Are you a racist if you own a gun?

Guest TresOsos

I have travelled extensively in both the UK and Australia. The white population of both areas are among the most Xenophobic and racist people I have ever encountered. I am a southern white btw and the hatred of other ethnic groups in the UK and Australia was shocking to me.

I'm not racist and I can prove it. all my glocks , ar15's and shotguns are black. I make great sacrifices to make sure they have the best.

just another example of a study done to prove a pre conceived point of view NOT to discover anything new.

• Like 1

Who cares? Typical British backwardness.

Austin is right.... The typical Brit is a "subject"  (...translate that a serf...)... They have no notion of liberty... As my 24 year old says; its the "old world" versus the "new".... 

leroy the racist

Who cares? Typical British backwardness.

I should not read this site when I just wake up... I read your post as, "Who cares? Type British backwards" and spent a minute or two trying to figure out what hsitirb meant. :-). Anywho, I finally realizes I must have read it wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I own a bunch of black pistols, black ARs, and some brown & black rifles, so what are you saying, that I should diversify?  Also, since I own them, paid good money for them, do I need to emancipate my owned guns, set 'em free?   I am confused!

• Like 1

I have travelled extensively in both the UK and Australia. The white population of both areas are among the most Xenophobic and racist people I have ever encountered. I am a southern white btw and the hatred of other ethnic groups in the UK and Australia was shocking to me.

Yep. I find it funny that the perception is that these countries are so "progressive" and "tolerant" while America is the last racist bastion in the world. The opposite is true, but it's all about perception versus reality. We have the American media constantly cramming racist stories down our throats because it sells due to our history. The US is the least racist place I've ever been. I have a whole lotta stories.
  • Like 2

Yep. I find it funny that the perception is that these countries are so "progressive" and "tolerant" while America is the last racist bastion in the world. The opposite is true, but it's all about perception versus reality. We have the American media constantly cramming racist stories down our throats because it sells due to our history. The US is the least racist place I've ever been. I have a whole lotta stories.

I agree. America is just the global whipping boy. The same is true in my experience about the North and South. Southerners always get labeled racist because of their love of guns or hunting and way they speak; yet, some of the most racist people I've met have been from the North.
Guest ThePunisher

One day white folk are going to get real tired of all of this name-calling & finger-pointing ...

And one day people are gonna get tired of this commie s### in our country, and the politicians embracing this commie s###.

And one day people are gonna get tired of this commie s### in our country, and the politicians embracing this commie s###.

Punisher, I sure hope so. And soon. I am too old to to accept all this commie bull crap. I was born free, have lived as free as a married man can, and would like to exit free. 

Are you a racist if you own a gun?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/11/01/are-racist-if-own-gun/

"If you believe a new study, whites who own guns do so because they harbor racist feelings towards blacks. Indeed, in the study, four Australian and British psychologists also claim that racism is associated with opposition to gun control."

I harbor feelings against anti-gun people. Most of them are white, except for the big eared wonder.

Edited by mikegideon

I think you're a racist if you don't drink Ripple or any wine with an expiration date.

All kidding aside gun ownership has nothing to do with race, it is a right.

pretty much all wine has an expiration date.

If owning guns makes me a racist then I yam what I yam

And one day people are gonna get tired of this commie s### in our country, and the politicians embracing this commie s###.Been

when?  Been reading your sky is falling predictions forever.  When is it happening?  Maybe the day is not over yet.