThePunisher

how much were those m400s? I have been debating whether to build or to buy.

$1175.00 and Guns and Leathers in Greenbrier had 4 of them as of 5:00 pm today.

I won't be using the brace for one hand shooting, but I will definitely use the brace as a stock. Edited by ThePunisher

I joined the AR pistol club tonight after buying a Sig Sauer M400 AR pistol that came with the new Sig forearm stabilizing brace. The stabilizer is in essence just like a stock if put against shoulder and cheek. The barrel is 11.5 inches and 25.5 inches overall length without the stabilizer brace on, and 26.5 with the brace on. It also came with a foam tube cover when not using the brace.

I bought the second of two that Guns and Leather in Hendersonville had today. I believe the Greenbrier shop may still have one in stock. Been looking for awhile in gun shops for AR pistols with no success, but Sig will probably be supplying these AR pistols for gun shops now.

Any suggestions for optics that anyone is using on their AR pistols.

When are you going to get the stamp and put a suppressor on it?

Guest Skyline034
I went to check prices at Everything Weapons in Brentwood Tn today on the M400 and they were $1129.00 so I'm assuming that's a good price after seeing a $2g number on here.
Guest ThePunisher

I went to check prices at Everything Weapons in Brentwood Tn today on the M400 and they were $1129.00 so I'm assuming that's a good price after seeing a $2g number on here.

$46.00 cheaper than I paid at Guns and Leather.