Black mobs and the coming race war

Guest nra37922

The largest race war was caused by Margaret Sanger. It was won by the legitimacy made of Planned Parenthood...

+1, also in the mix were Dr. Harry Laughlin, Dr. Adolphus Knopf and certainly last but not least Dr. Clarence Gamble of Proctor and Gamble fame.

From my GSIII using TPR

I have many black friends that are friends to the end and I served with Blacks in Nam and my friends have all said many times that if a war broke out it would be gang type wars and not a race war and none of my friends are gang members but upstanding citizens living with in a community in multi racial neighborhoods...........jmho

• Like 1

The "Upcoming Race War" ranks right up there with the "10,000 Iranian Terrorists are going to invade New Jersey" gambit. They sell a lot memberships to radical organizations and get votes for rich old white guys in elections. We really have a lot of bigger, and real, problems to worry about than these "bogeymen" in this day and age.

Thomas Sowell is talking about the intrenched movement to cause something like this race war thing. Whether or not

he thinks it would happen, is moot. He is describing the political forces and their alignment to disturb society. When

you add up all the "disturbances" in society, caused by those political forces, you have to think about the consequences

or the goals set by the ones doing the disturbing. There are many people being used as useful idiots. It isn't a one

prong attack, but many. When you pick one topic or event and single it out, you may not be seeing much, but when you

view things as a whole, the picture has meaning.

Sowell is a great thinker. An intellectual you can take to the bank, but even those people don't completely hit the mark.

His life experiences might be what is driving his thoughts on this article, also, something you or I have no depth of.

Guest TankerHC
A race war is often proposed by the ignorant and uneducated race baiters from the inner cities. Many have college degrees. Having a degree does not make you intelligent. Proposing a race war, if your black and if the complete destruction of the black community is your goal, would make those baiters a complete success. Because that would be the outcome. Fortunately there are real intelligent people in those community's that know that and have been putting that out for quite a while. In the form of youtube videos with the following statement. "ARE YOU STUPID?!"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Guest ThePunisher
While Obama keeps putting Black Americans further into poverty as well as everyone else with his welfare policies, and burdening the economy to near bankruptcy collapse, I believe Obama and the MSM could possibly incite some race skirmishes similar to the LA riots where lots of burning down certain sections of cities would occur and hundreds of lives lost as a result. This might even lead to martial law that's been speculated that Obama would impose on the country. As for an all out race war, I don't believe we would ever see that. I don't believe the New Black Panthers are totally stupid, b/c I believe some of them passed math. They are simply out numbered.

The key word is "Mob" and mobs don't necessarily have a color. Mobs are also unorganized and would fall in front of organized resistance. It's actually more "Takers" versus "Makers." The Makers will take the Takers and it won't even be a fair fight. 

The key word is "Mob" and mobs don't necessarily have a color. Mobs are also unorganized and would fall in front of organized resistance. It's actually more "Takers" versus "Makers." The Makers will take the Takers and it won't even be a fair fight.

That's fight that needs to be fought.
We have no qualms about crushing ticks and leeches when they attach. Not much difference.
  • Like 1

So are you suggesting that the "white race" is the only racial/ethnic group in America that has an interest in defending American society and rule of law?  

Frankly, whites in this country do have plenty to feel guilty about.  We enslaved blacks, then subjected them to convict-lease and Jim Crowe, and used racially biased policies like redlining to prevent people from investing money into black communities or allowing them to live in white communities.  We took land from Native Americans through deception and force.  We interned Japanese Americans during WWII, including those who served honorably in the military during WWI.  We told blacks and Native Americans who wanted to serve the country during WWII that they weren't good enough to be in white fighting units.  We allowed blacks in the South to be infected with syphilis and didn't give them medical treatment.  We used Chinese labor to build our railroads, and then told them that they could not be citizens.  Whites from Europe colonized Africa, dismantled the local governments, stripped the continent of resources, and then abandoned the people leaving their societies without a power structure that has caused multiple civil wars, genocides, and rampant poverty.  Most of the time, these actions were done in the name of God, democracy, and "100 percent Americanism".  That certainly isn't a record to be proud of.  

