Admin: Please lock.

Guest Nunya

Remington thunderbolt is 20 bucks a brick 

but midway charges 15 to ship and wont let you buy more than one box at a time

:down:

Im figuring by the end of the year ammo shortages will be a thing of the past anyways

I'm hoping so. Walmart would be the only exception to this in my opinion according to the still present absence of ammo. But crossin my fingers.

I ain't supporting anybody , just tired of people complaining about nothing. If you don't like the price then don't buy it. If you don't like the person , keep it to yourself.

Thanks for the advice old timer but I'll pass.

Thanks for the advice old timer but I'll pass.

I have been a member here for over 3 years, not as long as many Im sure. One thing I have learned is that it is a close knit family that has lots to offer. From time to time there is a young whipper snapper that thinks he can come in and disrupt the family. They never last long. But understand this BCR#1, I and many others have that "ole timers" back. Do Not Tread On Us. Instead Listen, Learn and be a part of this Great family or take your Disrespectful a$$ some where else 

• Like 7

I have been a member here for over 3 years, not as long as many Im sure. One thing I have learned is that it is a close knit family that has lots to offer. From time to time there is a young whipper snapper that thinks he can come in and disrupt the family. They never last long. But understand this BCR#1, I and many others have that "ole timers" back. Do Not Tread On Us. Instead Listen, Learn and be a part of this Great family or take your Disrespectful a$$ some where else

Thank you BJB , I hope you pull me over at my next traffic stop. :)
Although it's been 47 years , I've been a good citizen. Edited by Threeeighty
  • Administrator

Like I said above, jones will post it on armslist when he gets it. I despise reseller scum. http://www.armslist.com/posts/2084337/chattanooga-tennessee-ammo-for-sale---22-lr-ammo---the--good-stuff-

Bill

No one cares.  Worry about your own affairs.  What he does with things he bought and paid for are his business, not yours.

I'm giving you 5-days of not being able to post to think on it some.  Attacking your fellow members won't be tolerated here.

• Like 8

No one cares. Worry about your own affairs. What he does with things he bought and paid for are his business, not yours.

I'm giving you 5-days of not being able to post to think on it some. Attacking your fellow members won't be tolerated here.

Hes just like the rest of us. Tired of $100 bricks of .22 lr on armslist. Its one thing when its a faceless armslist poster, but I thought the benfactors here were a cut above. Most of them are, there just happens to be one person here who is ok with gouging the piss out of people. His buisness, but many here, including me have loonnnngggg memories.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.

• Like 3

I have been a member here for over 3 years, not as long as many Im sure. One thing I have learned is that it is a close knit family that has lots to offer. From time to time there is a young whipper snapper that thinks he can come in and disrupt the family. They never last long. But understand this BCR#1, I and many others have that "ole timers" back. Do Not Tread On Us. Instead Listen, Learn and be a part of this Great family or take your Disrespectful a$$ some where else

Hes been a member since Jan. 2010 and hes 59. Not really a new guy or a young whippersnapper. Just openly saying what alot of us are thinking.

Tapatalk ate my spelling.