TGO Lowers - ACTION REQUIRED!

MacGyver

OK, I want to learn about these critters.

Contingent on there being a local to 37716 (ex. Clinton, Oak Ridge, Knoxville area)  FFL & reasonable transfer fee,

I am in for -  

1 Lower.  and possibly an upper if I can afford it. 

I will need someone to teach me all things AR-assembly

*please, someone PM me the price on the uppers (I already know it for the lower)

The estimated lower price was on the original thread (unless it has been taken down) and there was never a discussion about uppers as the company that was supposed to be manufacturing wasn't offering them to us as the kind folks at CMT are. I know the suspense is building but as the opening post states no one will no for sure until on or shortly after the 30th when each of us that have claimed receives a PM stating the final price. I myself am anxiously awaiting the PM.

• Administrator

Just a few more days, folks.  Pricing can't be announced publicly because that's how the manufacturer wants it.  We need to respect their wishes and just be appreciative of the fact that this is being offered to us.

Trust me -- from what I've seen you're going to be glad you waited.  :)

• Like 3

So from what I can tell the bolt catch is mounted with a screw instead of a roll pin. Not something in lower parts kits , if this is true does the screw come with the lower ?

It should. There site says no roll pins needed for assembly. And  BOLT CATCH ASSEMBLY SCREW & ALLEN WRENCH SUPPLIED

Just a few more days, folks. Pricing can't be announced publicly because that's how the manufacturer wants it. We need to respect their wishes and just be appreciative of the fact that this is being offered to us.

Trust me -- from what I've seen you're going to be glad you waited. :)

:-)