Personally I haven't done nuttin to nobody! I feel no guilt for anything done by others in the past. The Germans don't go around telling the Jews and the rest of Europe sorry for WW2.

• Like 1

Sadly if there is a race war the people who don't take a side will be the one's that both sides end up killing. If things to get the point that it is US vs THEM, there will be many who are your either with us or against us and if your against they will kill you on the spot.

Depending on the source, the number of Blacks who died as the result of the transatlantic slave trade is estimated between 1 to 2.5 million. Taking the Klan factor out of the equation and going with the low estimate of 1 million, I know that a million Blacks are not killed by other Blacks within the span of a few years in America.

I've always been skeptical regarding estimates on transatlantic slave deaths.  Not that I don't believe the conditions were incomprehensibly terrible, it's just that it doesn't seem very cost effective to lose so much of your cargo, especially when you consider the cost of operation and per unit price.  From a business perspective it just doesn't make any sense.  I tend to be a skeptic on most things, so when it comes to such high estimates of slaves dumped at sea I'm suspicious that it has more to do with people attempting to villify slavery more than it already is.  Of course I could be wrong, but if I was a slave trader I'd be more concerned with keeping as much as my cargo alive as possible rather than subjecting them to such harshness just because they happen to be African and lose half my profits.  Considering there are such poor records of the slave trade from one shore to the next, I'll likely continue to be a skeptic.

To give some perspective as to why I'm so skeptical of statistics that have an agenda, I was in Iraq when some BS survey came up with the number of Iraqi civilians killed in the war so far at 650,000.  This was around 2005.  When you do the math on that it is impossible.  We would be stacking up nearly 1,000 bodies a day.  I was there.  There were not 1,000 Iraqis being killed each day.  Our Army is nowhere near that effecient in terms of killing people, let alone disposing of the corpses.  Hell, even Saddam wasn't that good and he had a lot of practice.  The numbers were debunked a short time later, but it didn't matter because the damage was done.  Stupid people are still quoting those estimates.

A race war is often proposed by the ignorant and uneducated race baiters from the inner cities. Many have college degrees. Having a degree does not make you intelligent. Proposing a race war, if your black and if the complete destruction of the black community is your goal, would make those baiters a complete success. Because that would be the outcome. Fortunately there are real intelligent people in those community's that know that and have been putting that out for quite a while. In the form of youtube videos with the following statement. "ARE YOU STUPID?!"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Your post reminded me of this vid of a black power advocate.  He references the videos of that little girl that does three gun matches and whoops butt.  Kinda funny, but not safe for work... lotta m'fers and n'gas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

a race "war" ?!  No, I think not. 

The average american is not looking for hardship, destruction, risk to their life, etc.  They will fight if pushed, but its gonna take a LOT of pushing to get them there -- the only way you will get a significant % of people off their butts from sitting at a TV, PC, or phone will be to take those things AND all the food away.  That might spark a war, racial or not. 

Long as people have food, entertainment, and a reasonable quality of life, it wont happen.   Might be a few riots in specific areas, but more than that will take a total collapse of the country.

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America .. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation.. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.... This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona ? And Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids...? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago. 

Pat Buchanan

Edited by MacGyver
edited to a normal size and to attribute the source

It's a powder keg, as an old man speaks his mind.

I'm a student of history and never in my 60+ years on this earth and as an American citizen, seen our nation so divided.

As far as race is concerned, my litmus test would be the assimilation of diverse cultures into productive society and a desire to become American citizens. Do we see that? No! What is an undeniable fact is we have the largest population per capita imprisoned in our penitentiaries. One out of ten U.S. residents is either in prison, charged with a crime, on parole or release, or a convicted felon. How does the prison system work? The very first thing that happens is they group up by race and war against one another, undisputable fact!

