Zimmerman Arrested Again

I just saw a report that says that she lied and is not really pregnant.

Yeah, no surprise there.  That possibility is why I made the blender remark.  When you are already a lightning rod, playing in the storm ain't too smart.

• Like 1

Whut? Until now, you thought he was a bright boy? :) He's been an idiot from day one.

Well, I never said he should be nominated for a nobel prize but generally speaking I assumed he was a decent guy who made a poor decision.

Now I'm thinking he's just trash.

I just saw a report that says that she lied and is not really pregnant.

Man...people need to stop lying and say it's true so that fool will get taken out of circulation. She needs to stick to her "turkey in the oven" story. Sheez!

DaveS

Well, I never said he should be nominated for a nobel prize but generally speaking I assumed he was a decent guy who made a poor decision.

Now I'm thinking he's just trash.

Even after becoming convinced that he was not legally responsible for committing a crime in the Martin case (i.e. "not guilty") my thoughts about him have been something along the lines of, "Just because he may not have been guilty of a crime in that instance doesn't mean he isn't still an asshat."  I have never thought he was the kind of person I'd want to hang around with and certainly not the guy I want being seen as representative of the gun owning/carrying community, in general.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 2

Anything he does wrong for the rest of his life will be under the microscope, and anybody he wrongs for the rest of his life will have the perfect formula for getting even with him.  Look at that incident with his wife--no charges were filed, but just by her calling the police, it brought down 10 times the heat as it would for a normal guy.

I have to wonder if all these incidents are true, but don't reflect the guy he was before the TM shooting.  In other words, is he cracking under pressure?  If I had been him, I would have moved somewhere gun-friendly, far away, and sparsely populated.  Instead he stays in Florida, gets his picture taken at Kel-Tec, and may have threatened (or at least intimidated) two different women.  You would think that he would realize that his prospect for a normal life in Florida, with anyone from Florida, would be dim.  It may not be fair, but it's the truth.  So the two theories that I have seen is that he has a superhero complex (and thinks no harm can come to him), or he has a death wish.  I would like to think that neither is true, but either theory could explain a lot of his publicity post-trial.

Please, I beg you all, do not start rehashing the Zimmerman case. 

That horse's bones have turned to dust.

This. Last time turned out to be nothing or else he'd be in jail. This time could be different, or not. Give it a month and see what happens.

Well, seems to have been charged with felony aggravated assault and two misdemeanors -- domestic violence battery and criminal mischief, court at 1:30 tomorrow.

Don't see that her being pregnant would have anything to do with the charge unless FL level of laws are different than here, where pointing a gun at someone is also felony aggravated assault.

Here's 911 tape.

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-911-call-zimmerman-made-to-sanford-police/vGZq9/

Hey, sounds like he scored a Kel-Tec shotgun!

Then he calls 911 too,  and kind of bizarre, she's all upset, but he sounds calm as can be while cops are actually beating on door.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50159426n

- OS

Im kinda like Punisher on this one...

It would seem that the "Z-Man" has terrible taste in women.... He seems ta find them carpet-baggin harpys and shrill-voiced, sharp toungued shrews way too often.... That seems ta be the only thing that explains his problem with women...

Maybee the Z-man is lookin in the wrong places for 'em... He may need to move across the track or back in the woods a bit and pick him out a good ole home grown country woman....

The Z-man seems harmless enough ta me; except maybe when he's gettin his brains beat out...

Maybe dear sweet Trayvon hit him harder than the prosecution and we know and addled his "woman picking center" and changed his personality...?

Where's Dr. Neil Clark Warren when ya need him?....

leroy, the pre-nuptual counselor and amateur opiner on the human condition

• Like 2

I have to wonder if all these incidents are true, but don't reflect the guy he was before the TM shooting.

Nah.  He was doing stupid crap at least as far back as 2005.

I believe that the reality is the Zimmerman some folks thought was an upstanding citizen never existed.  The guy is, was and will forever be a jackass.  A jackass who was (I believe) rightfully found 'not guilty' in the Martin case (being that 'not guilty' and 'had no responsibility for creating the situation in the first place' are not the same) but a jackass nontheless.

The current woman is not the first, not the second but the third woman to accuse Zimmerman of domestic violence.  Sure, they are probably not 'winners', themselves - and the fact that they are dating (or even married) someone like Zimmerman strengthens that suspicion - but c'mon, when the same or similar situations arise involving three, different women then you have to start considering what the common denominator might be.  In this case, that common denominator is Zimmerman.

It is kinda funny, to me, that getting in trouble at school and posting a picture of himself flipping the bird was enough for some folks to label Martin as Public Enemy #1 and a stone cold killa, gangsta in training but a history of violence against women and even a row with a cop simply means that the whole world is out to get poor, ol' Georgie.

In 2005, Zimmerman had to take anger management courses after he was accused of attacking an undercover officer who was trying to arrest Zimmerman's friend.

Later that year, Zimmerman's former fiancee filed for a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman responded by requesting a restraining order against her. Both requests were granted. No criminal charges were filed.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 3

Im kinda like Punisher on this one...

It would seem that the "Z-Man" has terrible taste in women.... He seems ta find them carpet-baggin harpys and shrill-voiced, sharp toungued shrews way too often.... That seems ta be the only thing that explains his problem with women...

Maybee the Z-man is lookin in the wrong places for 'em... He may need to move across the track or back in the woods a bit and pick him out a good ole home grown country woman....

The Z-man seems harmless enough ta me; except maybe when he's gettin his brains beat out...

Maybe dear sweet Trayvon hit him harder than the prosecution and we know and addled his "woman picking center" and changed his personality...?

Where's Dr. Neil Clark Warren when ya need him?....

leroy, the pre-nuptual counselor and amateur opiner on the human condition

I don't know - I imagine that when he started his crap with her a good, ol' country gal would lay a frying pan upside his head and show him what having his brains scrambled really means and then she'd call the cops on him.  Hmmm....you know, maybe you do have a good idea there.

Edited by JAB
  • Like 1

I don't know - I imagine that when he started his crap with her a good, ol' country gal would lay a frying pan upside his head and show him what having his brains scrambled really means and then she'd call the cops on him.  Hmmm....you know, maybe you do have a good idea there.

RE:  "...The fryin pan thing..."... My 24 year old son has a friend who beat the livin s**t out of her estranged spouse, left him in the yard for dead, then called her dad still mad at him evidently hopin her dad would finish the job and kill him.... The dad came over, took a look; and told him that he had come over to kill him; but that it looked like the daughter had come close enough to to doin the job without dad's help.... Sometimes, brutality is the answer....

leroy

Edited by leroy

Personally, I don't give a crap what Z-man is arrested for. Why is this newsworthy? Do they do a news story on every domestic violence call?

Bizarre comment. If it weren't newsworthy, there wouldn't have been any responses here after I posted it.

- OS

• Like 3