Black mobs and the coming race war

Guest nra37922

Guest nra37922

From the article by Thomas Sowell

"For American society, a dangerous polarization has set in. Signs of this polarization over the years include opposite reactions between blacks and whites to verdicts in the O.J. Simpson murder case, the “rape” charges against Duke University students, and trials resulting from the beating of Rodney King and the death of Trayvon Martin."

What do y'all think.  Is a race war inevitable?
Edited by nra37922
They don't want this. They might THINK they want this, but they DON'T.
I've said this before, I'll say it again. If a race war is ever a reality, I would hate to be anything other than white. History stands witness, white men are very proficient at wholesale slaughter.
Also, how many non white ammo hoarding preppers have you ever seen? Survivalists? Hunters and those into hardcore bushcraft?
This isn't a racial thing (from me) its just statistical fact, the VAST majority of privately owned weapons are owned by whites and a great number of those know how to use them. Edited by Caster
  • Like 9
Guest TresOsos

They don't want this. They might THINK they want this, but they DON'T.
I've said this before, I'll say it again. If a race war is ever a reality, I would hate to be anything other than white. History stands witness, white men are very proficient at wholesale slaughter.
Also, how many non white ammo hoarding preppers have you ever seen? Survivalists? Hunters and those into hardcore bushcraft?
This isn't a racial thing (from me) its just statistical fact, the VAST majority of privately owned weapons are owned by whites and a great number of those know how to use them.

A hundred, hundred, hundred and fifty years ago your statement holds true.

White Guilty has rendered the White Race as whole impotent.

A hundred, hundred, hundred and fifty years ago your statement holds true.

White Guilty has rendered the White Race as whole impotent.

So are you suggesting that the "white race" is the only racial/ethnic group in America that has an interest in defending American society and rule of law?  

Frankly, whites in this country do have plenty to feel guilty about.  We enslaved blacks, then subjected them to convict-lease and Jim Crowe, and used racially biased policies like redlining to prevent people from investing money into black communities or allowing them to live in white communities.  We took land from Native Americans through deception and force.  We interned Japanese Americans during WWII, including those who served honorably in the military during WWI.  We told blacks and Native Americans who wanted to serve the country during WWII that they weren't good enough to be in white fighting units.  We allowed blacks in the South to be infected with syphilis and didn't give them medical treatment.  We used Chinese labor to build our railroads, and then told them that they could not be citizens.  Whites from Europe colonized Africa, dismantled the local governments, stripped the continent of resources, and then abandoned the people leaving their societies without a power structure that has caused multiple civil wars, genocides, and rampant poverty.  Most of the time, these actions were done in the name of God, democracy, and "100 percent Americanism".  That certainly isn't a record to be proud of.  

• Like 1
  • Admin Team

All I got from that article was - Thomas Sowell is writing for World News Daily?  Has the man lost so much credibility that it's come to this?  Does he need a paycheck that bad?

I've got a bunch of stuff that I'd love to say on this topic, but I am going to refrain for now so that I don't find myself having to moderate myself. 

I'm really of the mind to shut this thread down before it gets started.  But, I'm going to leave it open for now.

Let this serve as your warning.  Bring something intelligent to the conversation or don't participate.

• Like 6

So are you suggesting that the "white race" is the only racial/ethnic group in America that has an interest in defending American society and rule of law?  
Frankly, whites in this country do have plenty to feel guilty about.  We enslaved blacks, then subjected them to convict-lease and Jim Crowe, and used racially biased policies like redlining to prevent people from investing money into black communities or allowing them to live in white communities.  We took land from Native Americans through deception and force.  We interned Japanese Americans during WWII, including those who served honorably in the military during WWI.  We told blacks and Native Americans who wanted to serve the country during WWII that they weren't good enough to be in white fighting units.  We allowed blacks in the South to be infected with syphilis and didn't give them medical treatment.  We used Chinese labor to build our railroads, and then told them that they could not be citizens.  Whites from Europe colonized Africa, dismantled the local governments, stripped the continent of resources, and then abandoned the people leaving their societies without a power structure that has caused multiple civil wars, genocides, and rampant poverty.  Most of the time, these actions were done in the name of God, democracy, and "100 percent Americanism".  That certainly isn't a record to be proud of.

