Season 4

Oh Shoot

I just wonder if they will ever delve into the actual apocalypse setting which has so many aspects that can add to the story line and get away from the standard TV Soap and melodrama story lines.  

Maybe have the group go back to the edge of Atlanta find a way through a horde and get into the FEMA cache, secure a few of those FEMA Rv's and all the Fuel, water, medications, food and supplies that are stored there to support five thousand people during a crisis.  those caches are scattered across most states ready to be sent out right after a disaster.  assuming FEMA is on the ball and sends it out on time of course.

or maybe the basement of county courthourse where all those emergency supplies that were bought, using DHS funding after 911, for emergencies are stored.   You would think Rick would know where his towns emergency supplies were cached if nothing else. 

just getting to one of those caches could take a season or two with lots of drama and action and show far more what life is like in the ZA. 

Great episode! Loved the name of the "sanctuary" city - "TERMINUS" - this was Atlanta's prior name, and the wordplay reference to terminate/terminal/etc is just exactly the kind of writing that makes me Love this show PS: what the heck is the deal with that creepy girl! Killing baby rabbits? And not for food? Weird

Latest episode "inmates"

As wtih the previous episode, our survivors criss cross each others trails.  I suppose that will continue into the next episode. 

Faith and Hope seemed to be the underlining goal of the episode.

Daryl and Beth:  Very odd couple.  Daryl proven walker-fighter, Beth, for the most part has been a Fobbit.  I did notice while both ran off from the prison armed with M-4's, Neither had long guns in latest episode.  While I can see Carl dtiching the 30-30 lever action, ammo would be difficult to obtain,  The survivors will run across (5.56mm or .223) ammo again at some point.  Daryl appeared to all but given up.  Beginning of the season, he is risen to one of the most respected members of the "prison" community.  Something in pre-walker life didn't happen.  I did like how Beth and Daryl worked together for Beth to knife the walker.

Tyress and the girls, I said from the first episode, Lizzie ain't right and I verified that Sunday night.  Carol shows up???  I think she had been hanging around the prison after Rick exiled her and she was tollowing the action. 

Bus folks:  Bus was driving off and rounds where hitting it, I noticed where the bus stopped no walkers around it, it was overcome from within.

Glenn:  Got off the bus during the firefight but ends up on the walkway?  He gathers himeself and finds Tara and makes her go with him, despite that she was part of the attacking group. 

Maggie, Sasha and Bob:  Only Sasha has a long gun? And it was not the one she had as she left the prison. 

When Glenn woke up on the walkway there were folding chairs leaning against the door behind him. They were gone when he went thru the door. Continuity was off the whole episode. Hope the story line doesn't get bogged down with them searching the woods for each other.

When Glenn woke up on the walkway there were folding chairs leaning against the door behind him. They were gone when he went thru the door. Continuity was off the whole episode.

Hope the story line doesn't get bogged down with them searching the woods for each other.

Maybe they can find a farm to hang out for the season while they all search the woods all season, lol.

All kidding aside, I am enjoying the show.
  • Like 1
I think I enjoyed the show more when I got a season behind and caught up all at once. It was more like watching a movie that way. The individual episodes go by too fast.

It makes me nervous watching them spend the night out in the woods. I think I would try to adapt to sleeping in trees so I could rest... make a "high-altitude" hammock, lol.

There is drama on the horizon I'm sure when Tyress finds out the truth about Carol.

Looking forward to Abraham.  Don't know anything about his comic book character but Michael Cudlitz did an incredible job portraying one of the toughest cellars on Band of Brothers; Sgt. Denver 'Bull' Randleman.  I hope he kicks as many zombie asses as he did nazis.  

[quote name="Caster" post="1113440" timestamp="1392839652"]Looking forward to Abraham. Don't know anything about his comic book character but Michael Cudlitz did an incredible job portraying one of the toughest cellars on Band of Brothers; Sgt. Denver 'Bull' Randleman. I hope he kicks as many zombie asses as he did nazis. [/quote] ^^^^ this JTM We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......

man did you just say the magic word, shanes character played by jon bernthal added so much to this show, his acting is so much better than andrew lincolns as rick

Bernthal starting to show up with better roles in some flicks now ... I recently just saw Snitch on cable, not bad.

- OS

man did you just say the magic word, shanes character played by jon bernthal added so much to this show, his acting is so much better than andrew lincolns as rick

:up:  :up:  Rick/Lincoln is just too whiney. Needs to grow a set.

Or at least borrow Carl's.

• Like 1