Potentially Fatal ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting Strangers May be Spreading

Guest nra37922

It's a sensational story from a viral video about a probable non-event with no actual proof of it occurring anywhere outside of the video.

Exactly. . .the conservative media spins its message just the same as liberal media does. . but the dang libs seem to have primetime locked up. .

Well a buddy and I were talking about this over coffee here this morning and we both drew the same conclusion. In today's world of Ipads and computerized cell phones people are actually making targets of them selves because I have been watching a lot of videos of on street cameras watching people as they are walking on major busy sidewalks and about 80 % or more have their face glued to these great electronic toys so much that they have zero clues to what is happening to a person right next to them in most cases. They are lost in their own little world of that screen in front of them and a person could get knocked out right beside them and I would almost imagine they probably wouldn't even know it happened. My buddy and I are both have HCP's and I don't care where I am whether is be in a store, parking lot of any other place were a person may pass through my space or get close to me I will always make eye contact and if there is more than one I will try and make contact with a couple of them. Most times I might even nod a hello type nod and we see each other. in all honesty like I said, people make targets of themselves just by not being aware of what is going on around them...............jmho

Because they teach a combination of situational awareness along with the ability to defend/attack...would you disagree that training in self defense may have allowed these people to fare a little better than they did?? It would certainly have IMHO more than thinking I am safe simply because I have a concealed firearm...

I really don't know if it would or not. It completely depends on the person and the situation. I've had martial arts training myself and I'm not foolish enough to think I'm safe simply because of that.

If I'm going up against multiple attackers, then I'll take a firearm over martial arts any day of the week.

I really don't know if it would or not. It completely depends on the person and the situation. I've had martial arts training myself and I'm not foolish enough to think I'm safe simply because of that.

If I'm going up against multiple attackers, then I'll take a firearm over martial arts any day of the week.

Yep
  • 1 month later...

Ok men. There's some videos in the training section here. Turn the sound off and be ready for a 15 minute workout in from of your monitor do everything the trainers and students do. If you need bonus points roll up that d carpet for sword practice. Don't get caught train hard and good luck !!!
a8usyzat.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 of course it ate my spelling.