Explain your username.

I really like the Rambo movies. He and I both like big guns and tanks and helicopters and ripping people to shreds with 50 cals mounted on the back of jeeps.... and my name is Joe, thus Ramjo was born.

Back when I used to be into stereos and big bass, rims, etc, my friends called me guttajoe and slojoe LOL. guttajoe b/c of the music and slojoe b/c my rims were 20" and so out of round that if i drove more than 50mph it felt like driving over speed bumps.

I like Ramjo better.

One of my favorite rock bands is Rush. They have an album with one song named Digital Man, and another named Analog Kid. I'm an IT guy, so the obvious choice should have been Digital Man, but I have a warped sense of humor and in many ways I'm not like most IT guys, so I picked Analog Kid. I've used it as a screen name and email for years, but more often than not AnalogKid (with one "d") is taken, adding the second "d" it's usually available, so that just stuck.

Shoot Oh Shoot, I've seen most every episode 3 times and I'm probably half your age, great show.

Yeah, I actually caught a few of them again on one of the oldie channels in the last couple years.

Many of Boone's best parts before that series were generally as the heavy. Ever see The Tall T? Noteworthy flick, from an Elmore Leonard story. And the title is still a mystery.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.