TGO Lowers - ACTION REQUIRED!

MacGyver

Looks like it's time to order some parts kits and stocks !

PSA best deal on lower parts kits ?

They offer some good specials on lower build kits etc .... Joeboboutfitters has LPK's for $54 or without a trigger for $34... I usually purchase the triggerless kits because I am a geiselle whore haha
[quote name="mcordell" post="1041167" timestamp="1380500736"] They offer some good specials on lower build kits etc .... Joeboboutfitters has LPK's for $54 or without a trigger for $34... I usually purchase the triggerless kits because I am a geiselle whore haha[/quote] JoeBobOutfitters.com is hard to beat on many items. Edited by TripleDigitRide

Forgive me for not browsing through 13 pages, but do we know who/where the FFL's will be ? This would matter to me, as I do not have time to travel very far.

Thanks !

Nothing official has been posted. That information will come. I would assume prior to submitting any money. This thread is just a place holder for your order, you can back out later for whatever reason

If I was a manufacturer, I sure would be happy with a pre-sold run as long as this . . . I am looking forward to the pricing -- which might be adjusted downwards as the run gets longer??

Lots of variables there. Looks like it's gonna be big enough that the the fairly small amount of NRE will be covered.

Man you guys are pathetic...

I am proud to say that from the very first of the original thread I only checked the thread 3 or 4 times per day.

Since the new thread I've been strong and only checked like 3 or 4 times per hour.

Geez...

Rookies!