How many China Towns, Vietnam Towns, Hispanic Towns, Muslim enclaves, Asian Towns, Northern & Southern Mexican Towns, etc. reside in the states? Comprising of millions of people opposed to assimilating as naturalized American citizens, and wanting to bring their unwelcome culture, burden, disease, alien belief's and families to U.S. soil?

We are divided by liberals and conservative's, those wanting a Constitutional Republic and those wanting a democracy. We are divided by the have's and have not's... Those that feel that they need not work ever and the government owes them a living, and those that want to work and keep what they earn and not have it squandered away.

We have geographical polarizations to boot. Just look at a map of the blue vs. red states. We have a public school system that has taken away local control of the education of our children and placed it in the hands of a liberal Federal Government.

We have a plague of illegals flooding our country and demanding and receiving welfare benefits, housing, banking access, education and other benefits most U.S. legalized citizens don't qualify for. It has developed to a "U.S. vs. Them mentality".

We have evolved into a world empire and have donated tens of billions of your earned money to Muslim countries and countries hostile to our way of life promoting Sharia law on our soil, and to temporarily pacify our Great Satan country.

Against the majority of Americans, they take God out of our schools, lives, fiat money and tell U.S. we can't have a religious display because it offends a certain group. On and on and on and on.

Why have we become so divided I ask?

Edited by Dennis1209
Guest ThePunisher

Why have we become so divided I ask?

Because the progressive liberals (commies) are not content on relying on the laws of God or the market place for social progress. They are hellbent on "social justice" which is code for taking from the haves and giving to have nots. Their problem is that they have no solution to when all the money runs out. They are nothing more than ignorant people who live their lives with envy, greed, and collective ownership instead of self reliance and private ownership. Their utopia just doesn't work out in the real world. Edited by ThePunisher

Folks, there has been some interestin things said in this thread; and lots of them touch around the issue of how we see ourselves as a nation...   I'm kinda like Dennis, im seeing things today that i've not seen in my 67 or so plus years of bein an american and watching the political and cultural scene...

One of our brother opiners talked about having black friends that they lived with and served with in the military; and how he viewed them as true friends and fellow americans... That used to be the cultural norm; contrary to what the race baiters and political class would have you believe...

I also grew up with black friends who were, in fact, descendants of slaves that worked one of the few "plantations" in the east tennessee area that wuz big enough to have them...  They were our neighbors and friends... We worked, played, joked, and visited with them and called them friends... They had no "chip on their shoulder" and they full well knew that their white friends were not guilty of ownin slaves... They were good, hard workin, complete families; complete with fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, grandparents, and friends of all colors.... 

Above all, these folks were productive members of society that went to work every day and were contributors to society... They would be offended to be thought of as incapable of making a living or being on the dole.... They were, indeed, true friends ya could call on when times were bad or even perilous and that you could risk your lives and fortunes with... They were, in fact, true friends...

Fast forward about 45 or so years, and look at what we have now... It's polarized in many of the ways that Dennis described... The race baiters, the hippies, the government, the political demagogues have done their work well...The fact is that we cannot continue to sustain this massive de-constructing of what it means to be an american and preaching this venomous divison between "tribes" without it finishing the country from a fiscal and cultural standpoint... The logical end result is a group of "warring tribes" with no cultural or national identity... It looks far more like darkest africa than the United States...

People who work for a living are tired of being put upon and called names for things they did not do; and im one of them...  My cup of sympathy for my would be brothers and sisters on the dole is run completely dry; and i do not believe that im the only one who feels that way... We have de-constructed, tribalized, and destroyed the unity of the nation that was the norm for over two hundred years and have wiped out any judeo-christian compation we might have for our fellow citizens; and the race baiters, the political demagogue class, and the hippy philosophers are largely to blame for this devolution in what it means to be an american and to be concerned for your neighbor...

I think the political class and the liberal intelligentsia has incrementally polarized our society to the point that we basically are at the same point that this country was at on the eve of the civil war...

The good news is that i dont think we will get another civil war as a solution to this problem...

What you are seeing with the individual states pushing back against the federal gubmt is what i think the end of this will be... Citizens of like views will congregate in states that share those views... The individual states will politely say "no" to things they dont agree with as to federal "mandates"...

