Zimmerman Arrested Again

Nonsense, I don’t get out of my vehicle and start chasing people just because they don’t look like they belong in my neighborhood. If I did, I wouldn’t be shocked when I was arrested; its assault.

I don’t pull guns and threaten women and I don’t live with women that would call the cops on me. So any of this happening to me….. not a chance.

Well said!

DaveS

I hitched my wagon to Zimmerman's cause because he wasn't guilty of murder. Trayvon wasn't a 12 year old baby face child. If people latched on to Trayvons thuggish nature, it was to combat that outright lie by our sorry ass media.

I still don't see how the media has any bearing on what happened that night. Their actions don't make Zimmerman guilty or innocent. They are nothing more than a sideshow to this whole thing, and I think folks on the correct side of gun rights did themselves a disservice by turning him into a poster boy for justified use of force. He is a sociopath. All the Jesse Jacksons in the world won't change that.
  • Like 1

Nonsense, I don’t get out of my vehicle and start chasing people just because they don’t look like they belong in my neighborhood. If I did, I wouldn’t be shocked when I was arrested; its assault.I don’t pull guns and threaten women and I don’t live with women that would call the cops on me. So any of this happening to me….. not a chance.

Yuuup. Folks still don't get that. Trayvon was a thug therefore Zimmerman is a saint. The world is and has always been against him, and all those run-ins with the law were irrelevant.
  • Like 1

Claiming innocence is now sainthood? That's a good one. Who called him that?

There is a big difference between folks who believe he is innocent and folks who want to believe he is innocent. Even I, who hold the opinion he went looking for trouble, believe that there was not enough evidence in the end for a conviction, or even a charge for that matter. However, folks here and elsewhere in the gun owning community have professed their belief that Zimmerman is a great guy they would support on a personal level. He is a sociopath. Anyone with common sense can see that. The only way to believe otherwise is to believe that all these people unrelated to one another just have it out for him... like the woman who accused him of years of sexual abuse, or the girlfriend that accused him of physical abuse, or the 17 year old who he shot, or the cop that accused him of drunken assault, or the wife who accused him of abuse or the recent girlfriend who accused him of physical abuse and him holding her at gunpoint. It adds up and paints a picture that most sane people can see clearly.
  • Like 2

There is a big difference between folks who believe he is innocent and folks who want to believe he is innocent. Even I, who hold the opinion he went looking for trouble, believe that there was not enough evidence in the end for a conviction, or even a charge for that matter. However, folks here and elsewhere in the gun owning community have professed their belief that Zimmerman is a great guy they would support on a personal level. He is a sociopath. Anyone with common sense can see that. The only way to believe otherwise is to believe that all these people unrelated to one another just have it out for him... like the woman who accused him of years of sexual abuse, or the girlfriend that accused him of physical abuse, or the 17 year old who he shot, or the cop that accused him of drunken assault, or the wife who accused him of abuse or the recent girlfriend who accused him of physical abuse and him holding her at gunpoint. It adds up and paints a picture that most sane people can see clearly.

If I had to throw some want behind either side, it would be the side that is defending gun rights. This case wasn't about a fight in some yard. It was a big old political circus. You didn't have to be a Zimmerman fan AT ALL to wish for an outcome that defeated the anti's. At least DaveS got a little taste of what this whole thing was about when they chased him out of the hoodie party.

• Like 1

If I had to throw some want behind either side, it would be the side that is defending gun rights. This case wasn't about a fight in some yard. It was a big old political circus. You didn't have to be a Zimmerman fan AT ALL to wish for an outcome that defeated the anti's. At least DaveS got a little taste of what this whole thing was about when they chased him out of the hoodie party.

That's a fact. At APSU I was called a cracker and was told I wasn't welcome there. That's when my support for TM stopped, but that doesn't change my mind about Zman. I do not want him arguing my 2A rights on my behalf. Since he was found not guilty that dude has been in all kinds of trouble. Maybe this time the court will teach him that his behavior is unacceptable in todays society! He'll make someone a good prison bitch I'm sure. Especially when it's found out he's the dude that killed TM. He'll never be able to live in general population. What a shame!

DaveS

Edited by DaveS

I'm now questioning who the "real" thug is....

DaveS

You shouldn't have to. There evidently were two thugs. But what does that have to do with the court case?

I had to throw my opinion on the side of presumption of innocence. Until that is changed, which I'm beginning to think some people around

here would rather it be guilty until proven innocent, when there becomes a racial issue, that's all I will hitch my wagon to.

