Nov 1st rumors

Spiffy

Redfield's coming out with a rebate on Nov 1- $25 on regular old duplex reticle and $45 on their accu ranger reticle. In 3-9x42 it will make both cost pretty much the same. I need another scope for a 7mm-08 i just bought and like the Redfield Revenge I have on my muzzleloader so I may buy another. I just can't decide which reticle to get. That's kinda like SHTF isn't it?
  • Like 1
You guys with a thirst for blood should go and relieve some of our kids over in the sandbox. It no longer amazes me how much some of you want to hate or kill someone.

TMF made a good point about the camps. It was also good to see so many of you wrong about the riots that were to occur after the Zimmerman trial. When are you going to learn that some not so smart azzholes are making a hell of a living by keeping you afraid of EVERYTHING?

The really sad part is that after being scared of your own shadows for sixty years, the odds will eventually fall in your favor and something crazy will occur and then we'll have listen to how you and the "Fear Pimps" were right the entire time.

I can't wait until the mods start a bat sh*t crazy forum and tuck it away so that people who would like to talk more about their interest in guns can spend more time on the forum without having to read about a crisis every f'n day.

Yeah, I know that I don't have to read every thread, but some of the threads are like a train wreak and...

Not necessarily directed at the op, but one of the mods made an excellent point about getting these drunk uncle post off of the view new content page. It's a great idea and its time has come.

Finally, it would be a damned shame for our government to let a single American child go hungry because they were born to jacked up parents while still sending one penny of our tax dollars or one grain of rice to any foreign country in aid.

Rant off!

Good morning! Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1

You guys with a thirst for blood should go and relieve some of our kids over in the sandbox. It no longer amazes me how much some of you want to hate or kill someone.

TMF made a good point about the camps. It was also good to see so many of you wrong about the riots that were to occur after the Zimmerman trial. When are you going to learn that some not so smart azzholes are making a hell of a living by keeping you afraid of EVERYTHING?

The really sad part is that after being scared of your own shadows for sixty years, the odds will eventually fall in your favor and something crazy will occur and then we'll have listen to how you and the "Fear Pimps" were right the entire time.

I can't wait until the mods start a bat sh*t crazy forum and tuck it away so that people who would like to talk more about their interest in guns can spend more time on the forum without having to read about a crisis every f'n day.

Yeah, I know that I don't have to read every thread, but some of the threads are like a train wreak and...

Not necessarily directed at the op, but one of the mods made an excellent point about getting these drunk uncle post off of the view new content page. It's a great idea and its time has come.

Finally, it would be a damned shame for our government to let a single American child go hungry because they were born to jacked up parents while still sending one penny of our tax dollars or one grain of rice to any foreign country in aid.

Rant off!

Good morning!

Wow. The only serious post in the whole thread was the first one. And, once again, you pop in and blow shit all over everybody because you feel superior about something? What's up with you, anyway? If you hate this place so much, it's pretty easy to fix.

• Like 4

Wow. The only serious post in the whole thread was the first one. And, once again, you pop in and blow #### all over everybody because you feel superior about something? What's up with you, anyway? If you hate this place so much, it's pretty easy to fix.

I never said that I hated the place and I'm in no position to affect the kind of change that the mod mentioned. I am more certain than you that some of the post were ignorant, yet very honest because they almost always come from the usual suspects. My superiority is your opinion, just as my post was mine. It never fails. People can say all kinds of stupid crap in these threads and the moment that someones disagrees they are throwing crap on the party. Really?

Also, I never called you out. Hell, anyone who has been around for any amount of time knows that your post almost always include humor. At some point even you have to admit that these doom and gloom threads get more ridiculous everyday. Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1
Guest tdoccrossvilletn
Sounds like that weird psychopathic deranged dude that claimed to be a preacher and sold all his life possessions because the world was ending when it didn't.

Sent from my mind using ninja telepathy.

Guest tdoccrossvilletn

Max it out on ammo, and then change your phone number.

Take it from an experienced former collections agent well versed in skip tracing. That doesn't work.

Guest tdoccrossvilletn

Rant off!

Good morning!

Awesome post

• Administrator

Ooo... I like the name of that forum.  :hyper:

• Like 6

Rant off!
Good morning!

Drunk Uncle post , WTF ?
I resemble that remark ............
  • Like 1

Rant off!

Good morning!

Holy CRAP! wow, somebody needs a chill pill...

• Like 4

I never said that I hated the place and I'm in no position to affect the kind of change that the mod mentioned. I am more certain than you that some of the post were ignorant, yet very honest because they almost always come from the usual suspects. My superiority is your opinion, just as my post was mine. It never fails. People can say all kinds of stupid crap in these threads and the moment that someones disagrees they are throwing crap on the party. Really?

Also, I never called you out. Hell, anyone who has been around for any amount of time knows that your post almost always include humor. At some point even you have to admit that these doom and gloom threads get more ridiculous everyday.

I agree about some of the doom and gloom threads. If David gets sick of them, they'll go away. Until they do, I'm not gonna scold somebody. I'll make fun of them, like almost every post in this thread did.

• Like 4

Take it from an experienced former collections agent well versed in skip tracing. That doesn't work.

Take it from somebody that knows there isn't another apocolypse coming, neither does skipping your payment over a Red Dawn scenario.

• Like 1

My BFF has a friend on Facebook talking bout how something is supposed to happen on Nov 1. Anyone heard any rumors, stories or outright lies that I might have missed?

no shave november starts.  during this phase of evolution, fema trains will be delivering prayer blankets to the mrap depots and when the militarized police force delivers the blankets to our homes, if we do not convert, they will haul us away to the death camps.

• Like 3

I am more worried about today's rumors.  Specifically is Demarco Murray gonna play?

I suspect on Nov 1 I will sell a buttload of wine and liquor to miserable Volunteer fans.

I don't pay much attention to other rumors.  If rumors were true Obama would have been outed as a Commie and the internet would be turned off by now.

• Like 1