Operator's first IDPA match

Dang it! I have to fire my lawyers. I have directed them time and time again to get this removed from the internet. When I get killed because the "enemy" knows all my tactics I hope my estate sues ever person who republished this! 

I can only wish I was that cool, tacti-cool that is. 

• Like 1

I am sure this article is fake but I have known a few that swear Taurus 1911's are some of the best for the money.

Umm, that was a joke, maybe I should have added a smiley or lol/lmao/rofl at the end?

And I dont care what anyone says, a Taurus is a Taurus. And it will never be anything but that, and certaintly not a Colt. Thats one time that a pony will whoop the shit out of a bull.

I am sure this article is fake but I have known a few that swear Taurus 1911's are some of the best for the money.

Not really, they're made out of inferior steel to get them to the cheaper price point. If they were made of the same steel as a Springfield, Colt, or Kimber, they'd be just as expensive as the three aforementioned. Just read here and see what the first several articles relate to.

http://forum.m1911.org/forumdisplay.php?forumid=115

Guest Phantom6

Wha.....what? I don't get it. :shrug:  Y'all act like this guy did something stupid or something. ;)

Actually, I ran into a guy like this at a range one day. He was practicing fast drawing his pistol from an Uncle Mike's, Molle Compatable, Universal Holster that sat high on a webbed belt filled with more pistol mag pouches, first aid pouches, golve cases, universal cases and light duty aluminum caribiners than you could shake a stick at. The only thing that impressed me about the guy is that he managed not to shoot himself during the course of his "drills".