Rp. Cooper... Just a reminder

http://cooper.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=679&Itemid=73 Politics like stew... It takes a long time, and if you don't stir, it'll stick. Here's to some things not sticking. Statement By: Jim Cooper Date: Jan. 16, 2013 Location: Washington, DC Rep. Jim Cooper (TN-05) issued the following statement today in response to President Obama's proposals to reduce gun violence: "The President is generally on the right track. We need background checks and we need to keep weapons of war off our streets and out of our schools and workplaces. Armor-piercing bullets and large-capacity magazines are also deeply troubling. We also need to do more to improve mental health and reduce violence in the media. "Bottom line: We are obligated to defend the right to bear arms, while also doing a better job of keeping our children and our families safe." 2014 is a full year away, but we have to remember and send someone else in his place. I wish he and he and his family well, but this stance does not represent me... at all. By the way: decent tool http://votesmart.org/ Edited by Peace

Cooper has always been a follower and never a leader and is the type that will agree with who ever has the power at that time. I have never had any respect for him as a politician but as a person he is a very nice guy. His problem is in politics he is to nice and many times to the wrong people...........jmho

• Like 1

He made a little name for himself in his early years as somewhat of a fiscal conservative...kinda.  Other than than that he's ALWAYS a liberal and toes the party line.  I've exchanged MANY e-mails with him, which I'm sure has caused me to be on somebody's watch list.  He needs to go, along with Corker and Alexander.

Edited by barewoolf
  • Like 2

Jim Cooper, our resident commie. Someone put him behind glass in a museum with a plaque that says "This is

an example of a coward in the Volunteer State who can't read or speak without letting the puppetmaster pull

the strings."

I wonder what spaceship dropped him in our state, years ago? I bet it was like Pepto Bismol fixing their stomach

ache when they did.

Where I live in Kingston Springs they keep shifting the boundry from the 5th. to 7th. district, so far i'm still in the 5th which is fine because Blackburn is going to win anyway so I would rather vote against Cooperlosie in the 5th district. Problem is that Nashville has been invaded by liberals which is most of his district however I will continue to vote against Cooper as long as i'm in the 5th district.
  • Like 1

I have him. Voted against him. Unfortunately, Nashville is plumb full of libtards. May be hard to get him out.

Nashville has been invaded by yuppie liberals wanting to flee their original sh!thole and make Nashville a liberal sh!thole. Good thing Nashville is not big enough to control the entire state like Chicago, NYC etc. etc.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 6.8 AR
Nashville was liberal before it was fashionable.
Not too many conservatives have been elected
to office in this town. I don't remember when it
had a Republican mayor, if ever.

As far as mayors, I go back to barely remembering Ben West, nope, liberal. Beverly
Briley, nope. Can't think of one.
Guest ThePunisher
He happens to be in a Dumacrat district where too many people are on the government tit. He probably gets re-elected. He claims to be a blue dog, but he toes the Pelosi line every time. They've never had a republican congressman from the 5 th district as far back as I can remember, and that's a long time. Edited by ThePunisher