In the end, the country will return to what i think the Founding Fathers envisioned to begin with; a confederation of individual states, each with it's own particular governance...I earnestly hope that is what happens... The other solution is totalitarianism and oppression...

Someone has wisely opined that we have turned into an "empire"... I think that observation is well founded... We need to be less an empire and more a nation... We need to mind our own business and leave the rest of the world alone... We need to quit havin an political demagogue class trying to rule both the world and this country like the Caesars did in the Roman times...

Above all else, we need to believe on an individual basis that work is honorable, that the dole is bad, and that no one has stolen anything from his, her or its brother citizens, and that all of us are on an equal footing here in this county...

We need to, in fact, believe that the Constitution means exactly what the plain reading of it says; and that government is the problem and not the solution to many ills this country has and is facing...

These sorts of things are the things that the race baiters and the "status quo" career political class is fighting so hard against... The reason; they like the "status quo"; they have profited from it and have been enriched by it...They like being a special patrician class instead of being mere citizens...They see the populace as a rabble to be controlled and lead around like children...

That, my friends, is where the fight is; and that is why the stakes are so high...  This country has never been where it finds itself today... It's at a crossroads as to its identity, beliefs, governance, and even its continued being... I think that is a very serious state of affairs indeed...Here's hopin that we come to our collective senses as a nation and return to the principles on which this nation was founded... The alternative is too terrible to contemplate...

leroy

Personally I haven't done nuttin to nobody! I feel no guilt for anything done by others in the past. The Germans don't go around telling the Jews and the rest of Europe sorry for WW2.

Um... yes, they do.  Quite frequently.  In fact, it's a crime in Germany to deny the Holocaust.  

To your other point, and the point that others have made, I presume that you are correct.  You or I are not directly responsible for what was done in decades past.  However, we are responsible for the outcomes of those policies, so every effort made by Americans in society (white Americans in the context of this discussion) to act as if they have no responsibility to right past wrongs makes them culpable.  The fact of the matter, and it's a fact that most whites fail to recognize and refuse accept when it's brought to their attention, is that whites are more economically wealthy as a whole than blacks and it's because white society was able to accumulate wealth over centuries through racist policies that exploited blacks for white economic gain.  Until we are willing to acknowledge that, we are culpable in what happens in the future.

White society became wealthy through slave labor, following the Civil War, blacks were still disenfranchised and forced to work as sharecroppers and in mining to help economically benefit white land owners and industrialists.  Simultaneously, the South adopted "black codes" that criminalized acts such as vagrancy or leaving a sharecropping plot without the permission of the landowner.  The "crimes" were punished with very hefty fines and when poor blacks were unable to pay them, they were "leased" to an employer who would put them to work doing hard manual labor mining coal and iron ore for the industrial north, or laying railroad track to transport these raw materials to the North and bring manufactured goods to the South.  These "leased" prisoners were very commonly worked to death and their bodies discarded by the side of the road.  When convict lease went away, we had policies of Jim Crow and redlining.  Blacks were not allowed to vote, attend white schools, participate in "American" institutions like the Boy Scouts, could not hold high-level professions, etc.  They could not buy homes or start businesses in white areas.  They were unable to help make public policy, so the laws that were made were typically done to their detriment.  Blacks who did try to gain civil rights were beaten, arrested, and murdered.  When the peaceful protests didn't have a dramatic effect, others used more aggressive tactics (fighting tyranny has that effect on people) and the white controlled government met force with greater force.  Black communities were occupied by the police and residents were harassed and arrested for minor infractions of the law.  Then we saw the "law and order" era that includes the "war on drugs", "zero-tolerance policing", "place-based policing", and "broken windows policing".  Each of these policies tend to target low-income communities, which are disproportionately populated by blacks and Hispanic/Latinos.  Schools in these communities are very poor.  There are very few businesses or job opportunities due to earlier "redlining" policies and the loss of blue collar factory jobs through deindustrialization.  Those who remain in the urban ghettos are very poor, uneducated, have no skills, and usually have a criminal record.    

