Congrats to tngunowners

Guest bob-e

Guest bob-e

The site has completely blown up! (no pun intended). 284 members?! Hell yes! I had forgotten about this site and Tungsten reminded me today. I thought I was blocked at work (Fed Govt), but I'm not, so look for some more posting and browsing from me. I do my best net surfing on your/my/gov'ts dime:blush: :D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bob-e

Yeah I have the Lasermax in my Glock 27. Never really had a chance to use it much. Thankfully I've never had to unholster at night (or day) in self-defense. Used it at the range a few times and it was right on target, but it's hard to see in the bright daylight.

Guest LiLBucket

Do you mind me asking what you paid for it? (If not, what'd ya pay?:D )

Is it the one that uses the take down "lever" to turn it on and off?

I think the one that fits the 27 will also fit my S&W, but since they're quite pricey from what I remember so I've never researched it much.

Thanks!:D

Guest bob-e
Do you mind me asking what you paid for it? (If not, what'd ya pay?:D )

Is it the one that uses the take down "lever" to turn it on and off?

I think the one that fits the 27 will also fit my S&W, but since they're quite pricey from what I remember so I've never researched it much.

Thanks!:D

I think I paid $350 at a gun show. They go for $300-325 on ebay, but I just hate ebay. Mine is actually for sale on here because I am getting rid of my Glock.

It does use the take down lever to turn on and off and is completely stock looking on the outside. Dunno if it fits the S&W

Guest EasilyObsessed
ihavenoideawhatisbeingdiscussedhere. i'msurei'mnottheonlyone!

(Man, it takes effort NOT to hit the space bar!!)

We both have WRX Wagons...and they both have had some issues :D

P.S. Tungsten takes Username change requests seriously :meh:

Guest LiLBucket
We both have WRX Wagons...and they both have had some issues :D

P.S. Tungsten takes Username change requests seriously :meh:

Ahh. Shoe-e, couldn't sleep last night on that one! j/k