Concealed 5.11 undershirt.

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products/Shirts/Concealed-Carry/Holster-Shirt.html

Kinda pricy I know ( $70-75) but comes in short sleeves and No sleeves. In white or black.

I found it will conceal most types of handguns, but if you don't wear something over it, you're gonna be printing with any type of pistol you have. Offers left or right hand draw.

Besides my carry gun, i found it is great for concealing your wallet, a cell phone or anything small that you don't want to lose or risk being pick-pocketed.

Still, right now it's kinda hot to be wearing one of these, but still, I wore mine in church and nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary.

They are great for times when you CAN'T carry any other way ... but then, that's what the little NAA .22 mag is for ... front pocket, shirt pocket, and no one's the wiser.

Got one, but hardly ever use it -- ain't the most comfortable thing I ever wore. 'Course, that COULD be due to my huge "abdominal muscles," lol.

I wear 5.11 holster shirts often and think they are a good way to comfortably carry a firearm and a couple extra mags.

A S&W M&P40 with light & laser or a 1911 is usually riding in mine.

You can occasionally find them for under $50.

Guest ThePunisher
Guns an Leather in Hendersonville has them for $60.00 plus 20% off now on all apparel. $52.44 otd. If you wear X-large you better get 2X-large as they fit real tight.

I have one of these, and I also have a lower-priced cotton version.  Besides being really uncomfortable (I believe i have the same 'huge abdominal muscles' issue as safeandsecure), I decided that I'd be dead lomg before I could get my gun out in a bad situation.

I have one. They're compression shirts so they fit small and tight. They are hot and they tend to sag with a heavy gun, but that can be offset by putting something heavy in the opposite pocket.  Ideally, they would be worn under a shirt with snap button or with magnets under the buttons so it opens quickly.

It's inferior to most other carry methods... unless... you need to carry a large gun with a couple of spare mags and you need it to be completely invisible and you're a small guy or woman who can't carry a large gun concealed in a IWB holster.  I'm pretty sure I could carry a 1911 and couple of mags in this under a dress shirt and no one would ever know.

• Like 1

I have one hanging in my closet. The dang thing shrank! Or my belly got bigger.  I can't wear it any more.

Well, I can still wear mine. It's a little loose though ( guess I've lost some weight). Gonna have to get a smaller size one day. I actually wore mine thursday while out riding. Under my long sleeved riding shirt. Yeah, even going 20+ mph thru the woods it got a little toasty. Had to take it off and wear my thigh holster.

( Yep, Open carried. And what do ya know, not a soul cared).