"Zimmerman arrested again". That was then, this is now.

That's a fact. At APSU I was called a cracker and was told I wasn't welcome there. That's when my support for TM stopped, but that doesn't change my mind about Zman. I do not want him arguing my 2A rights on my behalf. Since he was found not guilty that dude has been in all kinds of trouble. Maybe this time the court will teach him that his behavior is unacceptable in todays society! He'll make someone a good prison bitch I'm sure. Especially when it's found out he's the dude that killed TM. He'll never be able to live in general population. What a shame!

DaveS

Dave, he didn't argue your 2nd amendment rights. That's just how it ended up. Just think. It could have been you. We don't get to pick who goes

on trial.

DaveS

I don't want him arguing my rights, and I don't want him to be used to take them away. The murder trial had the right outcome. I don't care if they lock him up for being a dumbass. That's a whole nuther deal.

• Like 3

Nonsense, I don’t get out of my vehicle and start chasing people just because they don’t look like they belong in my neighborhood. If I did, I wouldn’t be shocked when I was arrested; its assault.

I don’t pull guns and threaten women and I don’t live with women that would call the cops on me. So any of this happening to me….. not a chance.

Thanks for totally and completely missing the point (or ignoring it).

It isn't about Zimemrman...it isn't about whether he should have stayed in his damn truck or not...I wasn't talking about Zimmerman at all.  The point is that BEING 100% JUSTIFIED in the use of deadly force DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU WON'T BE TRIED FOR MURDER...it doesn't even mean that you won't be found guilty and die alone in a jail cell.

Edited by RobertNashville

Who wanted to see him innocent, Dan? It took a damned jury to decide the case, didn't it? All that other is related to the court case how? If he

is a sociopath, and he could very well be, just like he could very well not be, being a thug, or just a plain moron, doesn't convict one of that

previous crime. You are trying too hard to link other things to make him sound guilty of something he was found not guilty of by that jury. I

guess, based on the evidence, that jury was a bunch of morons, too? You know, similar things can be said about Trayvon's credibility, but

that was left out of the proceedings, I think.

I never said I liked the guy, and I don't recall anyone "sainting" him around here, either. Opinions are one thing. There is a good reason for

opinions being named what they are. They don't measure up to more than a hunch. You and I weren't there. And hunches don't mean squat.

He'll get whatever is coming to him.

Just like all those run-ins with the law he had before Trayvon. This poor guy must just have bad luck. After all, he was never "convicted" of the stuff he was originally charged with prior to the shooting, so that must mean he is clean. He just has bad luck and the world is against him. He never assaulted that cop when he was drunk. The restraining order filed against him years before Trayvon was bogus. The reports from his ex-wife and recent girlfriend are bogus. And those claims of rape by a female family member were just made up. He just has real bad luck. The world is against him. Poor Zimmerman. I wish the media would just leave him alone, this hero of the gun owning community that so many would love to buy a new gun for and have as a neighbor.

What I said that you quoted didn't say or intend to say anything even remotely similar to your rant above.

I don't really care what he did or didn't do before the last summer's trial. He was found not guilty of killing Martin and I'm fine with that.

I don't care who has accused him of bad behavior since the trial; especially things that didn't seem to have any evidence to support them (resulting in no charges).

I don't care if he is "lucky" or "unlucky", "smart" or "stupid" or if he is a "saint" or an "asshole". I also don't care if he's "white", "Hispanic" or a "white Hispanic".

I also don't know and I really don't give a s**t if he did what he is accused of this time - if he did it he'll probably be punished..if he didn't he probably won't be punished; I'm just fine with either outcome.

Edited by RobertNashville

The jury spoke and that is that. All that's happened after that trial is what's the issue now. It seems like he can't stay out of trouble. And guns seem to be his problem. He doesn't need to own one. Maybe the judge will fix that for him. I'm not interested in discussing his circus of a trial any further. I'm interested in this current case.

DaveS

The jury spoke and that is that. All that's happened after that trial is what's the issue now. It seems like he can't stay out of trouble. And guns seem to be his problem. He doesn't need to own one. Maybe the judge will fix that for him. I'm not interested in discussing his circus of a trial any further. I'm interested in this current case.

DaveS

Once again, we may wanna wait for the outcome. I don't trust anything that comes through the media, especially when it involves Zimmerman and a ####load of crusading libtards.

I don't care what they do to him if he is convicted AND sentenced fairly.

