Explain your username.

The most reliable and toughest car I ever had was my 1989 Toyota Tercel. One of the last carbureted engines from Toyota and still averaged 50 MPG , thats correct , 50 MPG. It was so good on gas that I thought it was something neat that slipped out of the "test area" at Toyota .

Partly the title of a writing project I've worked on - off and on - for a couple of years, but mostly it comes from a love of American history - specifically the Western Fur Trade era - and the dedication, desire and diligence to truly "walk the walk."  To step into time, i.,e., become a "timestepper," while physically impossible, is a mindset that pretty much all experimental archeologists strive to achieve.    

In high school, shot pool almost every night at a friends house, with other friends. Our host would be upstairs studying while the rest of us played pool. Will around 9 or 9:30 I would usually leave. This was usually before our friend would come downstairs, after finishing his studies, to joint us. From what I was told he would set on the stairs look around the room to see who was and wasn't there and then uttered those immortal words "where did Greene go".  Today we call our host Dr. Camper. :up:

Edited by greenego
I used to play an Ernie Ball MusicMan bass guitar. On forums where musicman is already taken, I use musicmanbass. That bass is long gone, but the name is generic enough that now I just figure it represents my love for music, and I make guitars for a living now so it all still works out. :-)

"TSprint" is the name of the bay horse in the background and on the right side of my avatar. 1 is simply that he is one of the horses in the picture.  He is actually the 2d best overall horse that I have ever seen in my lifetime and the spotted horse in the foreground is the best  and they are great buddies. I am lucky to have had them in my life.

I used to play Return to castle wolfenstein online back in 01-04 and actually played in competitions even went to quakecon in 03. Slick was a nickname i had before gaming but back in those days you had to be "Leet and talk like a haxor."   i liked the look of sL1k  and it just stuck.