Potentially Fatal ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting Strangers May be Spreading

Guest nra37922

Guest nra37922

I am afraid that given the cultural climate, the only realistic solution is for all decent folk to stay out the urban cesspools until these Uruk Hai can only prey on one-another.

Only problem is that the taxpayers are paying them to breed.....

Guest ThePunisher
If you happen to come up upon a group of young people, then be sure to have your hand close to your gun. This crap seems to be getting out of hand. Next thing we know the Black Panthers will be shooting our pink butts and burying us.

Agreed but I can tell you that if I am walking down an ally and there is a group of teenage boys walking towards me, I sure as Hell would be paying more attention to them than the poor guy in the video. The woman in the video that got attacked from behind really had no chance of defending herself.

I'm not walking down an alley towards a group of anything. Cats, rats, teens or babies. The odds are against you. As for being in the woman's position, nothing that you can do about that. Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 1

Totally right, mav.

It takes an adult to raise a child. Someone who has a sense of value on life and a moral character. Someone willing to stand up. Be Responsible. Take command of his or her own life and see that parenting is a big part of the answer to our current social problems.

And not one of these "it takes a village to raise a child". That's pure bovine scatology. That sort of thinking is what leads to kids wandering the streets looking for entertainment.

They get no guidance. Therefore, they have no direction. Just an aimless, wandering existence. Full of the "gimme" and "me, me" attitudes. Looking for instant gratification with no thought or concern to consequences to themselves or others.

Good point. Edited by LINKS2K

I can't even describe how sweet it would be to see 4-5 badass Marines turn the tables and play their own game of "Break your arms, legs and face, then knock your punk ass out".

Don't forget that they will also possibly ruin their military careers and bring dishonor to the Marine Corp for this premeditated stunt. You can bet your last dollar that someone will eventually have a bout of conscience and spill the beans. I could be very wrong, but that's just what the old MP in me thinks.

But that’s the thing, it’s fast and brutal. Many think since we carry a gun that we have an edge. We have an edge maybe as a bystander, but not in a full on attack on us. Most would probably go down just like those people did.

I keep thinking that, too.  On the other hand...

When we were younger, my sister had a pony that was calm and sweet as could be when she was riding it, when you were just standing around petting it or so on.  However, it hated having the bridle/bit put on and would pitch a fit whenever you tried.  One day, when I was about sixteen or so, I was trying to hold it still while dad put the bridle on.  It ended up raring up on its hind legs and taking me with it - which caused it to pitch us both over backward.  The back of my head hit a rock so hard that my mom heard the 'thump' from about thirty yards away.  After the adrenaline rush went away, I got a little woozy but never lost conciousness. 

There was also a time when my sister was angry at me and she broke a broom handle across the back of my shoulders, neck and head.  She ran away when I turned around and growled, "Dammit, that hurt!"

For that matter, in a case of mistaken identity (some guy hated one of dad's brothers and mistook dad for him - dad didn't even know the guy) some guy once hit my dad across the forehead with something - he was never sure exactly what because the guy just hit him out of nowhere with no warning but dad thought it was probably a bottle - that caused enough damage dad had to have stitches.  From what I heard, that was the only hit dad took - and the other guy ended up in the hospital.

I am nowhere near the level of badassitude that my dad was but the point is that my head is pretty hard and I come from a long line of hard heads.  I'm not sure one of those little punks could knock me out with just one punch and I wouldn't be inclined to let him have a second try.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 2
Guest nra37922

I can hear it now, 'He done shoot my son, Jamocha.  Jamocha ain't doing nothing and ist a good boy.  He don't need be be shoot by some whiteass MFing cracker'

Guest nra37922

This isn't news. It's been going on for years. I don't frequent these areas, but this is why I make eye contact with people who pass me in order to let them know that I'm on my guard.

Now your setting yourself up for the 'What you eyeballing me for? You whiteass MF'er' line of BS

(Based on raising two boys to adulthood and being  a retired High School teacher)

Ghetto kids do this kind of crap.

White boys play football and rape high school girls.

Sorry , but I have bad news for all the of those that believe this is a race thing. It is a matter of age. The average teenage boy is undergoing terrible hormone changes, all of which affect his thinking processes. In some kids it is more pronounced than in others . Many teen-agers , not all, but many, would fall under the DSM diagnosis of Psychotic at any given time. In many cases it is simply a matter of better parents or better peers (social crowd) that keep them from going over the deep end. This is why it is so easy for gangs to recruit members, especially from single parent homes and rough neighborhoods. As adults, especially in highly visible positions such as politics and entertainment are openly using drugs and lying and cheating on a regular basis their are no "good models"

to provide balance. Bad kids come out of a bad society, and our society sucks right now!

• Like 3

Well I don't know about big cities any longer because I avoid them like the plague. I seldom see Nashville any more and really don't miss it at all. I have never one to be found in an alley at any time. Never saw a need to go into an alley when there are streets full of people to walk on. Going into any alley in a big city is asking for trouble these days. Even in Walmart parking lots of any other large parking lots I am always vigil about what is around me and will not make myself vulnerable to an attack from any direction if at all possible. I realize that people do have to travel to Nashville or live in Nashville. All I can tell you is stay vigil when your out side the safety of your work place and home..................jmho

• Like 2

Bersa and SW are exactly right.... Everybody needs to pay attention to their surroundings, make eye-contact with folks they meet, and; above all else, be armed and willing to use it.... I'm like lots of other folks have opined; i aint goin into an alley, period... anywhere... If ya stay clear of places where the rats are; ya generally dont have to deal with 'em... We can quibble about the causes of this sort of behavior; but that aint the real problem... The problem is that it is, in fact, bein done... If you aint there to be smacked; they aint gonna smack ya...

