I'm glad you aren't around me

npgunner

Yeah. The fake ones work too, just not as well

:rofl:

Do not eat more than 1 fart bar I mean fiber one bar at a time. You and every one around you will hate it.

Oh no my friend, I've been downing them 2-3 at a time. After the 3rd day your colon is so clean the gas doesn't even register on the
stink-o-meter.

:rofl:

Oh no my friend, I've been downing them 2-3 at a time. After the 3rd day your colon is so clean the gas doesn't even register on the
stink-o-meter.

Are you saying that your a$$ is now so clean that when you fart it is actually a whistle?  :)

• Moderators
It is disappointing when I have really excellent farts by myself. To truly appreciate fine flatulence requires an audience and if it is captive, in a vehicle with the power windows locked out, all the better. :D Edited by Chucktshoes

It is disappointing when I have really excellent farts by myself. To truly appreciate fine flatulence requires an audience and if it is captive, in a vehicle with the power windows locked out, all the better. :D

Here's another proven technique. Get you a large Petro at the mall, and then walk it off in a grocery store. I wiped out an entire aisle once.

Edited by mikegideon
This is one man thing I haven't embraced. I'm not kidding, I walk outside to fart. Perhaps it is from years of being around dudes who are proud to shared their fecal molecules with everyone else in such a close proximity. I'm a combination of traumatized and self aware to the point I won't let one go unless I'm outside and downwind to mitigate the fall out zone. I just don't get it; and I come from a family that has farting contests.

This is one man thing I haven't embraced. I'm not kidding, I walk outside to fart. Perhaps it is from years of being around dudes who are proud to shared their fecal molecules with everyone else in such a close proximity. I'm a combination of traumatized and self aware to the point I won't let one go unless I'm outside and downwind to mitigate the fall out zone. I just don't get it; and I come from a family that has farting contests.

Please clarify, you walk outside to fart when you are alone, or just with company?  If I am with company, even if it is just one person, I won't pass gas (same thing for blowing your nose).  If I am by myself, I don't hold back.

Please clarify, you walk outside to fart when you are alone, or just with company? If I am with company, even if it is just one person, I won't pass gas (same thing for blowing your nose). If I am by myself, I don't hold back.

If I'm around people; it's a courtesy thing. As well I'll do it even if I'm by myself if I feel it's gonna be rank. I don't need to stink up the place I inhabit.