'Gestapo' tactics meet senior citizens at Yellowstone

Guest nra37922

Guest nra37922

NEWBURYPORT — Pat Vaillancourt went on a trip last week that was intended to showcase some of America’s greatest treasures.

Instead, the Salisbury resident said she and others on her tour bus witnessed an ugly spectacle that made her embarrassed, angry and heartbroken for her country.

Vaillancourt was one of thousands of people who found themselves in a national park as the federal government shutdown went into effect on Oct. 1. For many hours her tour group, which included senior citizen visitors from Japan, Australia, Canada and the United States, were locked in a Yellowstone National Park hotel under armed guard.

http://www.newburyportnews.com/local/x1442580373/Gestapo-tactics-meet-senior-citizens-at-Yellowstone

There will be a payback for this BS someday.  Maybe not in my lifetime but karma is a bitch...

First they will nudge us, PC crap, obamacare, taxes, unjust laws

then they will shove us, reps that dont listen, fixed elections, closing sites, kicking people off their land

then they will shoot us. Ruby Ridge, Waco, NSA

They keep pushing till we are all in line, or WE NUDGE, SHOVE, or SHOOT BACK

• Like 4

I said it in the related thread.  Sally Jewell is the Secretary of the Interior.  She is also the former (resigned upon appointment by Obama) CEO of REI.  If she does not come out and make some kind of apology statement, I am finished shopping at REI.

There is no excuse for this - just resign the post, but don't oversee this kind of disgrace.

Edited by Peace
  • Like 1
This just proves that when the thugs at the top give the order all their soldiers will line up and follow. Can you imagine the type of person that will follow orders like this. " Oh I'm sorry my pathetic ranger job is so important I will do anything I'm told to do no matter how disgusting it is, oh and heil bomma ".
  • Like 2

then they will shove us, reps that dont listen, fixed elections, closing sites, kicking people off their land

Well we have talked about it many times, now i'm wondering more than i've ever have, are we about to see SHTF?

Guest 6.8 AR

Armed cops at a national park is not a nudge. It's way past that. Just the barricades were bad enough.

Guest 6.8 AR

I guess if some one tried to look at old Faithful they would have been shot.

Just one time is all it could take. They need to be forced into having
to draw a weapon for such stupidity. I wonder how the media would
cover that?
This is a scare tactic gone way too far. We need to all write our congress men and women and tell them not to negotiate. The spending spree is over. If you can't balance the budget with surplus to pay back what you have wasted, then we will find someone who will. And by the way, the shtf won't happen until he cuts off government assistance as punishment for standing up to his bullying. Will he do that? Who knows. We already know that everything he has done hurts no one but the middle class that won't support him anymore.

JTM
We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......

Well lets see if I have this part right. If not please correct me. Since the GOP got the power in the house and power over the purse they have presented a balanced budget on their end. The Democrats with power in the Senate have not put a budget together in over 3 years and have no intentions of doing one. It has been said that the President put a budget together the last 3 years and sent it to the Senate and they turned it down and would not even vote on it. So if I am hearing and reading correctly Harry Reid and the Senate are actually in charge of the country including the President because they even turned his budget offers down. Where am I wrong on this?........... :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

From what I understand it is or was Harry Reid's job to present a budget to be voted on. He did not, why is he still in office? If I don't do my job I get reprimanded, enough write ups and I am out of a job. Double standard with the elitist politicians!! They don't have to do anything but suck the blood out of the American workers. Listen very closely, do you hear the goose stepping New Nazi's??

[quote name="Dirtshooter" post="1046217" timestamp="1381368204"] From what I understand it is or was Harry Reid's job to present a budget to be voted on. He did not, why is he still in office? If I don't do my job I get reprimanded, enough write ups and I am out of a job. Double standard with the elitist politicians!! They don't have to do anything but suck the blood out of the American workers. Listen very closely, do you hear the goose stepping New Nazi's??[/quote] The reason why he is still in office is because the voters in Nevada have evidently been satisfied with the job he has been doing since 1987. Love him or hate him, Reid is a powerful force in Congress. Sent from my GSIII using TPR 3.17 Edited by blueghost

In all fairness, the House republicans have not passed a balanced budget or anything that even kinda looks like a balanced budget.

The establishment republican party is on the exact same road as the democratic party, they're just doing the speed limit instead :)

Well lets see if I have this part right. If not please correct me. Since the GOP got the power in the house and power over the purse they have presented a balanced budget on their end. The Democrats with power in the Senate have not put a budget together in over 3 years and have no intentions of doing one. It has been said that the President put a budget together the last 3 years and sent it to the Senate and they turned it down and would not even vote on it. So if I am hearing and reading correctly Harry Reid and the Senate are actually in charge of the country including the President because they even turned his budget offers down. Where am I wrong on this?........... :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

• Like 1
You can call it a scare tactic, but it is someone
flexing their muscle to someone who is still
cowering.

Reid isn't supposed to present a budget. The
House originates budgets, and the President
only proposes budgets. Our country has
operated illegally since the last budget passed
by Bush and Congress.