I'm a relatively old geezer now; and one good punch would probably finish me off... If ya hit the ground; they will probably gut somp ya and probably kill ya if ya have any age on you; that's why i aint gonna have that happen...

keep your powder dry,

leroy

• Like 5
This is why I am glad I train Krav and Muy Thai...I would also venture to say that a gun ain't gonna help in this scenario but being aware of your surroundings and being able to inflict some damage on the little pick that decided to try this stunt would prove helpful...

(Based on raising two boys to adulthood and being  a retired High School teacher)

Sorry , but I have bad news for all the of those that believe this is a race thing. It is a matter of age. The average teenage boy is undergoing terrible hormone changes, all of which affect his thinking processes. In some kids it is more pronounced than in others . Many teen-agers , not all, but many, would fall under the DSM diagnosis of Psychotic at any given time. In many cases it is simply a matter of better parents or better peers (social crowd) that keep them from going over the deep end. This is why it is so easy for gangs to recruit members, especially from single parent homes and rough neighborhoods. As adults, especially in highly visible positions such as politics and entertainment are openly using drugs and lying and cheating on a regular basis their are no "good models"

to provide balance. Bad kids come out of a bad society, and our society sucks right now!

This reminded me of one the the best WKRP in Cincinnati episodes where Baily Quarters was producing her own show called "Cincinnati Beat"

Her first expert guest, being interviewed by Dr. Johnny Fever, was an expert in child psychology (got his degree form "Bubba")...according to the guest, "children are, by adult standards, insane" and he suggested that we "round the little gutter snipes up". :)

I don't think I've ever laughed at hard at a TV as I did when I saw that episode for the first time!

Now your setting yourself up for the 'What you eyeballing me for? You whiteass MF'er' line of BS

Don't forget, after the sweet little thug has been shot, his FB page and ever picture of him on the internet will be taken down and replaced with the thug at 10 or 11 when he might actually have looked like a sweet little kid.

(Based on raising two boys to adulthood and being a retired High School teacher)

Sorry , but I have bad news for all the of those that believe this is a race thing. It is a matter of age. The average teenage boy is undergoing terrible hormone changes, all of which affect his thinking processes. In some kids it is more pronounced than in others . Many teen-agers , not all, but many, would fall under the DSM diagnosis of Psychotic at any given time. In many cases it is simply a matter of better parents or better peers (social crowd) that keep them from going over the deep end. This is why it is so easy for gangs to recruit members, especially from single parent homes and rough neighborhoods. As adults, especially in highly visible positions such as politics and entertainment are openly using drugs and lying and cheating on a regular basis their are no "good models"

It's good to see that not everyone has been drinking this early in the day.

It seems that as we age, people get so caught up reminiscing about the so called "good old days" that they forget that we have always lived in a violent world. I guess that it's just more terrifying when the thing that you fear most causes you to lose sleep at night. ;) Edited by LINKS2K
  • Like 2
Guest Lowbuster

Totally right, mav.

It takes an adult to raise a child. Someone who has a sense of value on life and a moral character. Someone willing to stand up. Be Responsible. Take command of his or her own life and see that parenting is a big part of the answer to our current social problems.

And not one of these "it takes a village to raise a child". That's pure bovine scatology. That sort of thinking is what leads to kids wandering the streets looking for entertainment.

They get no guidance. Therefore, they have no direction. Just an aimless, wandering existence. Full of the "gimme" and "me, me" attitudes. Looking for instant gratification with no thought or concern to consequences to themselves or others.

Anyone can be a dad, but it takes a man to be a father. As long as our tax dollars pay for each child, what is the reason for them to stop breeding? Send them out of the house so they don't have to deal with them. Makes me boil.

But that’s the thing, it’s fast and brutal. Many think since we carry a gun that we have an edge. We have an edge maybe as a bystander, but not in a full on attack on us. Most would probably go down just like those people did.

These kids are not 100% stupid.  I would say the video footage is probably only a fraction what is going one, but I observed.  Kids in a group, attack a lone person walking opposite.  What appears to be a woman, sucker punched from behind, goes down like a pancake.  Only situational awareness gives one the edge, not the gun.  They'll pass by the one that is aware and choose the one trying to update his Facebook as he/she walks down the street.

• Like 5

Well I figure it is only going to be a matter of time before one of more of them will get shot because no ones good luck lasts forever.  If it did happen to me and I did survive and recover I would make as many trips down that ally as I could until I got my chance for payback but mine will be more permanent. Sooner or later that same guy is going to be there as most gang members have their own turf. they ahve about concluded that most of them are gang related. I have learned one thing over the years and that is to be vigil about not walking while looking down but I am always looking into the faces of who ever I approach so I will know his/her face when we meet again. A buddy and I talked about that today and he ask if I had a death wish and it reminded me of all those Charles Bronson movies and I said well kinda and he just laughed and called me Charlie.

• Like 1