Who got their ps4 today?

Caster

I'm looking at the thing, the wife just got home with it. Ain't opened it yet, probably fool with it tonight.

Laugh if you like, but I'm more excited about getting a new blue ray player than anything. This Samsung I have now, sucks!!!

I ain't played in a while, not since Xbox 360 come out. We should start a TGO clan???? Edited by Caster
  • Like 1
Well, this was a major disappointment. This thing is an overly complicated piece of śhît.
Load times are incredibly long. The controls are piss poorly laid out. Nothing is self explanatory, although I am admittedly spoiled being a Mac user with the whole simplicity thing. I suppose if I were a PC person I'd understand how to use an un-necessarily intricate machine.
The makers SAID the upgrade download available online was supposed to support 3d bluray. It don't. Not that I care. I can't see 3d anything.

The game Call of Duty Ghosts blows. The first few minutes of the actually game is kinda cool but gets old quick. The online play is so bad, I can only sum it up with a string of swear words that will get me banned from this site.

The designers tried too hard and in so doing, failed miserably. The old Xbox 360 would run circles around this turd.

Thank God Best Buy accepts returns. I want my money back.....although I may flip it for a profit on Craigslist. Lol!

While I'm ranting, why the F is it the "better" technology gets, the worse it works. I miss VHS and cartridge games. The video and audio quality is truly amazing these days. The picture quality from my Samsung HD LED tv is far more than I would have ever thought possible but I'm disgusted by what you have to give up in return. Turn it on and wait. Put in a disk and wait. Push play...wait. Can't fast forward here or there. Wait.

The older I get the more everyone should be glad no one offers me "The Button". I swear to God Almighty I'd push it, even if that meant no more TGO. I'd be sad but sacrifices ........LOL

OKAY, beer time. Rant off.
If it were up to me I'd bring it up to Greenbrier, set it on the counter and start looking for my next Glock, but being as the wife bought it, I imagine that's NOT gonna happen. LOL

Honestly, right this moment, I'd rather forcibly insert it into Sonys collective rectum.
I suppose I would be a coward if I didn't concede that it is possible, however unlikely, that there exists a paradigm in which I am old, out of touch and just can't keep up any more. I am after all a possible future member of the falling club. Everything I have is falling out, falling down or falling off. LOL.
  • Like 2