Bracken's "Enemies" trilogy free on kindle.

• Moderators
Starting on Monday and for the following two weeks Matthew Bracken will be placing 1 book from the "Enemies" trilogy for free in the kindle store for four days each week. . Monday the 14th-18th "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" will be available. On the 21s-24tht "Domestic Enemies: The Reconquista" will be available and on the 28th-31st "Foreign and Traitors" will be available.

I highly recommend these books. Whether you view them as prophetic, or just thrilling fiction, they are well worth the read.

*Fixed the typo in the title. :lol:* Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Like 2
  • Moderators

screen-shot-2013-10-12-at-6-50-14-pm1.pn

http://www.amazon.com/Enemies-Foreign-Domestic-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B004JF4L98/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1381728619&sr=1-3&keywords=matthew+bracken

Here is the link to EFAD's kindle page. It should list as free after midnight PST. It will stay free until end of day Thursday PST.

Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Moderators

I meant to say this last week but thanks for the heads up Chucktshoes.   I'm about half way through the first book and just snagged the second.  

You're welcome. I not only enjoy these books as fiction, I believe in their message and like the author, I want to share it as widely as possible.

That you for the follow up

I almost forgot.  earlier today t work I got to thinking about it and almost forgot to check this evening.  I just ordered.

Please hit up a reminder when the 3rd is out as I would hate to miss out.

I have got to find some reading time now.

• Moderators
David Codrea has it right, get it out there on your FB page or other social media. Don't just download it yourself, tell others about it so the message contained in these books can be spread far and wide.

http://www.examiner.com/article/free-downloads-for-second-book-enemies-trilogy-starts-today

While there is no shortage to those taking advantage of Bracken’s offer, supporters of his work need to understand that just taking from him and giving nothing in return is counterproductive to those laboring in the cause of liberty. There is a price that moral beneficiaries of this gift will recognize and gladly pay, and that’s to not just be consumers, but to be force multipliers, and to help Bracken attain his goal for doing this in the first place: To get his work in front of people who would otherwise never hear of it.

That means not just downloading the books, but encouraging everyone within their spheres of influence to do the same.

Edited by Chucktshoes

I know free is good, but those books by Bracken are cheap on Amazon. I got the Kindle reader for PC and almost

fell off my chair reading them because I use a bar stool to play on the PC. I stayed in front of the PC so long my

back hurt. If anyone missed any of the series, they are worth buying, so don't cheap out. He is an author worth

supporting.

• Moderators

Just got the 3rd one.

BTW, as I was shopping, this came up free.

Desperate Times by Nicholas Antinozzi
Link: http://amzn.com/B0054SDXES

Don't know anything about it, but figured I would check out with it as well.

I have got some reading to do now.

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I too added it to the list.
  • Moderators

I added the third one. It sounds like they can probably be read standalone so I'll see what it's like.

Ehhh....I guess you could read them out of order, but it will have a great impact in understanding what is going on. It really is best to read them in order.

-----------------------------------

This is the last night. Get the 3rd book free while you can!

Ehhh....I guess you could read them out of order, but it will have a great impact in understanding what is going on. It really is best to read them in order

I agree. I'm in the first part of the second book and would have no background and understanding if I hadn't read the first book before starting this one.