I was having an OK day until. ...

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC
Feeling tired to begin with. On the road 4 days now and maybe one more. Unexpected trip.

So I had to stop by a VA office to get some paperwork. Just as I walk in there are 4 employees standing around bullsheeting.

Now here is the part that really pizzed me off. First off they were all big smiles and talking loudly. Damn near dancing a jig. And I am not exaggerating.

Coming up on the conversation. Loud conversation with a room full of veterans young and old.

Person 1. Man that Obama is really handing it to those worthless Republicans.

Person 2. Best president this country has ever had.

Person 1. Can you believe what he did?

Person 2. Yep, guaranteed my job permanently.

Person 3. More people, less work.

So is that the goal Shinseki and Obama were talking about? They can hire more people but not to increase productivity to speed up service to sick and wounded vets, but hire more people to spread it around so everyone can get paid for doing less work?

I am not holding my opinions and looked at person one and told him to enjoy it while it lasts because he had about 13 months before we Conservatives hand Obama his ass.

Pretty sure he took it as a joke. If we re-elect the same people he will be proved right

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With Democrat Bob Tuke, once Carr bid fails?

- OS

Mac, do you think if all of the regular contributors on this forum voted against Lamar, assuming Carr fails, that it would affect the race?  I don't.  He won't get Corker's 90%, but I bet it will still be fairly high. 

Mac, do you think if all of the regular contributors on this forum voted against Lamar, assuming Carr fails, that it would affect the race?  I don't.  He won't get Corker's 90%, but I bet it will still be fairly high. 

Nope. I'd expect Tuke to be a much bigger threat in the General than Carr in the primary. Tuke got 32% against Lamar in '08, and I'd assume liberalism state wide has made more gains than conservatism since.

- OS