TNGunowners Secret Santa! - 2013 Edition

tnguy

Same here. I have the components prepared. I was wanting to finish them up and get them mailed today. However I spent way too much time following the thread/news about Triple Digit Rides to finish my gift.

I tried to quote Lumber Jack and as usual I goofed it up. LOL

Edited by buck1032
Guest Riciticky

Folks, a little info about ourselves on our profiles would be great. I drew someone who has zip, nada, nothing on their profile. I hope they'll be happy with what I send!

DaveS

Agree. It is easier to choose a gift if you got an idea what they like. That's the reason my gift was not gun related.

Edited by Riciticky
[quote name="Riciticky" post="1073703" timestamp="1386263399"] Agree. It is easier to choose a gift if you got an idea what they like. That's the reason my gift was not gun related.[/quote] For mine I just looked at posts they have made, looking for specific weapons and things like that. I know that's no replacement for good info, but maybe it helps. I'm one of the ones guilty for not having much profile info though, so I don't guess I can talk Edited by KKing
Order placed with amazon last night. I got an update some of my items may not be delivered until AFTER Dec25th. If course all the estimates delivery dates are for the next few days though so who knows? Anyway, if you haven't received a gift by Xmas, contact MacGyver and if your my recipient, hopefully no harm no foul for being a few days late.

Of course I could send the package out without the
Items coming in and send those later if it came down to it. It would just be a sparse first package is all.

Just waiting on one final piece beforei can send mine out. I'll try to not send out a part of this cold i have though. Someof what I'm sending out is gun-related, some not. I figure most everyone on this board has at least one thing in common( we like guns, that is a given) but we also like to be prepared. The name that was drawn for me didn't have anything in their profile to tell me what they like but i'm sure they will like what I'm going to be sending them.

Guest TankerHC

Sent mine out from Amazon Thursday, was going to send something new from my stash but have been back and forth between here and Atlanta the last 4 days.