I don't think this is such a good plan right now?????

The truckers in this country are planning a rally in Washington on October and there are about 3000 + trucks planning on showing up. I have tried to post the link here several times and it will not let me post it. They are demanding the arrest of several Senators and Congress people that they say have broken the laws of the Constitution. This is if i happens a very scary move and it may be playing right into Obama's for his opportunity to declare Marshal Law. What are ya'lls view points on it. I wish I could get the link posted. I might try and post the entire article but it's a long read.

I tend to doubt personally that Marshall law will be declared over something like this. To be perfectly frank, I don't believe Marshall law will be enacted even if this happened in every major city in the country. We're not talking full scale riots but rather protests. There is a difference, anyone who's been even remotely local to full scale rioting should know this.

Might as well add that I'm getting weary of reading about Marshall law in general, seems some folks have turned into the boy who cried wolf. A congressman takes a dump at 03:00AM and the next thing we know we're reading about how Marshall law/race riots/ FEMA camps/ etc. are to shortly follow. How are we supposed to know what's really serious if we're all going around jumping at shadows all the time? I think this mentality actually plays right into the hands of "them". We distract ourselves with so much stupid $hit that we effectively blind ourselves to the issues that matter.

In other words, I do hope the truckers rally, I hope it's a huge inconvenience to our political "leaders", and I hope that it helps wake up even one person.
  • Like 1

I am not really worried about it.  Obama doesn't have the stones to do anything about it.

I did find a comment you made rather perplexing.

They are demanding the arrest of several Senators and Congress people that they say have broken the laws of the Constitution.

Why just several considering almost everyone of them, including the Prez and VP, have broken the laws of our Constitution?

Edited by mav

As far as I can tell, all they plan to do is screw up Washington D.C. traffic simply by "being there" in significant numbers (as many times as I've been to D.C. that won't be hard to do but may not be noticed!!!).

I say; MORE POWER TO THEM!!!

As long as they don't do anything patently illegal I don't see how this will be a problem (except for politicians and bureaucrats who may have trouble getting to/from their offices).

There has been posts all over facebook that they people claiming to "arrest Congress" aren't the truckers going to DC. And whenever you got a big group like that you will have about a 1/3 of them being Federal Agents under cover.

Don't take it personally, we're just burnt out on the whole local FEMA death camps, martial law and mine proof vehicles for the militarization of the police force.

Edited by Sam1

Here is a link to the story and video this genius started. You have to watch it all the way through. biggrin.gif

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dr-gridlock/wp/2013/10/08/ga-trucker-sets-internet-abuzz-with-threat-of-beltway-shutdown/

Oh by the way…. This is so important to him that now he is saying he doesn’t know if he will be able to make it or not.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trafficandcommuting/capital-beltway-shutdown-all-a-ploy-trucker-says/2013/10/08/1e446572-3033-11e3-bbed-a8a60c601153_story.html

Ok I will quit posting things that I think might be important. I just thought folks might want to be kept up on things that I learn but I guess I was wrong. My Bad..... :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

Don't take it personally, we're just burnt out on the whole local FEMA death camps, martial law and mine proof vehicles for the militarization of the police force.

What Sam1 said. I certainly don't call the shots here as to what you can or cannot post, and I'm not aiming my comment just at you. I think that WE collectively have become the boy crying wolf, by we I mean those that can look past our xboxes and smart phones far enough to see the crap that's happening. Unfortunately there are those out there <cough> Alex Jones <cough> that use our concern as an industry and are becoming rich at the cost of causing alarm to a susceptible audience.

Just the world we have I guess.
  • Like 2

Oh No I didn't take any of ya'lls personally at all. And I can understand that folks may be getting tired of reading and hearing about some of the stuff I post. I will try and be much more selective from now on about things I post. I am just I guess probably bored to a point because I use to have things I could do and cannot do them any more and I have to much time on my hands and way to much time on the computer. Now that ammo is beginning to show back up I may be able to get a little more range time in and that should help some. I have cleaned all my guns twice this month and it's only the 8th.............. :stunned: :stunned:

Oh No I didn't take any of ya'lls personally at all. And I can understand that folks may be getting tired of reading and hearing about some of the stuff I post. I will try and be much more selective from now on about things I post. I am just I guess probably bored to a point because I use to have things I could do and cannot do them any more and I have to much time on my hands and way to much time on the computer. Now that ammo is beginning to show back up I may be able to get a little more range time in and that should help some. I have cleaned all my guns twice this month and it's only the 8th.............. :stunned: :stunned:

So that it's not a total loss, take to heart post 19. Will at least give you a modicum of gravitas when you mention it. ;)

- OS

What Sam1 said. I certainly don't call the shots here as to what you can or cannot post, and I'm not aiming my comment just at you. I think that WE collectively have become the boy crying wolf, by we I mean those that can look past our xboxes and smart phones far enough to see the crap that's happening. Unfortunately there are those out there <cough> Alex Jones <cough> that use our concern as an industry and are becoming rich at the cost of causing alarm to a susceptible audience.
Just the world we have I guess.

It gets OLD fast.
Guest 6.8 AR

All I care about is fixing the problem, which seems to be insurmountable with the press pushing news one way and

the American public sopping it up like gravy.

Common sense went out the window too long ago.

I'm not as worried about poo poo hitting the fan as much as a continuing saga of slow incremental tyranny. The trouble

of late, is the slow has been replaced with higher speed tyranny.