NFA processing has been suspended

What you are assuming by that is that any law that allows the federal government to make a regulation can be re-interpreted by any future

administration, and that, at the least, is nothing less than total tyranny served up as an entree for further degradation of anything in the

Constitution. In other words, a bunch of digested crap. This is the same garbage that is going on in the EPA, regarding coal fired power

plants and their CO2 emissions.

That's how criminals are mass produced. If this is what's going to happen, from now on, nothing else matters, especially if you accept it.

Let's all just roll over and die.

Mmmm, yep. ObamaCare is the perfect example. Even though it had a bazillion pages, the "rules" were a blank slate, and now I believe take up more paper than the bill itself -- and almost every section can be tweaked at "discretion of Secretary of Health and Human Services".  If BHO hasn't already changed them first.

It's basically a blank slate to redistribute wealth, reinterpret completely unrelated existing laws, and further punish enemies and reward friends through the tax code, all under the guise of benevolence. Because "we're the government and we're here to help you."

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

I have personally spoke with our examiner.

He told me that all new trusts submitted since the proposed rule change were being put in a box and were not being worked on. He said they did not want to start working on them then have to go back and work on them again.

Now I will say that one of the pre examiners is probably full of it because of something he told me. I will not repeat it because it was so outrageous.It's

it's your call but I don't see the value in withholding information that was given to you by a government employee that affects us all. It will only lead to further speculation here, which is a waste of time. Can you at least divulge the name of our current examiner? I have found at least two different names and will have to call after next week.

Mmmm, yep. ObamaCare is the perfect example. Even though it had a bazillion pages, the "rules" were a blank slate, and now I believe take up more paper than the bill itself -- and almost every section can be tweaked at "discretion of Secretary of Health and Human Services".  If BHO hasn't already changed them first.

It's basically a blank slate to redistribute wealth, reinterpret completely unrelated existing laws, and further punish enemies and reward friends through the tax code, all under the guise of benevolence. Because "we're the government and we're here to help you."

- OS

You know good and well, with Obamacare, it's 2000+ pages of bill will make a couple hundred thousand in regulations. I agree. This

silliness of the ATF is just the latest example of fraud the feds can and will execute, "because they can". :D

[quote name="Dolomite_supafly" post="1084327" timestamp="1388059186"]How long ago was that? Even 2 years ago when the process was fast it still took a few weeks.[/quote] I was gonna ask the same thing, it probably takes two or three days just to get there

If you paid by check, the check is processed as an electronic payment.  Usually, within a day of receipt.  You will not (at least from my bank) get your check returned.  My bank statement shows the payment as "other debits".  In this case my payment was mailed on 03/23/2013.

- - - - - - - - - OTHER DEBITS - - - - - - - - -
DESCRIPTION DATE AMOUNT
ATF NFA PAYMENT 5011 03/25 200.00

well curiosity got the best of me. I called this morning to confirm receipt of my form 1 app and this is what I got

atf guy: "when did you mail the application"

me: "about 2 weeks ago"

atf guy: "well I wont be able to tell you anything, because right now its taking roughly 8-9 weeks from mail date to get the applications processed and in our system"

me: "well, when you get the application processed, how long will it take to deposit the check?"

atf guy: "around 2 or 3 days"

So its looking like its going to be roughly 6 or 7 more weeks till they even process my app, and cash the check.

Well, I called this morning to check on my two cans.

June 21st It was mailed:

July 25th pending

July 5th it was mailed:

Aug 19th pending

Lady said it was 9 months from pending date on the phone. LAMMMEEEEEEEEE. But, we'll see about that as well….. My last one took 5 months and 16 days. I'm already over that, but who knows, maybe I'll get them this month or next…. lets hope...