Edited by mikegideon

Folks; im continually amazed at what i read here...   The fact is that we have an adversarial court system in this country; and that ya are "...innocent until proven guilty..."; and must be indicted for felonious crimes upon a "True Bill" from the grand jury; except when ya are in florida; which i think is a perversion of the law by the florida state attorney that should be addressed...  

No one has conferred sainthood on the Z-Man here; and i doubt that any of us would want the "Z-Man" as an in-law or even a distant relative...   He is, in fact, foolish in my view; and that is bein pretty charitable with the adjectives and descriptors here.... All that bein said; he is still a citizen of the good ole usa and the state of florida  and he has, in fact, been given a trial by his peers in which he wuz found "not guilty"...  The state's attorney decided not to appeal this case because they full-well knew it couldn't go anywhere; and there are plenty of folks that think (...includin me...) that he shouldnt have been tried to begin with...

The fact is that Trayvon Martin wuz a dammed thug that got exactly what he asked for... Martin is being used in death to further the political ambitions of Ben Crump on the national scene, to assuage the pain of grieving and doting parents in a sad attempt at semi-deifying and conferring sainthood on a thug son, and to feather the nests of some sorry florida politicians (...democrats and republicans...) to curry the black vote in florida and on the national scene...

The fact is, that this whole thing was never about justice for anyone from the beginning... It was about furthering political agendas on a local, state and national level... Ray Charles (...if he wuz still down on the earth with us...) could see that...

Zimmerman is being painted as a "stone cold killa" (...which, by the way, is what i think Trayvon wanted to be...) who has cheated the system; when nothing could be farther from the truth...  He was, in fact, found innocent of a crime by a jury of his peers in the state of florida, and we (...as well as others have to accept that verdict, even Eric Holder has had to accept it; look who he is....)  I think the truth is that he is a nondescript little guy with some problems that have become very public because of the political head-hunting that is goin on... To not bee able to see that, smacks of some real need for some fairness and common sense calibration of your intuitive judgement glasses....

Everyone here can rest assured that the Z-Man will be tried and tried again until he is jailed in florida because that is, apparently, what the political apparatchiks in the state government want... It doesn't have a dammed thing to do with guilt or innocence; and has everything to do with political pandering of the worst sort; up to, and most possibly including the bribing of par-amours and gold diggin harpys by those interested in feathering their political nests... 

I say, if the citizens for florida like that kind of political class persecution and hounding; keep votin for the sons and daughters of satan who are doin them dirty things... I've got friends who moved from the very area that his circus is goin in because of this very sort of thing...

On a personal basis, i could care less about what they do in florida... I'm beginnin to believe it is a separate banana republic type country anyway... The carpetbaggers and racebaiters are busy destroying what wuz a pretty good place to live...

All of us on both sides of this little "discussion" about george zimmerman need to get down on our knees and thank Providence that we dont have a states's prosecutor like Angela Corey and a millionaire political zealot like Ben Crump in this state to do these sorts of things...It was once said that "...citizens get the government they deserve..."... We better hope that we don't get what the citizenry of florida have gotten on this one...

I say "...let there be a pox on both houses..." of those who want to keep on tryin george zimmerman in the court of public opinion... Ya better be worried that this sort of justice doesnt come to a place near you... The hide ya save may be your own...  I say, dont be guilty of the things that the political operatives and apparatchiks of florida are clearly guilty of.... Hounding and continually harassing an unpopular and, quite possibly very foolish little man over and over until ya get the result (...and verdict...) ya want...

That aint justice folks; it's the ultimate injustice... It's nothin more than a re-dux of post civil war reconstruction politics where white (...and nearly white...) folks are being persecuted because of their color; and where black folks are being deified because of their color; all for the sake of politics... The whole dammed thing is offensive to me; and it should be to you as well...

leroy

• Like 2
Guest RebelCowboySnB

I dont like Zimmerman. I dont really think he is a bad guy. I think he wants to be the good guy. But hes dumb as a box of rocks. I also know that half the country is out to get him so I take everything he is acused of with a grain of salt.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/11/20/george-zimmerman-set-up-if-it-walks-like-a-duck-looks-like-a-duck-quacks-like-a-duck-avoid-the-bill-dont-sleep-with-it/

Edited by RebelCowboySnB

That's a cheap shot.  I've never met him and I don't really care to. As far as those professing their beliefs, one way or another, they're still

just opinions. I just don't remember anyone sainting him. Supporting someone doesn't require you have to like them, unless you wish to

drip and ooze emotions, or that "r" word. If I remember the original threads right, I stayed out until several pages of people professing his guilt

without knowing anything more than heresay. From his actions, he becomes an idiot, nowadays, but that shouldn't make one change their

opinion if they applied any logic when they saw the evidence.

