TGO Lowers - Santa Claus is coming!

MacGyver

"The Grendels" :)

I want a long-range shooter with this. I need to do a little more research on the cartridge. How much loss of performance you think there would be with an 18" rifle gas bbl vs a 20" or 20"+.

I'm getting ready to start digging. Gonna start with Ballistic Explorer. I want to push it to 1000 if I can. Once you hit max pressure with the best bullet, about all you can do is add more tube. I'm betting Varget is gonna be the powder. It usually is for stuff like this.

EDIT: OK, I only have 1 Grendel load in my library. 123 grain AMAX. Muzzle velocity is for a 24" barrel. It's doing 1290 fps at 1000 yards. Right on the hairy edge. Zero adjust is 40 MOA from the barrel, and 36.5 MOA from a 100 yard zero. As I figured, a 26 or 28 inch barrel probably won't hurt. Gonna make a terrible squirrel rifle :)

Gotta dig into some more loads. I'm betting the AMAX isn't the best BC you can find. I'll check with Berger and Lapua.

Edited by mikegideon

Well I did find this, left hand upper in 300 Blackout, wont know the details till Monday.

Sight, and lower are not in the sale.

[URL=http://s896.photobucket.com/user/redintn/media/firearms/correcthandedAR300_zpscd35b0ef.jpg.html]correcthandedAR300_zpscd35b0ef.jpg[/URL]

Anyone else having problems checking out? I tried several times Friday, several Saturday and again several times today. Each time (on 3different computers so far) I get an error message after putting in my name address city etc.

The message is a syntax error JSON.parse: unexpected error. ???

Tried calling them (CMT) and no answer and no voicemail.

Starting to kind if freak out a little as

1. I commuted to a purchase and my computer is making a liar out of me.
2. I WANT ONE OF THESE SETS!!!

Any advise?

Anyone else having problems checking out? I tried several times Friday, several Saturday and again several times today. Each time (on 3different computers so far) I get an error message after putting in my name address city etc.

Any advise?

Yeah.. Call your credit card company and then get several of those charges backed out.  Ask me how I know....

Edited by R_Bert

Yeah.. Call your credit card company and then get several of those charges backed out. Ask me how I know....

Wish that were the problem. I didn't even get a chance to input my payment method. :(

Guess I'll call in the morning and see if there's anything that can be done. If not, looks like I don't get to join the TGO receiver club. :( Edited by TrickyNicky

Any advise?

Try a different browser, computer, or ipad. Mine worked first time.

Wish that were the problem. I didn't even get a chance to input my payment method. :(

Guess I'll call in the morning and see if there's anything that can be done. If not, looks like I don't get to join the TGO receiver club. :(

You need to PM MacGyver now. I'm sure he's checking on this thread anyway, but send him a PM.

• Admin Team

Guess I'll call in the morning and see if there's anything that can be done. If not, looks like I don't get to join the TGO receiver club. :(

We can check, but I wish we had known about this on Friday. It realistically may be too late at this point.
[quote name="MacGyver" post="1051360" timestamp="1382320042"] Closed out. Thanks everyone! I know we'll be posting more pictures as they progress.[/quote] Interested in quantity ordered when they figure it out! Edited by reed1285
Guest Lester Weevils
I always procrastinate til the last moment, so glad didn't have a last minute snafu, which was a possibility. Edited by Lester Weevils

Yeah.. Call your credit card company and then get several of those charges backed out.  Ask me how I know....

follow-up - I learned this morning that CMT had quickly acted upon my goof last Friday, and  did indeed rescue me from looming financial ruin.

These guys are responsive, that's for sure.

follow-up - I learned this morning that CMT had quickly acted upon my goof last Friday, and  did indeed rescue me from looming financial ruin.

These guys are responsive, that's for sure.

Responsive is right. Just got off the phone with them myself, if their product is HALF as good as their customer service we are all in for a real treat.

That's right, I said we.

As in, me too.

:woohoo:
  • Like 2

Responsive is right. Just got off the phone with them myself, if their product is HALF as good as their customer service we are all in for a real treat.

That's right, I said we.

As in, me too.

:woohoo:

Good to hear, I thought you might be left out. If I'd have known about it sooner I'd a just ordered an extra one for you.
  • Like 1