Shooter at DC Navy Yard

Yeh, I know where that place is. Interesting that some Wallace type in Dover sold a parcel to a bunch of Muslims.

Bunch of Democrats in Stewart Co. They'll figure it out soon enough. :D

On CNN there was some lady conducting interviews, and as some guy was trying to explain what he witnessed the reporter keep asking what kind of weapon he saw, what kind of bullets he was using. The guy told her he had no idea. But she kept pushing the same questions

It's all about the evil damned gun. Guy could have been on a killing spree with a knife, killing 20 or more with it and they still

would only be interested in the gun on these. I'm sure we're going to hear of the new and improved purpose made "cop killer"

bullet next.

NBC4 is reporting shooter entered with shotgun, took service pistol from dead guard, then shot a DC police and took his AR. 

This is coming from police sources. NBC4 has been pretty light on the speculation all day.

Sounds like someone knew what they were doing.

NBC4 is reporting shooter entered with shotgun, took service pistol from dead guard, then shot a DC police and took his AR. 

This is coming from police sources. NBC4 has been pretty light on the speculation all day.

Damn.

Sadly, even if this is true it won't deter the anti gun crowd from bitching about "assault weapons"

Damn.

Sadly, even if this is true it won't deter the anti gun crowd from bitching about "assault weapons"

Yes, it is sad that if the weapons really were taken off guards and police then they will only let them carry night sticks from now on.

I don't believe the poor reporting I am seeing on this.

The AP now says the shooter was Aaron Alexis from Texas with a criminal record and a concealed carry permit.  ?????

Got in with someone else's ID (photo??) and had a shotgun. 

I'll wait till they get their lies all straight and decide how they are going to blame legal gun owners before I read anymore on it. 

• Like 2

No it's not:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/14/federal-gun-bill-would-ban-ar-15-lower-parts-kits-barrels-and-receivers/

http://beta.congress.gov/113/bills/hr2910/BILLS-113hr2910ih.xml

This happening is just what they need to get a bill like the above passed. Better start writing and petitioning your reps!

If they couldn't pass significant legislation at the federal level after Sandy Hook, this has about as much chance of going anywhere as a car with a blown engine.

• Like 1

If they couldn't pass significant legislation at the federal level after Sandy Hook, this has about as much chance of going anywhere as a car with a blown engine.

Yep. Especially if he entered with Joe Biden's favorite gun, and stole the AR from a cop. And, of course, Obama had to make his comments about another mass shooting. Turns out, if Obama had a crazy uncle, he would look like...

• Like 4

It's a stretch (and by stretch, I mean conspiracy theory stretch), but this guy is from Texas and it is the first attack on a military installation since Ft. Hood.  Wonder if by any chance these guys new Hassan???  It's a way long shot, but just popped into my mind.  Even if they don't know him, I'll be curious to see if they are Muslim.

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 1

Crap, I just sold my AR at a normal price!!!  Should have waited until next week and used it to pay off my car.

My timing sucks.

On a serious note, from the small amount of info I've heard, this took more than a little planning and more than a fair amount of training.

Mac

WAS a Muslim? He dead now.

Dunno. Texas landlord mentioned he had gone to a Buddhist temple for a while. They're generally pretty peaceful folks.

Brooklyn native, wound up in Fort Worth due to Navy reserve, discharged in 2011.. Still unclear whether he was military contractor or civilian employee. Charged with illegally discharging firearm in 2010, went through apartment ceiling and almost hit upstairs neighbor, he said accidental while cleaning. Etc.

And half of all that may not be correct, you know how this stuff evolves.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Anyone like to buy my Bushmaster AR-15 automatic rifle with high capacity clips and some bullets. It has a carry handle and thing on the end to dim the light the bullets make. It is also black in color and the stock moves back and forth. I would be willing to let it go for 6500.00 :stunned:

Look out this will be coming back.

Oh and NO my AR-15 is not automatic,that was just because I have heard automatic rifle several times on TV already.