Zimmerman in Trouble Again ?

So he gets stopped for speeding a second time a few days ago.

Wife files for divorce  couple days ago.

Now something just breaking about threatening wife, gun involved. Or something.

Stay tuned.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

He needs to get out of the country, or move far away. He's just going to get killed or put in prison in FL if he doesn't get out.

I agree. He doesn't need to kiss arse, but he does need to humble himself and stay low key for the foreseeable future.

I'm speculating(shocking for TGO)  but I wonder if this was a stunt by Mrs. Z to create some dirt for the upcoming divorce.

Will be interesting to hear the details.

Ding! "Domestic disturbance" calls aren't all that uncommon with this kind of divorce. Seems to me, if there were any bruises or blood, there would be charges.

I'm speculating(shocking for TGO) but I wonder if this was a stunt by Mrs. Z to create some dirt for the upcoming divorce.

Will be interesting to hear the details.

Could be, but would lying to the cops and getting the media involved be worth it?

I'm certain that GZ probably only wanted to talk about staying together and things got out of hand. Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1

Could be, but would lying to the cops and getting the media involved be worth it?

I'm certain that GZ probably only wanted to talk about staying together and things got out of hand.

With as much negative equity as GZ's name has with a lot of Florida, I think the answer is yes.

I'm certain that GZ probably only wanted to talk about staying together and things got out of hand.

Don't forget she was found guilty of perjury. She clearly has an issue with the truth.

• Like 5

Don't forget she was found guilty of perjury. She clearly has an issue with the truth.

Agreed, but at the time she was standing by her man.

I don't care for GZ, but I hope that this proves false. We don't need another epic thread about this crap while the politicians are attempting to get us involved with in another war. Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1

Have the Justice for Shelley groups started popping up yet?

Yep.......

JUSTICE 4 SHELLIE!!!!

That piece of crap needs put behind bars. He's nothing but trouble, and knows he can get away with murder!

What you was wanting right?

DaveS

• Like 1

He needs to get out of the country, or move far away. He's just going to get killed or put in prison in FL if he doesn't get out.

The state needs to take his gun away forever. Without his gun, he's a little pu*** and  he will stay out of trouble without it!

DaveS