You can cite all the accusations, all day long, and that's all they are, but it lends itself to character. I'll grant you, he seems to have little

there, but sociopath? I don't know the guy. There are TV show hosts I would come as close to calling sociopaths as much as Z.

But, see? I really don't care, at this point. Must have been a slow news day for this to have been reported.

Once again, we may wanna wait for the outcome. I don't trust anything that comes through the media, especially when it involves Zimmerman and a ####load of crusading libtards.

I don't care what they do to him if he is convicted AND sentenced fairly.

I agree Mike 100% with what you said!

DaveS

Folks; im continually amazed at what i read here...   The fact is that we have an adversarial court system in this country; and that ya are "...innocent until proven guilty..."; and must be indicted for felonious crimes upon a "True Bill" from the grand jury; except when ya are in florida; which i think is a perversion of the law by the florida state attorney that should be addressed...  

No one has conferred sainthood on the Z-Man here; and i doubt that any of us would want the "Z-Man" as an in-law or even a distant relative...   He is, in fact, foolish in my view; and that is bein pretty charitable with the adjectives and descriptors here.... All that bein said; he is still a citizen of the good ole usa and the state of florida  and he has, in fact, been given a trial by his peers in which he wuz found "not guilty"...  The state's attorney decided not to appeal this case because they full-well knew it couldn't go anywhere; and there are plenty of folks that think (...includin me...) that he shouldnt have been tried to begin with...

The fact is that Trayvon Martin wuz a dammed thug that got exactly what he asked for... Martin is being used in death to further the political ambitions of Ben Crump on the national scene, to assuage the pain of grieving and doting parents in a sad attempt at semi-deifying and conferring sainthood on a thug son, and to feather the nests of some sorry florida politicians (...democrats and republicans...) to curry the black vote in florida and on the national scene...

The fact is, that this whole thing was never about justice for anyone from the beginning... It was about furthering political agendas on a local, state and national level... Ray Charles (...if he wuz still down on the earth with us...) could see that...

Zimmerman is being painted as a "stone cold killa" (...which, by the way, is what i think Trayvon wanted to be...) who has cheated the system; when nothing could be farther from the truth...  He was, in fact, found innocent of a crime by a jury of his peers in the state of florida, and we (...as well as others have to accept that verdict, even Eric Holder has had to accept it; look who he is....)  I think the truth is that he is a nondescript little guy with some problems that have become very public because of the political head-hunting that is goin on... To not bee able to see that, smacks of some real need for some fairness and common sense calibration of your intuitive judgement glasses....

Everyone here can rest assured that the Z-Man will be tried and tried again until he is jailed in florida because that is, apparently, what the political apparatchiks in the state government want... It doesn't have a dammed thing to do with guilt or innocence; and has everything to do with political pandering of the worst sort; up to, and most possibly including the bribing of par-amours and gold diggin harpys by those interested in feathering their political nests... 

I say, if the citizens for florida like that kind of political class persecution and hounding; keep votin for the sons and daughters of satan who are doin them dirty things... I've got friends who moved from the very area that his circus is goin in because of this very sort of thing...

On a personal basis, i could care less about what they do in florida... I'm beginnin to believe it is a separate banana republic type country anyway... The carpetbaggers and racebaiters are busy destroying what wuz a pretty good place to live...

All of us on both sides of this little "discussion" about george zimmerman need to get down on our knees and thank Providence that we dont have a states's prosecutor like Angela Corey and a millionaire political zealot like Ben Crump in this state to do these sorts of things...It was once said that "...citizens get the government they deserve..."... We better hope that we don't get what the citizenry of florida have gotten on this one...

I say "...let there be a pox on both houses..." of those who want to keep on tryin george zimmerman in the court of public opinion... Ya better be worried that this sort of justice doesnt come to a place near you... The hide ya save may be your own...  I say, dont be guilty of the things that the political operatives and apparatchiks of florida are clearly guilty of.... Hounding and continually harassing an unpopular and, quite possibly very foolish little man over and over until ya get the result (...and verdict...) ya want...

That aint justice folks; it's the ultimate injustice... It's nothin more than a re-dux of post civil war reconstruction politics where white (...and nearly white...) folks are being persecuted because of their color; and where black folks are being deified because of their color; all for the sake of politics... The whole dammed thing is offensive to me; and it should be to you as well...

leroy

:clap: