Zimmerman in Trouble Again ?

But then Mark O'Mara said he did have his gun on him, in waistband with shirt over it.

Oh, and O'Mara announced he would no longer take Zim as a client in any future cases.

He's also been hired on as CNN legal analyst.

- OS

CNN hired GZ as legal analyst? Seems a little strange even for CNN no?! :screwy:

CNN hired GZ as legal analyst? Seems a little strange even for CNN no?! :screwy:

Dunno. Ever since CNN went to the dogs ratings wise, they seem to have really come back with a pretty much neutral overall bent, much as they started before the liberal slide downhill. And O'Mara now has semi rock star status.

I think they're letting MSNBC "Lean Forward" alone.

- OS

66 more pages to make it to 70. This TGO thread about Zimmerman/Martin may last longer than the soap opera "All My Children".

Seventy % of the threads on TGO contain the word "Obama". Twenty % contain the words "George Zimmerman", five % contains the word "gun", and five % contain the word "gunbuster". What else is there to talk about?  ;)

DaveS

Edited by DaveS

Although I hope not, but someone else will have to die before Zman is brought under control. No insults intended, but a bunch of y'all voted for Obama, and a bunch voted for Zman. And since I voted for neither one, I can sit back and bi*** about both without feeling any shame. His raunchy *** should have been jailed to begin with. Now the state of Florida has to put up with his shananegans!

DaveS

Although I hope not, but someone else will have to die before Zman is brought under control. No insults intended, but a bunch of y'all voted for Obama, and a bunch voted for Zman. And since I voted for neither one, I can sit back and bi*** about both without feeling any shame. His raunchy *** should have been jailed to begin with. Now the state of Florida has to put up with his shananegans!

DaveS

As we discussed during our recent transaction, I am beginning to agree. I, for the life of me, can't believe how stupid Zimmerman has been since the trial has ended.

• Like 1

As we discussed during our recent transaction, I am beginning to agree. I, for the life of me, can't believe how stupid Zimmerman has been since the trial has ended.

I know right? Talking to you in person was one of the most intelligent conversations I've had in a while!

DaveS

Although I hope not, but someone else will have to die before Zman is brought under control.

DaveS

I am thinking that, if that does turn out to be the case, it will be Zimmerman who will be assuming the ambient temperature as a result of his next altercation.   

• Like 1