Police officers are scary

Folks:  Always take a look at where these "interesting incidents" are at... Mesa, AZ (...and AZ, in general...) is becoming kalefornia, east...  The effeminate, childish, pseudo-adults who needed to work to live have moved from the former golden state to the new golden state; and, evidently, thru some strange conjunction; have managed to procreate and replicate themselves... They have passed the wussification propaganda to their second generation... Let us hope for their silly sakes that they dont need to find out why they need an armed policeman at their schools...

I would be willing to bet that this sort of ignorance doesnt happen out in the country in AZ...

leroy

PS-- Thanks for posting this interesting insight into the "collective mind" of the wussy class...

Guest uofmeet

Man, i wonder what will happen when they get to HS where a police officer or sheriff is assigned to the school. At least there was an Sheriff deputy assigned to my school.

Guest TankerHC
I know right!? And what's up with all our soldiers on TV shooting guns and riding around in tanks and helicopters. No wonder the poor terrorists are mad at us.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Guest ThePunisher
In five short years Obama has created a bunch of wussy brain dead zombies. Well, it's not gonna go on like this much longer. I believe lots of people are getting tired of all this commie s###.
Once again you can't fix stupid. Makes me wonder why penalties for being stupid are double or escalated for committing a crime in a school zone at all with nutcase parents ike these sperm donors and soccer chauffeurs wanting safe schools. Of course next time they want someone arrested on school property they'll have to wait for the patrol guys to change from their uniforms into Hannah Montana pajamas before making that arrest. Oh wait I meant spongebob Jammie's, we don't want to be too offensive. . I love being sarcastic but I would recommend the principal be removed as a danger to the school for thinking the presence of off duty cops is detrimental to school safety.....and then tell him to #### off while he's home with no pay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling. Edited by Dustbuster

While thinking about all of the thuggery and total lack of discipline of some kids (primarily teenagers) nowadays, the only thing I can think of is that some parents don't want their child to see someone (a police officer) who their kids will probably have to encounter a lot while growing up since more than likely their parents have had runs in with them.

In five short years Obama has created a bunch of wussy brain dead zombies.

Obama has nothing to do with it.  The pussification has been going on for well over a generation if not longer.

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 4

I was this towns's police chief I might just tell my officers to all steer clear of a few square miles surrounding the school, and be sure to announce the local media that my officers would all be clear of the school so as to not scare the children, but not to worry the officers can be there in 5 or 10 min. if you need them.