I have a problem...maybe

EMB145

Peanut butter Twix with chocolate milk has got to be the the greatest candy bar combo known to man. Problem is, I can rarely find Peanut butter Twix. Everyone always has that caramel crap in stock. Zero candy bars is a close second place, but theres something about peanut butter twix that draws me in and defeats my will power and logical thinking. What is your sweet tooth weakness?

• Like 1

Now with Halloween upon us, there ought to not be a shortage of sweets. Though i hardly see Peanutbutter twix either. They used to have a cookies and cream twix which was pretty good but i think they stopped making it.

Saw and tried the new Starburst candy corn. A little too sweet for me but it was different.

I'm liking the candy corn flavored M&M's though. (WHite chocolate).  And never canget enough Baby ruth's. Like a snickers but oh so much better.

• Like 1
Guest tdoccrossvilletn

Peanut butter Twix with chocolate milk has got to be the the greatest candy bar combo known to man. Problem is, I can rarely find Peanut butter Twix. Everyone always has that caramel crap in stock. Zero candy bars is a close second place, but theres something about peanut butter twix that draws me in and defeats my will power and logical thinking. What is your sweet tooth weakness?

Reeses peanut butter cups

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

Guest Lester Weevils
Purt much swore off candy. Not much carb craving. Bitter and sour stuff tastes better, well also meat. And nuts in the shell-- Walnuts, pecans, cashews, peanuts. Maybe some peanuts are GMO or have chemicals in them nowadays. Used to like peanuts roasted salted in the shell, but then a few years ago that food became a guaranteed tummy ache. Some canned shelled peanuts don't upset the tummy, but one tends to eat too many calories with shelled nuts. If one has to shell em, got to eat em slower.

Used to occasionally like peanut butter nutty bars, moon pies, those sweet little cherry fried pies, reeses bits, reeses peanut butter cups, keebler peanut butter cookies, oreos. However, high fructose corn sugar messes up my digestion and you can't hardly go down the entire candy aisle reading labels and find even one package that doesn't contain high fructose corn sugar nowadays, so the entire candy and cookie aisles are poison to me.

Wife can eat sweets and carbs and never gains an ounce. One good thing-- Banquet makes fruit pot pies, same as the beef or chicken pot pies except cherry, peach, apple, etc. Four minits in the microwave and they really are rather tasty. Edited by Lester Weevils

Black licorice. I can eat entire packs of that stuff during the short drive from the store to the house.

Sent from the blue lagoon.

Meee tooo.. I love it.. grew up on it.. my fave candy..

But also.. if you eat enough of it.. It can mess with your potassium levels ...I think after age 4o or so the rate is a bit higher.. I gotta look into it a bit more .

• Like 1
Guest Lowbuster
White chocolate kit kat but you can only find single bars at check outs and quick marts. When better half finds them in bulk, she buys me a few packs
Guest Broomhead

Fruit freaking Rollups. I can eat those things four at a time (the max that I can eat without getting sick thanks to my bariatric surgery). Thing is, I can eat four, then eat four more in 30 minutes...30 minutes later...you guessed it, four more.

Is there a Fruit Rollups Anonymous?

I'm going in easy on the candy bars these days, my teeth are too sensitive anymore. :(

It's ok though as I've always been more of a baked goods guy anyway. Chocolate chip cookies, or even better, Oreos. Dunk them in mill until they're nice and soft. Mmmmm.

I think my favorite though are the chocolate muffins from Costco. I can literally eat a four pack in one sitting if given enough milk. Sooo good!!

Fruit freaking Rollups. I can eat those things four at a time (the max that I can eat without getting sick thanks to my bariatric surgery). Thing is, I can eat four, then eat four more in 30 minutes...30 minutes later...you guessed it, four more.

Is there a Fruit Rollups Anonymous?

That's 200 calories every 30 minutes -- that surgery repeatable? ;)

- OS

Guest Broomhead

That's 200 calories every 30 minutes -- that surgery repeatable? ;)

- OS

Ok, so I was exaggerating a little...maybe |  | that much. I don't eat them like that all the time, just maybe once or twice a month. I do eat a lot of them though.

Talk about a First World Problem!! My kryptonite is the horrible oatmeal cream pies that my wife buys for our kid's lunches......somehow they always end up short a few at the end of the week.  I've told her she should stop buying them lest the children become addicts......but she just makes some comment about Will's power and keeps buying them!!