I agree with everything you just said......except the "WE" part. White folk as a race have VERY dirty hands, but I ain't killed anyone, I ain't t subjugated anyone to my tyrannical rule.
I'm sick and damn tired of being made to feel guilty for people with who happen to have similar chemical composition of skin pigment.
  • Like 13

Brains have no color attached to them. There are more than likely as many of one race as any other who don't wish to

see anything like this happen. there will always be some minority of any given race or ethnicity who has been polarized

and indoctrinated to want to cause something like this, but I doubt this will happen. If it does, it won't just split exactly

down racial lines, anyway.

I don't have any guilt feelings or thoughts about the Jim Crow laws, or the slave issue, or the Chinese workers, but I

do understand where some might. I just wasn't around when those things happened.

I don't know about race wars in the future but I do know about the present. I know the black guys I work with come to work everyday,work hard while they are there and treat me with respect. I know the black folks that live in my neighborhood keep their yards nice, discipline their kids and stop and talk when I'm in the yard. I know the black folks I go to church with have dreams,hopes,fears and disappointments just like I do. I know that I'm not to concerned with the future because I'm trying to treat my fellow man the way I want to be treated. All I know is the black folk I see everyday are just trying to make a decent life for themselves and their families.

I know that black gangs that attack white people are just thugs and criminals. I know that white gangs that attack black people are just thugs and criminals. I know we need more good white and black police to catch and lock up these thugs. I know we need more good black and white judges that will send these criminals to prison for their crimes. I know we need more white and black prison guards to work these criminals on chain gangs from sun up to sun down. I know we need more black and white voters who will make the hard choices to make this happen.

I know that these theories of gloom and doom always seem to come from the wealthy and intellectual elites that live off the public tit. I know these theories come from people who have never had to work from the sweat of their brows to just get by let alone get ahead in this life. I know that if those of us both black and white that have to live together in the " real world" don't unite and voice our unity these talking heads will keep spreading their poison. I know I will take one of my black friends to lunch this week just to show Sewell he doesn't know what he's talking about. I know that blacks and whites can live together in peace and harmony but not by the teaching of the intellectual elites. I know our lives of peace and harmony can only come through the teachings of Jesus.
  • Like 10
  • Admin Team

So, shall we talk about reparations?

Can anyone point definitively to when "reparation" language first entered into the conversation?

I'm assuming this is a later development, as I can't see it as having gotten any traction in the post-war South.
  • Like 1

To get my $.02 in, I agree with daddyo in that I feel no guilt, I did none of these things. These things were done by individuals not by a race. 

These things were done before I had a say in what was done. All that has been done against Blacks, Native Americans, Chinese, and whoever else has been done for the monetary benefit. And I could say more but I'm sure this thread is going to be locked soon so I'm going to go ahead and post.   

Guest ThePunisher
Make the whites feel guilty enough and then you get closer to the reparation agenda. Part of the wealth redistribution game plan. But by then whitey won't have any wealth to redistribute, and they will be only earning slave wages.

Can anyone point definitively to when "reparation" language first entered into the conversation?

I'm assuming this is a later development, as I can't see it as having gotten any traction in the post-war South.

My comment was tongue in cheek but I haven't heard any serious talk in recent years although the subject does arise from time to time. The most recent mention was about five years ago IIRC.  Such compensation in the U.S. won't happen although some proponents occasionally test the "waters", if you know what I mean.

Sounds like propaganda to me, heard that stuff back in the '90's as well, did not see it then, don't see it now either. I see no indications of a coming race war in the areas of East TN that I frequent and with the different races of folks that I encounter.

I don't think I live a sheltered life but maybe so. I live in a rural area of Blount County but I spend a fair amount of time in the inner city area of Knoxville at the Greyhound Bus Station, for my work and I interact with people of all colors and all walks of life while there and I am not seeing it. I go over there at all hours of the day and night to work on the buses and believe me I see all types of things going on in and around that area but nothing hinting toward a race war. I have seen my share of people acting up and leaving there in cuffs and I see just as many whites as blacks. Drunks, gangs, convicts fresh out of prison, homeless, drug dealers, pimps, hookers, etc. you name it. What I have not seen is anything racist.

I agree with Glock55's post.

I don't know about race wars in the future but I do know about the present. I know the black guys I work with come to work everyday,work hard while they are there and treat me with respect. I know the black folks that live in my neighborhood keep their yards nice, discipline their kids and stop and talk when I'm in the yard. I know the black folks I go to church with have dreams,hopes,fears and disappointments just like I do. I know that I'm not to concerned with the future because I'm trying to treat my fellow man the way I want to be treated. All I know is the black folk I see everyday are just trying to make a decent life for themselves and their families.

