Potentially Fatal ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting Strangers May be Spreading

Guest nra37922

And people wonder where the ideas and descriptions of inner city youth come from. When this goes awry and they attack the wrong person resulting in several of them shot or cut up you can bet it will be another trayvon situation.

Then the parents will want the shooter arrested for shooting little johnny!

DaveS

A person having this happen to them or witnessing an unproved brutal attack like those shown should be justified in shooting the attacker dead.

Is the attacker putting people in immediate danger of death or great bodily harm? Yes.
Are they likely to do it again if they escape the scene? Yes.

But as has been stated, someone will light up one of these attackers, and we will be flooded with crying azz parents and friends talking about what a good kid the punk azz dirtbag was.

They should air that video over the jail TV where those punks are being held and stand back and watch what happens.
  • Like 1
I have some Marine friends in different cities, namely oceanside, who have started doing stuff trying to tempt this. Walking down an ally "alone" with a group of poor inner city youths coming the other way, being in the wrong stores with the types of teenagers who play these games. The difference is, they have 4 or 5 more Marines around the corner, and have every intention of kicking the #### out of some dumbasses. Not saying I condone it, and their command will be pissed when they find out. But Id love to see it when it happens. Tapatalk ate my spelling. Edited by Spots
  • Like 6

Then the parents will want the shooter arrested for shooting little johnny!

DaveS

CNN and MSNBC will be showing pictures of the kid back when he was in preschool or playing T-ball wanting us to believe that he was a harmless little boy killed by some racist gun nut.

• Like 1

That video made my blood boil.  Just another reason to always focus on situational awareness.

But that’s the thing, it’s fast and brutal. Many think since we carry a gun that we have an edge. We have an edge maybe as a bystander, but not in a full on attack on us. Most would probably go down just like those people did.
  • Like 4

But that’s the thing, it’s fast and brutal. Many think since we carry a gun that we have an edge. We have an edge maybe as a bystander, but not in a full on attack on us. Most would probably go down just like those people did.

Agreed but I can tell you that if I am walking down an ally and there is a group of teenage boys walking towards me,  I sure as Hell would be paying more attention to them than the poor guy in the video.  The woman in the video that got attacked from behind really had no chance of defending herself.

• Like 1
Guest nra37922

Maybe I'm behind the times or something, but what in the world makes our young people do the crap they do? I just don't get it!

DaveS

NO parental involvement and the gang/thug culture they grow up in.  By and large we have asswipes having multiple kids from multiple sperm donors, and sometimes the same sperm donor, that they cannot raise without taxpayer money.  The rub being the more they breed the more goodies the government gives them.  Poor kids don't have a chance from birth and before you know it they've grown into these worthless pieces of sh!t. 

I really think that these attacks will make people more aware of situational awareness. I really doubt that these clowns would attack someone paying attention to there surroundings.

JTM
We the People of the United States, in order to form a more Perfect Union......

Poor kids don't have a chance from birth and before you know it they've grown into these worthless pieces of sh!t. 

Poor has nothing to do with it.  I as well as many others grew up dirt poor, and we turned out just fine.  You had it right initially when you mentioned parental involvement,  These kid's parents are more than likely worthless pieces of excrement who really don't care about anything but themselves.  Granted, there are some exceptions, but I believe they are minority.  While I do not have any kids, I believe that it takes a lot more than just providing food, shelter, and clothing to properly raise a child.

• Like 6

Poor has nothing to do with it.  I as well as many others grew up dirt poor, and we turned out just fine.  You had it right initially when you mentioned parental involvement,  These kid's parents are more than likely worthless pieces of excrement who really don't care about anything but themselves.  Granted, there are some exceptions, but I believe they are minority.  While I do not have any kids, I believe that it takes a lot more than just providing food, shelter, and clothing to properly raise a child.

Totally right, mav.

It takes an adult to raise a child. Someone who has a sense of value on life and a moral character. Someone willing to stand up. Be Responsible. Take command of his or her own life and see that parenting is a big part of the answer to our current social problems.

And not one of these "it takes a village to raise a child". That's pure bovine scatology. That sort of thinking is what leads to kids wandering the streets looking for entertainment.

They get no guidance. Therefore, they have no direction. Just an aimless, wandering existence. Full of the "gimme" and "me, me" attitudes. Looking for instant gratification with no thought or concern to consequences to themselves or others.

• Like 5

Totally right, mav.

It takes an adult to raise a child. Someone who has a sense of value on life and a moral character. Someone willing to stand up. Be Responsible. Take command of his or her own life and see that parenting is a big part of the answer to our current social problems.

And not one of these "it takes a village to raise a child". That's pure bovine scatology. That sort of thinking is what leads to kids wandering the streets looking for entertainment.

They get no guidance. Therefore, they have no direction. Just an aimless, wandering existence. Full of the "gimme" and "me, me" attitudes. Looking for instant gratification with no thought or concern to consequences to themselves or others.

Well said!

DaveS

No one is so good they can prevent everything or every possible attack but isn't this precisely the reason why we should always be in condition Yellow and extremely aware of what and who is around us?  Isn't it also one of the reasons why we should avoid places that make attack (such as alleyways, etc.) convenient (that's why I avoid WalMart parking lots! :) )?

You are right, fast and brutal and that means the attacker has the upper hand (as they always do)...but sooner or later these worthless pieces of crap that engage in this WILL pick on the wrong person and...

1. One or more of these thugs will be dead, and

2. If the person defending himself is charged I'll be donating to his/her defense fund

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 4

...You are right, fast and brutal and that means the attacker has the upper hand (as they always do)...but sooner or later these worthless pieces of crap that engage in this WILL pick on the wrong person and...

1. One or more of these thugs will be dead, and

2. If the person defending himself is charged I'll be donating to his/her defense fund

I certainly don't wish to see anyone hurt or caught up in this type of attack, but that might cause some thinking on the part of these foolish (?) kids. I really doubt that it would stop the actions of all of them, but just might give a lesson, albeit a terminal one, to a few.

And to make it clear...much more concerned about the attackee than the attacker.

"He who lives by the sword..."

Edited by hipower

No one is so good they can prevent everything or every possible attack but isn't this precisely the reason why we should always be in condition Yellow and extremely aware of what and who is around us? Isn't it also one of the reasons why we should avoid places that make attack (such as alleyways, etc.) convenient (that's why I avoid WalMart parking lots! :) )?

I think you're right on the situational awareness. The group is probably less likely to attack someone that appears ready to defend themselves. They need someone that isn't expecting to be hit in order to end it quick without retaliation.
  • Like 1

I have some Marine friends in different cities, namely oceanside, who have started doing stuff trying to tempt this. Walking down an ally "alone" with a group of poor inner city youths coming the other way, being in the wrong stores with the types of teenagers who play these games. The difference is, they have 4 or 5 more Marines around the corner, and have every intention of kicking the #### out of some dumbasses. Not saying I condone it, and their command will be pissed when they find out. But Id love to see it when it happens. Tapatalk ate my spelling.

I can't even describe how sweet it would be to see 4-5 badass Marines turn the tables and play their own game of "Break your arms, legs and face, then knock your punk ass out".

• Like 4