Sarah Palin, Vice President.

Guest Bronker

Guest Bronker

What say you, ladies, about this pick? I started a general thread in the Political issues forum. But I'm uniquely interested in your feelings and thoughts on this pick.

Ladies?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Natosha

I am excited. I like her because she is pro life, because she is pro gun (Lifetime member of the NRA), and because she is a women and mother. I think she has a lot to offer. But that is just my little Ole opinion. (I am not really big in to politics but I will be watching alot more.)

Guest Bronker
(I am not really big in to politics but I will be watching alot more.)

Natosha, I think that sentence is PRECISELY why she is a good pick to the general public, above and beyond what you said about pro-life, pro-gun, etc. This pick has certainly gotten my wife's attention.

By the way, I too am pro-gun, pro-life, pro-family, pro-God, pro-on and on.

Great point, thanks.:koolaid:

I am in full agreement here, I am excited about Sarah Palin. I like your sig The Bronker LOL.

I am also pro pro and pro. From what I see at this point, Sarah Palin is in nobodies pocket, she thinks for herself and she is a strong independent woman that has shown that she can make tough decisions for what is best for what ever office she holds. I think McCain made a great choice.

Obama's campaign staff said "Today, John McCain put the former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience a heartbeat away from the presidency,"

A heartbeat away from the presidency??? IF ONLY!

Guest BG38357

Now it's a whole new ballgame with Sarah Palin in play.

Even if you don't totally agree with her. I happen to.

I haven't seen so many newspersons and politicians back-peddling!

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.

We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream.

It must be fought for, protected, and handed on to them to do the same,

or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our

children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free".

-Ronald Wilson Reagan

Guest Bronker

I ordered an extra batch of bumper stickers For my TGO colleagues, because of such high interest in them.

Go to the "Non-Firearm Related For Sale or Trade" Forum and see "CUSTOM McCain/Palin Bumper Stickers"

Thanks for asking...

• 2 months later...

I am highly impressed by Sarah Palin and am disappointed that she won't be our Vice President on 1/20/09, however I am grateful to McCain for introducing her to the country. She and her family were put through the wringer and Sarah came out stronger, wiser, and more confident for surviving all the attacks (even her personal email was hacked!). She is an inspiration to me as a Christian conservative woman, and she has my support to become a leader for conservatives, as well as a member of Congress for a time, and then move right into the White House one day...I just pray she doesn't decide to get out of politics altogether, although I couldn't blame her if she did so to spare her sweet family from further unfair scrutiny :)