Zimmerman Arrested Again

RE:  "...The fryin pan thing..."... My 24 year old son has a friend who beat the livin s**t out of her estranged spouse, left him in the yard for dead, then called her dad still mad at him evidently hopin her dad would finish the job and kill him.... The dad came over, took a look; and told him that he had come over to kill him; but that it looked like the daughter had come close enough to to doin the job without dad's help.... Sometimes, brutality is the answer....

leroy

Some guys are raised NEVER to lay their hands on a female. When I was a LEO in Missouri I got a call on a report of an assault in the middle of the afternoon. When I got there the guy had the crap beat out of him. He claimed that it happened at a local bar, but the bar NEVER had problems, and said no disturbance happened there since they were barely opened at the time. His wife was clearly pissed and as evasive as he was. :shrug:

It didn't take long to figure out that his wife beat the crap out of him, and he took it without striking back. This was before we had Domestic Violence law in Missouri.

• Like 1

As was noted earlier, for likely years to come, Zimmerman is going to be under a microscope and everything he dose that may be illegal or wrong and is going to be noted and likely made a bid deal of (whether it's really a big deal or not).  I think it might be worth mentioning and us worth taking note of that that this could be the lot of ANY OF US who might have to defend his/her life with deadly force.

If we ever have to use deadly force to defend our life we also could be charged with murder - for anyone who didn't already know, the Zimmerman/Martin shooting should have taught us that whether someone is ultimately charged with a crime in a self-defense shooting is not always charged because of the facts of the situation (i.e. that other factors can determine whether or not a person is charged). We also should know that going through a trial and being found "not guilty" does not mean that our troubles are immediately over.

Aside from the seriousness of taking another person's life, the aftermath, such as what Zimmerman is experiencing, is also part of the responsibility we take on when we carry a firearm and just one of the many reasons why doing what we can to avoid the need to fire should always be our first goal.

• Like 2

As was noted earlier, for likely years to come, Zimmerman is going to be under a microscope and everything he dose that may be illegal or wrong and is going to be noted and likely made a bid deal of (whether it's really a big deal or not).  I think it might be worth mentioning and us worth taking note of that that this could be the lot of ANY OF US who might have to defend his/her life with deadly force.

If we ever have to use deadly force to defend our life we also could be charged with murder - for anyone who didn't already know, the Zimmerman/Martin shooting should have taught us that whether someone is ultimately charged with a crime in a self-defense shooting is not always charged because of the facts of the situation (i.e. that other factors can determine whether or not a person is charged). We also should know that going through a trial and being found "not guilty" does not mean that our troubles are immediately over.

Aside from the seriousness of taking another person's life, the aftermath, such as what Zimmerman is experiencing, is also part of the responsibility we take on when we carry a firearm and just one of the many reasons why doing what we can to avoid the need to fire should always be our first goal.

I certainly won't find myself debating it if/when it comes that time.

Nah.  He was doing stupid crap at least as far back as 2005.

I believe that the reality is the Zimmerman some folks thought was an upstanding citizen never existed.  The guy is, was and will forever be a jackass.  A jackass who was (I believe) rightfully found 'not guilty' in the Martin case (being that 'not guilty' and 'had no responsibility for creating the situation in the first place' are not the same) but a jackass nontheless.

The current woman is not the first, not the second but the third woman to accuse Zimmerman of domestic violence.  Sure, they are probably not 'winners', themselves - and the fact that they are dating (or even married) someone like Zimmerman strengthens that suspicion - but c'mon, when the same or similar situations arise involving three, different women then you have to start considering what the common denominator might be.  In this case, that common denominator is Zimmerman.

It is kinda funny, to me, that getting in trouble at school and posting a picture of himself flipping the bird was enough for some folks to label Martin as Public Enemy #1 and a stone cold killa, gangsta in training but a history of violence against women and even a row with a cop simply means that the whole world is out to get poor, ol' Georgie.

You read my mind.
Guest Lester Weevils

Well, if I or what I know of RobertNashville narrowly escaped a murder rap against all odds and found himself under the microscope, I think it is highly unlikely that you or I would have had even one scrape with the law after leaving the courtroom and kissing the ground in gratitude.

Lessee, in my life I've had one speeding ticket, zero altercations with police, zero altercations with women. Now, ONE altercation with a woman would be a freebie, especially for a fella who might be young and dumb. But when you keep having altercations, can't blame it on crazy women. Thats like maybe blaming it on the table saw, the SECOND or THIRD time you cut off a finger! :)

...It would seem that the "Z-Man" has terrible taste in women.... He seems ta find them carpet-baggin harpys and shrill-voiced, sharp toungued shrews way too often.... That seems ta be the only thing that explains his problem with women...

And umm, plump. He should try his luck with some skinny ones maybe.

He got served with divorce papers in jail or at the court today too; said they'd been looking for him for 6 weeks to serve the papers. :)

- OS

• Like 2

Maybe he was stupid...maybe he actually did something wrong...maybe his girlfriend (who appears to have complained to LEO) is just being vindictive about something.

Getting charged, especially if it's "domestic" is pretty easy...whether he actually did anything wrong or not is another matter alltogether.

Just like all those run-ins with the law he had before Trayvon. This poor guy must just have bad luck. After all, he was never "convicted" of the stuff he was originally charged with prior to the shooting, so that must mean he is clean. He just has bad luck and the world is against him. He never assaulted that cop when he was drunk. The restraining order filed against him years before Trayvon was bogus. The reports from his ex-wife and recent girlfriend are bogus. And those claims of rape by a female family member were just made up. He just has real bad luck. The world is against him. Poor Zimmerman. I wish the media would just leave him alone, this hero of the gun owning community that so many would love to buy a new gun for and have as a neighbor.
  • Like 3
Just so we're keeping tally, independent of the Trayvon thing he has been arrested for violent behavior three times now. He has been accused of rape and abuse by 4 different women. He has been accused by a police officer of drunken assault. Now tack onto that he shot an unarmed teenager.

I'll agree that there wasn't enough evidence to convict him, but for the folks that hitched their wagon to Zimmerman's cause simply because Trayvon was "thuggish" absolutely baffles me.
  • Like 2

Just so we're keeping tally, independent of the Trayvon thing he has been arrested for violent behavior three times now. He has been accused of rape and abuse by 4 different women. He has been accused by a police officer of drunken assault. Now tack onto that he shot an unarmed teenager.

I'll agree that there wasn't enough evidence to convict him, but for the folks that hitched their wagon to Zimmerman's cause simply because Trayvon was "thuggish" absolutely baffles me.

I hitched my wagon to Zimmerman's cause because he wasn't guilty of murder. Trayvon wasn't a 12 year old baby face child. If people latched on to Trayvons thuggish nature, it was to combat that outright lie by our sorry ass media.

• Like 3

I hitched my wagon to Zimmerman's cause because he wasn't guilty of murder. Trayvon wasn't a 12 year old baby face child. If people latched on to Trayvons thuggish nature, it was to combat that outright lie by our sorry ass media.

I'm now questioning who the "real" thug is....

DaveS

I think it might be worth mentioning and us worth taking note of that that this could be the lot of ANY OF US who might have to defend his/her life with deadly force.

Nonsense, I don’t get out of my vehicle and start chasing people just because they don’t look like they belong in my neighborhood. If I did, I wouldn’t be shocked when I was arrested; its assault.

I don’t pull guns and threaten women and I don’t live with women that would call the cops on me. So any of this happening to me….. not a chance.
  • Like 3