Shooter at DC Navy Yard

This is going to push Congress over the edge because it's too close to home. Some type of gun control legislation will result because of this. Just when all of the hoopla from last year was starting to settle down, prices on arms and ammo are going to jump through the roof again.  

Just heard that four passed away on NBC.  

• Like 2

False Flag

Originally said shotgun, of course changed to AR15 "assault rifle" with super high capacity magazine clip belt fed in the extremely powerful .223 caliber cop killers black talon ddt dipped ammos.

..edited..i felt like i better order some parts for a build i had been patiently working on :(
I fueled another panic but things are too shaky.

• Like 1
If I have learned anything about these stories over the last couple of years is, not to speculate about anything the media says. It's going to take a few days or more to find out a truthful fact about this incident.
But, I guess I can wonder, being a military base where M-4's,M-16's and M-92's are stored and security carries them and the possibility of a converted jihadist. I'm not speculating that's what happened because I have no idea, it's just happened before so I threw it out.
All we can do is feel bad for the families of those who were killed.

My brother works there at the Navy Yard & I'm pulling my hair out trying to find out what the hell's going on! He made a brief call to my house earlier this morning letting us know that a man had entered & was shooting people, but had to get off the phone line. That's been a couple hours & there have been several people shot since then & now I can't get in touch with him to make sure he's okay. I don't know if he's among the injured or if he was evacuated! I'm stuck here at home & can't find out if he's alright or not!

My brother works there at the Navy Yard & I'm pulling my hair out trying to find out what the hell's going on! He made a brief call to my house earlier this morning letting us know that a man had entered & was shooting people, but had to get off the phone line. That's been a couple hours & there have been several people shot since then & now I can't get in touch with him to make sure he's okay. I don't know if he's among the injured or if he was evacuated! I'm stuck here at home & can't find out if he's alright or not!

I hope he calls you soon to tell you he's okay.
  • Like 2

This is going to push Congress over the edge because it's too close to home. Some type of gun control legislation will result because of this. Just when all of the hoopla from last year was starting to settle down, prices on arms and ammo are going to jump through the roof again.

No, it won't. Gun control is dead as a door nail.
  • Like 2

Praying that all is well with him
  • Like 1

Remember the black man and that young black man, known as the DC shooter? That was a few years ago. Bush's fault. :D

Maybe it was the Beltway shooter.

Edited by 6.8 AR

Did anyone see the press conference? Shooting topic, 60 seconds. He used the rest of the 5 min as a platform to discuss his agendas, Syria, economy, taxes, health care, jobs..............................

Seriously???  (insert shaking head)

He was scheduled to speak before the shooting happened.

I agree with you.