I know that black gangs that attack white people are just thugs and criminals. I know that white gangs that attack black people are just thugs and criminals. I know we need more good white and black police to catch and lock up these thugs. I know we need more good black and white judges that will send these criminals to prison for their crimes. I know we need more white and black prison guards to work these criminals on chain gangs from sun up to sun down. I know we need more black and white voters who will make the hard choices to make this happen.

I know that these theories of gloom and doom always seem to come from the wealthy and intellectual elites that live off the public tit. I know these theories come from people who have never had to work from the sweat of their brows to just get by let alone get ahead in this life. I know that if those of us both black and white that have to live together in the " real world" don't unite and voice our unity these talking heads will keep spreading their poison. I know I will take one of my black friends to lunch this week just to show Sewell he doesn't know what he's talking about. I know that blacks and whites can live together in peace and harmony but not by the teaching of the intellectual elites. I know our lives of peace and harmony can only come through the teachings of Jesus.

Dumb headline, good article

Agreed.  The headline is an eye grabber meant to elicit a certain response, good or bad, from the reader.  When you get into the nuts and bolts of the article it has less to do with a looming "race war" and has more to do with the media's silence when it comes to black on white attacks which are racially motivated.  Of course, I don't really care that attacks are racially motivated, it just bothers me that when there is a racially motivated attack by white assailant(s) on a black person the media runs with it as if the country is about to come unglued because there is so much racism from whites.

On one hand I understand where that comes from, but on the other hand I can't comprehend why we historically deny what is so evident.  More black people are murdered in the span of a few years by other black people than the slave trade and KKK combined over the course of American history.  The fact our society continues to deny it, or at least turn a blind eye to it, in fear of looking bigoted is probably the biggest contributer to the murderous and drug addicted culture of the poor black community.  As long as we have this sector of society that is brought up to believe that there is an evil to blame for all their woes they will continue to feel animosity towards seemingly privilaged white people.  Instead we feel badly because of our country's history of slavery and inequality, and that buries the reality that rap culture romanticizes gang life and drug use creating a never ending pool of young recruits who end up drug addicted, dead or incarcerated.

The notion of a race war suggests this is a race issue that would pit one race against another.  There are too many smart white and black people out there to know better.  This is not racial, it is socioeconomic.  Every race has its problems, and to say the root of the problem is race is to suggest that we aren't born equally worthless.  Even with all the stories of black mobs attacking white and hispanic victims, we can't deny that this is some new precedent specific to a skin color.  About a hundred years ago there were mobs of Italian and Irish youngsters roaming the streets in New England cities, robbing, killing, raping and so on.  The difference is that it was okay for the news to acknowledge it.  To acknowledge that a group of black teens attacked a different color person simply because that person is a different color makes the person acknowledging it racist somehow.  It really is quite interesting to see the social norms cause folks to do such mental gymnastics to come to that conclusion.  At the same time though, there are plenty of loud voices out there who are truly racist who jump on these stories in order to portray blacks in general to be the problem, rather than suggest it is cultural/socioeconomical, which not all black folks are part of such culture..... and then the race war crap starts and it becomes clear that it truly is about race with the person wishing for such a race war.  This give legitimacy to the very media who refuse to report racially motivated crimes committed by blacks yet focus on racially motivate crimes by whites.

This could all be solved by simply acknowledging reality.  There are racist white people and there are racist black people.  However, one from either group doesn't speak for the whole.  Even a mob from one group doesn't speak for the whole.  Furthermore, the racist actions of one person or group of people does not excuse racist reactions from the opposite race.  Once again, it is the fringe folks who dominate the debate and polarize folks to their side by changing the perception.

Bottom line, we are all equally worthless.  Skin color don't make you good or bad, nor does it excuse any bad done, nor does it make you responsible for the actions of people who share your skin color.  The more we get hung up on race the more we deny the actual problem, and you can't fix what you don't acknowledge (to quote Dr. Phil).

• Like 4
The vast majority of us know that a race war is just a racist's wet dreams and is not going to happen.

... More black people are murdered in the span of a few years by other black people than the slave trade and KKK combined over the course of American history...

