Sold - Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact 9mm w/gear, extras- $450

Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact 9mm, comes with gear (double mag pouch, holster)

Total of 2 16rd mags

1 10rd mag

Night Sights (still look good)

Extra Holster

ADDED:  TWO (2) BOXES OF 9MM LUGER 115 gr. JACKETED HOLLOW POINT AMMO (100rd Boxes for a total of 200rds.)

$450

Purchased this awhile back from another TGOer who put a few hundred rounds through it. Want to meet in the Antioch area.  Must be willing to pick-up in Antioch.  Must have TN id and be willing to complete a Bill of Sale.  Prefer to sell to TGOers with feedback.  If new, would like to have someone from this site vouch for you.  Pic coming soon.  Thanks.

xd9 001.JPG

xd9 more pics 003.JPG

Edited by JeffNash
  • JeffNash changed the title to For Sale -Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact 9mm w/gear, extras- $450
  • JeffNash changed the title to Sold - Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact 9mm w/gear, extras- $450

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By rdoubleu2021
      Lightly used AR-47 I built at the beginning of last year. 
      Upper is a Bear Creek Arsenal Upper chambered in 7.62x39 with a 16" stainless barrel
      Lower is a Palmetto State Armory AR-15 platform
      LaRue MBT-2S 2 stage Trigger
      Magpul Grip and adjustable stock
      Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle
      SigSauer Bravo5 optic
      3 - 10 round mags
      2 - 30 round mags
      About 220 rounds of steel cased non-corrosive ammo

Looking to get $1,100 but I am flexible
      I live in the Chattanooga area. Transaction will be in person, cash only, with Bill of Sale, all local laws apply, and buyer needs to have a Tennessee permit to show me.
      This is my first post on this forum so if I left anything out please feel free to inform me.

• By Smith
      Here is a lightly used dedicated .22LR AR15. It started life as a Chiappa M4-22 but the polymer upper was changed to standard forged upper, Matrix 10" handguards, linear comp, RTB enhanced trigger, Magpul grip, UTG Pro lightweight stock, on a Delaware Machine forged lower. Barrel is Chiappas dedicated CHF .22 barrel.
      I did upgrade the Chiappa bolt with their latest gen bolt. It's had about 600 rnds through it with no problems. Comes with one mag.
      $SPM Nashville area.

• By corerftech
      Each rifle is $500
      one is chambered in 32-20
      one is chambered in original 310 Cadet.
      both have FINE bores.

The 32-20 has a damaged (cracked stock) but is in the best metal condition, period. 
      310 Cadet, stock is very solid and stable but has been distressed by mechanical impact a long long time ago (took a beating).
      Avail in Memphis FTF (can ship with proper ID, HCP and DL transmitted, TN residents only)
      PM me with your email addy for pics.
      C&R rules apply and I can ship to you if you have an 03 license for me, all 50 states)
      Below are the pics of the 32-20, the bump below has the 310 cadet pics.

• By dpkdavis
      Wanted Ar lower to finish a deer rifle for a good friends little girl, greater nashville area, all local laws apply, I will sign bill of sale provide copy of DL or transfer via dealer, just message me here have cash or ammo to trade
    • By TriggerZ
      BNIB Sig P320 X-Compact custom, with Sig Pro-Cut Slide & Moonlight Grey/Gold Cerakote. It has never been fired outside of the factory testing. It has been chambered, but nothing more. The Pro-Cut Slide & both mag base plates have a Moonlight Grey Cerakote finish, the barrel is a Gold Cerakote finish.
      Comes with factory box/docs, factory slide (w/ night sights), X-ray3 night sights, optic mounting capability, 2 Sig 15rd mags, & C&G IWB-RH holster.
      Sale - $1100, Trade - $1200 (again, everything is brand new)
      Mainly interested in other quality handguns in 9mm, 10mm, or.45, but I’m open to offers.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.