Zimmerman in Trouble Again ?

Not referring to the gun. The situation as a whole seems rather off. By inside job, I mean she may have been bought off to set everything in motion for domestic violence charge. that's why I was asking if that charge would make so it the person was unable to lawfully own a firearm.

OK, I'm tracking with ya now.

DaveS

Damn, it didn't take long to get DaveS fired up. I was thinking we'd make it a few more pages.

Y'all know I can't stand Zman! His face, his voice, his lies....EEEEEEEEGGGGAAAADDDDDDSSSSSSSS! I'd push him off the planet if I could! Time for my meds.....

DaveS

Y'all know I can't stand Zman! His face, his voice, his lies....EEEEEEEEGGGGAAAADDDDDDSSSSSSSS! I'd push him off the planet if I could! Time for my meds.....

DaveS

You racist! :D

Edited by 6.8 AR
Guest RevScottie

...and the wife lies to get the estranged husband in trouble:

A Lake Mary police official later said Zimmerman did not have a gun, officers never found a gun and that Zimmerman himself said he never had a gun on him.

"We did not take a gun at all, because there was no reason to take a gun, because his gun was in his truck," Bracknell said.

Shellie Zimmerman, police said, told them she never saw a gun but saw George Zimmerman's hands near where she believed he would have had a weapon.

Bottom line she made up "facts" to dramatize the situation for her benefit.

Fox is also reporting that while his hand was on his gun during the argument with her Father, he did not remove it from the holster.

Isn't that a form of assault? If you're arguing with someone and you put your hand on your gun?

DaveS

Guest RevScottie

"The call went out as a 911 call that Mr. Zimmerman was threatening them with a firearm," Hudson said. "We're trying to see if that's true or not."

Later Monday night, Hudson said, "She basically said he made a movement that would be consistent with a movement someone would make if they had a gun." But no gun was found.

Shellie Zimmerman had asked that her husband pay for a permanent life insurance policy with her named as the beneficiary, according to a divorce petition made public last week.

...yep she's a real winner 

I'm speculating(shocking for TGO)  but I wonder if this was a stunt by Mrs. Z to create some dirt for the upcoming divorce.

Will be interesting to hear the details.

If I had done 10% of what my ex accused me of during our one year(plus) divorce I would still be in jail almost 30 years later. People you loved and who you thought loved you can become pure evil in a divorce - whether that is all or even part of what is going on here I neither know or care and I'm a bit surprised that such a stupid story has generated three pages of posts about it.

And yes, I realize that with this post I'm adding to the discussion but this will be my only addition to this one!

Guest RevScottie

Isn't that a form of assault? If you're arguing with someone and you put your hand on your gun?

DaveS

Not if you don't even have a gun on you and your estranged wife made up that part of the story.

• Moderators

[font='proxima-nova']
A Lake Mary police official later said Zimmerman did not have a gun, officers never found a gun and that Zimmerman himself said he never had a gun on him.
[/font]
[font='proxima-nova']
"We did not take a gun at all, because there was no reason to take a gun, because his gun was in his truck," Bracknell said.
[/font]
[font='proxima-nova']
Shellie Zimmerman, police said, told them she never saw a gun but saw George Zimmerman's hands near where she believed he would have had a weapon.
[/font]

[font='proxima-nova']
[/font]

Who'd a thunk it?
  • Like 4

I highly recommend a thorough review of this little video... Raydog is exactly right... Valuable truths are included in this "public service presentation"....

The life lessons in this video are timeless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

But the most important one in this case is:

DON'T RIDE WITH A MAD WOMAN!

Thanks again, raydog...!!  This is good stuff!!

leroy

One life lesson to be learned from this is it is sometimes better to let your spouse win the argument rather than escalating things and her calling the cops.

It takes two to be married. I wonder what's going on?

Ah, this isn't news, anyway. If it is, y'all have fun with it. Maybe I should tune in to "Keeping up with the Kardashians", but I doubt it is

on ROKU. :D

Guest nra37922

So much real important stuff going on in the world that I could give a rats rump about the GZ saga anymore.  Justice was served and a verdict rendered - MOVE ON.... 

So much real important stuff going on in the world that I could give a rats rump about the GZ saga anymore.  Justice was served and a verdict rendered - MOVE ON.... 

I hear ya man. George "OJ" Zimmerman. Has a special ring to it huh?

DaveS

sounds like the MRS is up to no good to me.   I don't even like GZ much  but in less than a week she has demanded the insane (a life insurance on GZ paying to her on his death??!!  She kills her EX and gets PAID?! ... sounds fishy)  and made this questionable (he was apparently unarmed??) 911 call publicity stunt?   She is looking to score on his fame somehow, --- its ALWAYS about the money. 

• Like 2
Guest nra37922

sounds like the MRS is up to no good to me.   I don't even like GZ much  but in less than a week she has demanded the insane (a life insurance on GZ paying to her on his death??!!  She kills her EX and gets PAID?! ... sounds fishy)  and made this questionable (he was apparently unarmed??) 911 call publicity stunt?   She is looking to score on his fame somehow, --- its ALWAYS about the money. 

This is going to be crass but chalk this up to 'the screwing one gets for the screwing one got'

Edited by nra37922

But then Mark O'Mara said he did have his gun on him, in waistband with shirt over it.

Oh, and O'Mara announced he would no longer take Zim as a client in any future cases.

He's also been hired on as CNN legal analyst.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

I said all along that - even though I eventually came to believe that he was not, technically, 'guilty' of breaking any law in the Martin shooting - Zimmerman is NOT and never was a person we needed to hold up as a 'poster boy' for the self defense/firearms carry community.  If he and his wife were both to join cloistered communities and never be heard from, again, I think we would all be better off for it.

• Like 5

I said all along that - even though I eventually came to believe that he was not, technically, 'guilty' of breaking any law in the Martin shooting - Zimmerman is NOT and never was a person we needed to hold up as a 'poster boy' for the self defense/firearms carry community.  If he and his wife were both to join cloistered communities and never be heard from, again, I think we would all be better off for it.

I'll second that.
Guest ThePunisher
66 more pages to make it to 70. This TGO thread about Zimmerman/Martin may last longer than the soap opera "All My Children". Edited by ThePunisher

O'Mara appeared to struggle with his anger at his client during Monday's incident in which he went to Zimmerman's house while police were still there. During a press conference later, O'Mara was asked if he had any advice for Zimmerman, and he answered, "Pay me."

Shows you what kind of dirt bag Zimmerman is (for those that had any doubt). He can afford body guards and travel all over the country; but can’t pay the man that saved his life. Certainly he had a gun on him and certainly he taunted his wife and her father. I hope they get enough evidence to send this dirt bag to jail where he belongs.

• Like 2