Depending on the source, the number of Blacks who died as the result of the transatlantic slave trade is estimated between 1 to 2.5 million. Taking the Klan factor out of the equation and going with the low estimate of 1 million, I know that a million Blacks are not killed by other Blacks within the span of a few years in America.

I agree with you that socioeconomic standing plays a key role into this whole "race" thing and there are those who profit from fueling the "race" fire to make themselves relevant. Bottom line is 99% percent of us want our children to succeed and communities to flourish which makes for a better Country. Now, how we get there from a political perspective is a totally different topic.

Ya dont have to look very far if you are intellectually honest to see that on the whole; we are bad and not good....   As others have wisely opined, that, my friends is the problem... Havin said all that; i do believe that over the years, the cultural norms (...world view, religious dogma, etc....) have been distorted and de-constructed to the point that lots of folks are believing a lie and ignoring that which is right in front of their eyes... 

The black family wuz destroyed by the War on Poverty when we told the black father to get lost and made the black welfare society a matriarchal society.... That's a fact.... The same thing is goin on now in the the poor white family unit... I think the last data i saw was that approximately 78% of blacks were born out of wedlock and about 29% of whites are born out of wedlock...   We have long known that if ya want to be poor; just have a child as a youngster, have no education or job skills, and live by yourself...   I think this fact alone is, in fact the biggest problem that we face as a society... 

The fact is that governmental policies have created a "plantation" subclass that has finally gotten big enough to be a danger to both society and country... More than that, we are also seein for the first time ever, a main line political apparatchik (....the Obama administration and his enablers...) who are going straight to that demographic to gain political power... Said another way, this is the first time in american history that the "non-producers" were given preferential treatment over "producers" in political strategy calculations by a legitimate (...or illigitimate, depending on your view....), main line political party... This action, alone, is unique, because it smacks of "third worldism" ALA bananna republics and african "democracys" like Angola, South Africa, and Zimbabwe...

It's against this background of "plantationism" that i think is drivin this "race war" rhetoric... The fact is that it aint a "race war"; its a class war with the demagogues of both political stripes vying to pass out largesse that is causin lots of friction now in their machinations to stay in power...

In some quarters, this "friction" is emboldening some of the nuttier elements to shoot and pillage; but as others have wisely opined; you will always have some fraction of the population that is willing to do these things...  Havin said that, i do believe that, on the whole, there is a "chip on the shoulder" of the black population that has been put there by their race baiting handlers, the democrat party, and elements within the black church (...ala Jeremiah Wright, and other "Black Liberation" theologians and socialist apparatchiks...)...  Like everything else, there are some notable exceptions to this generalization.... We all can name some...

As to the "chip on the shoulder" thing; it's always easier to blame some faceless, nameless monsters (....whitey, the latinos, the asians, the gubmt, the Builderburgers, the Zionists,etc, etc, etc,,...) for your problems than to face them... If ya face them, ya have to decide whether to fix 'em or not... Lots of people would rather not face that decision, therefore ya have what ya have...

The fact is that until we believe as a people that you are to work and not be "on the dole", that ya have to be personally responsible for your actions, that you are to work for what ya have and not covet your neighbors goods, that you believe on a personal basis that "whitey" or "blacky" or "browney" (...your neighbor...) hasnt stolen anything from you and that you are justified in takin it from him either by the force of the government bayonet or with your own gun, that gubmt is the problem and not the solution, that you have a responsibility to your brother (...and sister...) to threat them as you would be treated, and that you create your own opportunities, this situation will only worsen...

I think you are seeing more and more people waking up and seeing the sobering fact that we are rapidly rapidly heading toward something that we do not want in this country... There is a political war goin on between those who want a two class system (...rich and poor...) and a socialist welfare state and those who think america should be democratic, free, and prosperous, and that folks should make their own way.... Everybody needs to take a side in this "war" and fix this problem; or there will be a "real war"... I think that is what Thomas Sowell is really talkin about...  My advise is that we all need to be thinkin and doin something about this ourselves....

Food for thought...

leroy

• Like 2

The largest race war was caused by Margaret Sanger. It was won by the legitimacy made of Planned Parenthood. I

don't know why we're talking about blacks and whites fighting. Looking at the number of black babies aborted gives

the answer. It is something I, personally, am ashamed of. It's how progressives work. It split among political parties,

also.

Blacks and whites can work out any difference by using reason and logic, and a responsible education system run

by other than the federal government.

There will be a war in our future, but it won't be over race.