Bass Pro Shop

I went to Bass Pro today for the Remington UMC 9mm sale , before I

left I looked at prohibited carry locations and Opry Mills was one, a entry

there said Bass Pro might be included. Since riding a Motorcycle there

I decided not to carry, not wanting to leave firearm in saddlebags.

Anyway no signs are up at doors, and I talked to 2 salesmen in firearms

they said no restrictions in Bass Pro but there were in Opry Mills Mall.

I tried to put a entry but must be resticted.

Thanks John

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Bass Pro today for the Remington UMC 9mm sale , before I

left I looked at prohibited carry locations and Opry Mills was one, a entry

there said Bass Pro might be included. Since riding a Motorcycle there

I decided not to carry, not wanting to leave firearm in saddlebags.

Anyway no signs are up at doors, and I talked to 2 salesmen in firearms

they said no restrictions in Bass Pro but there were in Opry Mills Mall.

I tried to put a entry but must be resticted.

Thanks John

John, you probably just need more posts or time on the board. I haven't read it myself in a while. Think it's 50 posts and/or/ 30 days. Stick around and post it later, if you will.

I like to see members who actually have some useful information.

Last I checked none of the doors were marked, the only "posting " at Mills was in their 'code of conduct" posted inside the mall...and it isn't up to snuff legally speaking

Lots of places like that. If I'm carrying concealed, I just ignore their non-legal signs. And remember that the legal posting has to be at all public entrances.

The doors to the mall from Bass Pro say, "no firearms permitted beyond this point." other than that nothing. I think it is more for people who just bought a gun and then want to walk around the mall.

Of course this is all mute, since Kwik has sent his manifesto on posting to mall security.:screwy:

The doors to the mall from Bass Pro say, "no firearms permitted beyond this point." other than that nothing. I think it is more for people who just bought a gun and then want to walk around the mall.

Of course this is all mute, since K*** has sent his manifesto on posting to mall security.;)

D*mn you dont you know that name is prohibited and taboo :screwy:

Edited by Magiccarpetrides
lol
Guest eyebedam
Nah, kwik would have the rabbi arrested for carrying where posted.:screwy:

Oh yea, eyebedam, did you ever watch that guy paint? It is wild the way he can get a picture out of nothing.

Yeah I can remember when I was little I would watch him paint on PBS. He was always just so mellow & happy with his happy trees & all. He really did have some talent. He probably smoked some happy trees. Bob Ross was the shiznet when it comes to oil painting. I would try to copy what he was doing with magic markers since my granny wouldnt buy me no paint because I would make a huge mess.

Edited by eyebedam
Guest pjblurton

Bass Pro Shops in Memphis has a firearms check station. You turn in your weapon on the way in and pick it up on the way out...

I don't like it but it does beat leaving it in the car...

• 2 weeks later...
Bass Pro Shops in Memphis has a firearms check station. You turn in your weapon on the way in and pick it up on the way out...

I don't like it but it does beat leaving it in the car...

Hmmm, never noticed that "station", kinda like I typically don't notice nor read the signs and whatnot on the front doors. Not going to be looking for it in the future either.