Zimmerman in Trouble Again ?

Agreed, but at the time she was standing by her man.

I don't care for GZ, but I hope that this proves false. We don't need another epic thread about this crap while the politicians are attempting to get us involved with in another war.

Whoa, Whoa there buddy.....don't kill this thread yet! Everyone is waiting on the great Zman hating DaveS to get riled up and start posting! Don't cheat me out of my Benefactor fee's!

He should have stayed in his truck instead of getting out and knocking the glasses off her daddy!

DaveS

• Like 1

Shellie said it best, "She says she believes the not guilty verdict has left her husband feeling "invincible" and since then has been "making some reckless decisions."

He refuses to lay low and just let the hate blow over. OJ went throught the same thing post not-guilty verdict and look at where he is now.  Care to place bets on how long before Zimm actually lands a conviction for . . . something?

I'm just waiting for her to flat-out say George lied about everything.  That he pulled the gun first.  That he tried to physically detain Trayvon.  That he started the fight. 

IF that happens, sit back and watch CCW restrictions rise, Stand Your Ground Laws fall, and the NRA excoriated like never before.  This could get very ugly.

• Like 1

Three thoughts: ... Vindictive woman wants divorce... Ratty divorce lawyers give unethical advice...Willing "enforcers" investigate...

"....Its the typical "mad woman tells lie --willing accomplices in law enforcement  "forced to investigate" thing..."

I think it's funny:  Shelley Zimmerman charged with perjury (...lying to the court...); now is the most truthful woman in Orange County... . I say she has either been bought, is a mad, vindictive woman, or both... All of 'em are bad...

disbelievin leroy

• Like 3

Three thoughts: ... Vindictive woman wants divorce... Ratty divorce lawyers give unethical advice...Willing "enforcers" investigate...

"....Its the typical "mad woman tells lie --willing accomplices in law enforcement  "forced to investigate" thing..."

I think it's funny:  Shelley Zimmerman charged with perjury (...lying to the court...); now is the most truthful woman in Orange County... . I say she has either been bought, is a mad, vindictive woman, or both... All of 'em are bad...

disbelievin leroy

So far Leroy has the best answer.

DaveS

disbelievin leroy

The life lessons in this video are timeless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

But the most important one in this case is:

DON'T RIDE WITH A MAD WOMAN!

• Like 1

I don't know about an inside job, but when he got stopped in Texas for speeding, he had a gun on him. Seemed legal.

DaveS

Not referring to the gun. The situation as a whole seems rather off. By inside job, I mean she may have been bought off to set everything in motion for domestic violence charge. that's why I was asking if that charge would make so it the person was unable to lawfully own a firearm. Edited by knewcomb

Not referring to the gun. The situation as a whole seems rather off. By inside job, I mean she may have been bought off to set everything in motion for domestic violence charge. that's why I was asking if that charge would make so it the person was unable to lawfully own a firearm.

I'm wondering the same thing.

DaveS

Wow, GZ is the new poster boy for righteousness and victimization. Maybe he's just an OJ type douche slowly headed to a date with karma.

***Truth is Obama is behind this. He knows that we will be distracted by this for at least 18 months and a 70 page thread. That should be long enough to get us thoroughly entrenched in Syria. Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 2

The spouse is clearly just trying to leverage her divorce; the tell-tale is the changing story.

Just someone else trying to make a buck off of someone else's misery.

Zimmerman needs to drop her like a hot rock.

Edited by QuietDan
  • Like 1

“I know the 911 tape suggests that Shellie was saying something but I think that was heightened emotions,” O’Mara said. “There may have been some pushing and touching. That happens a lot in divorce situations ... Nobody was injured.”

It may happen a lot in divorce cases, but it would have put any of us under arrest for domestic violence.

Edited by DaveTN
  • Like 2
Guest nra37922

She's probably scared that she is as big a target as George.  Would be tough to go through like that always checking your back.  Pressure probably got to be too much...

She's probably scared that she is as big a target as George.  Would be tough to go through like that always checking your back.  Pressure probably got to be too much...

I would hate going through life watching the shadows and looking behind me every where I go!

DaveS