Are reparations the answer?  No.  Why?  Because anyone with a lick of sense knows that you can't just write someone a big check and change their lives, especially if they are uneducated, unskilled, and lack the social capital needed to understand how to use that money wisely to help invest in their futures.  What we can do is understand why there is so much violence, crime, and poverty in the black community, and try to fix it by using social institutions to provide greater educational and economic opportunities for these people.  We can stop targeting minor "quality of life crimes" committed by minorities in poor neighborhoods.  We can invest money in helping these at-risk kids before they turn to a life of crime and gang activity instead of investing in prisons. 

I agree with others that government policies, including the "war on poverty" are part of the problem.  Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood are part of the problem, but she was part of a bigger movement called eugenics.  Eugenics was a movement to use science and social policy to genetically create a perfect society; a perfect WHITE society.  It was backed by the second incarnation of the Ku Klux Klan and helped promote the call for "100 percent American" politicians.  

I could literally go on for pages because I actually teach semester long classes and have written articles on these issues.  I don't expect any white folks to have guilt, but I do think that whites should be honest about the past and have some level of sympathy for the plight of poor blacks who have been placed at a consistent disadvantage due to 200-plus years of racist policy.  

Edited by East_TN_Patriot
  • Like 1
Eh, my family came over on a crowded, diseased ship about 100 years ago and didnt have a pot to piss in. I refuse to believe I am a beneficiary of "white wealth". There isn't a dime I have that I didn't earn myself. I have never received money from my parents. I have inherited nothing. The only money I've ever borrowed was from a bank for a house and some cars. I don't owe anybody nothin, nor should I feel guilty about anything. A black man walking the streets today has only himself to blame for his successes and failures. Playing the blame game is why there is such a problem. Being able to blame the white devil for all their woes is what keeps people in poverty; it gives them a sense of entitlement while at the same time gives them no incentive to improve their station in life. As long as they are "owed" something there is no reason to work for it.
  • Like 7
Guest ThePunisher
Yeah, just keep pouring money into social institutions to provide better educational and economic opportunities for these people. That's a great progressive liberal democrat solution that for the last 50 to 60 years has produced outstanding results; ONLY FOR THOSE THAT WANTED TO BETTER THEMSELVES. Heck, I even had to make a choice at a early age if I wanted to better my life or rely on the liberal democrats for sustenance. Blacks today have better opportunities b/c of affirmative action than whites in getting an education or promotion in the workplace. I've even been on the reverse side of discrimination b/c some of my bosses were black.

So I don't feel one bit guilty either for the white blame game nor do I have any sympathy for blacks b/c they choose to stay on the plantation of the democratic party. Blacks continue to suffer from the social policies of the democrats that have created even more poverty among their community. Blame the democrat party's social policies for black plight and even white plight. If blacks can't achieve the American dream today, it's most likely b/c of the choices they make in life and the big government policies that stifle their social and economic mobility. And it's the same for any other person no matter their skin color. I would say most Blacks in the USA are living in luxury compared to if they were living in Africa. With the opportunities that exist today in our country, anyone black or white can achieve what they dream of only if they apply themselves with hard work and dedication to their endeavors. Edited by ThePunisher

I do not feel guilty because I was born white.

A person is born what they are born and that's it. 

You do the best you can with what you get.

Don't expect equal opportunity, just take advantage of the opportunity you get. 

Saying someone owes something because of the color of his skin is the very basis of racism.

To blame all people of one race for what some bad people of that race did is the same as blaming all gun owners for something one bad person with a gun did.  

As for White wealth, please tell me where I can sign up for that. I earned everything I have. By working. 

• Like 3
Anyway to address the whole "white guilt" thing, if white folks are going to be held responsible of the crimes of their ultra-distant ancesters from 150+ years ago by black folks, than white folks should consider the decendants of crimes committed by black folks who are currently in prison for murder, assault, theft, etc just as guilty as the ones who actually committed the criminal act themselves.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander right? Edited by RichardR
  • Like 3