Explain why you married the women you did.

Jesse

Because divorce is a character builder I could get in no other way -- so much so, I did it twice and durn near thrice. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll contributed, though.

"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance."  -- Oscar Wilde

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

first one was out of lust.  second one was for Love. First one lasted 18 years and last 16 was Hell. Second one lasted 7 years and I lost her to a heart attack. I said I should have known the worst marriage would have lasted the longest. Been just me and an old dog named Kasey since 1997 and gonna stay that way unless one of us dies.

I fell in love with at first sight. No really.

I saw he walking down the street, we were both 13. I told her then I would marry her.

I joined the air force, and we fell apart. I married and she married ( both very bad btw). But we kept being drawn together.

I got out of the AF and moved back to TN, we were to get married and my brother got in a MC accident and I had to move to AL.

Well after all that we got married and its been 28 (in Nov.) wonderful years.

If I had it to do again I would not hesitate. I love her more today than I ever did. She is truly my soul mate.
  • Like 3
Guest TankerHC

Commonalities.

With me already being divorced twice (Married once for 18 years and once for 30 days), and she being divorced once (married 15 years), we were under no illusions of how things can turn out. We were together 10 years before we tied the knot.

Oh, and that love thing too.

Edited by TankerHC

Hotter than a two dollar pistol in Daisey Dukes, put up with me for three years while I ran wild. When I got that out of my system we got married and have been that way for the last 34 years, and She can make better cornbread then my Mom.

Joe W.

• Like 1