ESEE 4

• 3 weeks later...

Good looking ESEEs guys. They have some new ones coming out!
Camp Lore Line, Scandi Grinds. I can't keep up.

image_zps0dbb8f52.jpg

I'm going to see what some of the new stainless forms are going to look like.

Edited by DAdams
  • Like 1
If you want kydex- Regalia Innovations, Godspeed Tactical or Azwelke. All 3 do great work.

Leather- Large Sharpshooter (great for the price), kbknives on ebay (he made me one for a Becker BK2), Skystorm Leather if you don't mind spending some $$$. Several guys on the ESEE forum do leather work too.

.... or Azwelke. All 3 do great work.

He (Al Welke) made one for my necker, just aces, think I paid $35, had to send him the knife 'cause it wasn't one he'd ever done one for, didn't have pattern.  This is the "taco" style, he also does brads on both sides if you like. Note thumb nub to push off against, nifty.

LawDog2.jpg

edit: he does have website now:

http://azwelke.com/about

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
Guest Nick@NKG

I've been wanting an ESEE 4 for a while but never got around to buying one. I was in SMKW and actually found them on sale cheaper than about any place I've seen so went ahead and got one. Came with the sheath and clip and I have an extra Tek Lok here at the house for it. Not my pic but the same setup.

ESEE4_zpsc4aa7e23.jpg

Love the ESEE-4 Love that color combo too!

• 4 weeks later...

Just got a left handed dangler sheath in coyote from AZWELKE for a 4... It looks great and works just like ya think it should... The only thing i would change is i would use chicago screws on about the top two rivets; but that's a "...minor in the majors..." .  His workmanship is great...

It took about 4 weeks for him to get my sheath done....

leroy

• Like 1

Just got a left handed dangler sheath in coyote from AZWELKE for a 4... It looks great and works just like ya think it should... The only thing i would change is i would use chicago screws on about the top two rivets; but that's a "...minor in the majors..." .  His workmanship is great...

It took about 4 weeks for him to get my sheath done....

leroy

Congrats...Al does nice work. Post a pic or 2 if you get the chance.