Zimmerman Arrested Again

The jury spoke and that is that. All that's happened after that trial is what's the issue now. It seems like he can't stay out of trouble. And guns seem to be his problem. He doesn't need to own one. Maybe the judge will fix that for him. I'm not interested in discussing his circus of a trial any further. I'm interested in this current case.

DaveS

Why does anyone give a shit about this "current case"?  Why is his arrest and whatever comes of it of interest to you or anyone?

Guest Lester Weevils

Why does anyone give a #### about this "current case"?  Why is his arrest and whatever comes of it of interest to you or anyone?

Same appeal that makes people slow down on the road to study a car wreck.

Why does anyone give a #### about this "current case"?  Why is his arrest and whatever comes of it of interest to you or anyone?

Because I can, and it's funnier than hell! Because it's my god given constitutional right to follow court cases. And, he's a pos that needs gotten under control and kept there. Robert, I guess you could hang out somewhere else?

DaveS

Edited by DaveS

Funny?  Sorry but I don't see anything "funny" for anyone here.

I do. I find it funny for the state of Florida, because he's still running around acting a fool. He should have been sent to jail along time ago. And please don't ask me why, as you know as well as I do, (google it if you don't). He continues to be a POS and always will be! And I find it interesting that guns and violence seems to be his modus operandi.

DaveS

Funny?  Sorry but I don't see anything "funny" for anyone here.

I think it’s funny. I don’t think there anything funny about his victims and certainly nothing funny about them being threatened with a gun.

But I had to laugh out loud when I saw that this criminal had been arrested again. I guess stupidity makes me laugh. This guy’s life has been threatened yet he continues to try to get to the one place he will be an easy target; jail.

The prosecutors made mistakes and the jury got it wrong, it happens in our legal system; I’m okay with that. But in spite of the failures of our legal system this guy seems to be committed to seeing that justice prevails.

I would guess for the same reason you keep posting in this thread; it’s something to discuss? 
  • Like 3

That's a cheap shot.  I've never met him and I don't really care to. As far as those professing their beliefs, one way or another, they're still
just opinions. I just don't remember anyone sainting him. Supporting someone doesn't require you have to like them, unless you wish to
drip and ooze emotions, or that "r" word. If I remember the original threads right, I stayed out until several pages of people professing his guilt
without knowing anything more than heresay. From his actions, he becomes an idiot, nowadays, but that shouldn't make one change their
opinion if they applied any logic when they saw the evidence.

You can cite all the accusations, all day long, and that's all they are, but it lends itself to character. I'll grant you, he seems to have little
there, but sociopath? I don't know the guy. There are TV show hosts I would come as close to calling sociopaths as much as Z.

But, see? I really don't care, at this point. Must have been a slow news day for this to have been reported.

There are so many threads on here regarding the subject and so many posts with people touting him as a hero for gun rights, saying they would buy him a new gun or want him as a neighbor. I'm not combing through all that old nonsense to prove my point; it just exists. Add to that many of the vocal in th gun owning community posting blogs and stories on the subject painting Zmmerman and his actions is a positive and rose-colored light. This is what I'm talking about when I say "hitching one's wagon" to him.

Look at this man's history. Would any of us support a person with such a history? Support his right to a fair trial, sure, but the man himself? Hell no. It defies logic. The only reason I think so many jumped to his cause is because they saw this as a gun rights issue because that's where the media was going with it. In the end, I still believe that this was a man who was looking for trouble and found it. Perhaps Trayvon was doing the same, but I don't see how anyone would or could stand in Zmmerman's corner when it is so damn obvious the person he is.
  • Like 1

There are so many threads on here regarding the subject and so many posts with people touting him as a hero for gun rights, saying they would buy him a new gun or want him as a neighbor. I'm not combing through all that old nonsense to prove my point; it just exists. Add to that many of the vocal in th gun owning community posting blogs and stories on the subject painting Zmmerman and his actions is a positive and rose-colored light. This is what I'm talking about when I say "hitching one's wagon" to him.

Look at this man's history. Would any of us support a person with such a history? Support his right to a fair trial, sure, but the man himself? Hell no. It defies logic. The only reason I think so many jumped to his cause is because they saw this as a gun rights issue because that's where the media was going with it. In the end, I still believe that this was a man who was looking for trouble and found it. Perhaps Trayvon was doing the same, but I don't see how anyone would or could stand in Zmmerman's corner when it is so damn obvious the person he is.

Well said!

Dave

TMF:  Ole buddy.... I would ask in the kindest possible way; please read the two quotes below and reconcile them for me please....

"....You must defend people you don't agree with.  That's were you find out what your principles really are."  - Penn Jillette ....

.... Support his right to a fair trial, sure, but the man himself? Hell no. It defies logic. The only reason I think so many jumped to his cause is because they saw this as a gun rights issue because that's where the media was going with it. In the end, I still believe that this was a man who was looking for trouble and found it. Perhaps Trayvon was doing the same, but I don't see how anyone would or could stand in Zmmerman's corner when it is so damn obvious the person he is.

What in the world has happened here, bruthah???.... Who among us has proposed confering sainthood on the Z-Man or even suggested he is a role model for the "...yutths of america..." or the poster boy for gun rights?.... I'm a bit confused... Please enlighten me here....

Just wonderin....

leroy

• Like 1

TMF: Ole buddy.... I would ask in the kindest possible way; please read the two quotes below and reconcile them for me please....

What in the world has happened here, bruthah???.... Who among us has proposed confering sainthood on the Z-Man or even suggested he is a role model for the "...yutths of america..." or the poster boy for gun rights?.... I'm a bit confused... Please enlighten me here....

Just wonderin....
leroy

Actually it supports my sentiments exactly. I believe Zimmerman committed manslaughter, yet I acknowledge that he deserves a fair trial and that he got one. I acknowledge that there wasn't enough evidence to charge him let alone convict him.

If I go out and punch a woman in the face then hold her at gunpoint, yet do not get convicted of a crime, it doesn't mean it didnt happen and it doesn't mean that I didn't do it. To believe otherwise is to also believe that OJ didn't murder those two people. Don't confuse my opinions on someone's guilt with my belief in a system of justice.

And perhaps when I have some free time I'll look though the old threads and post quotes, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. If i did it would only piss off those people I'm quoting. I'm not lying to you. The posts are there. Not to mention all the stuff littering the internets on pro-gun websites. People said the very things I mentioned. Wasn't there a fund made to buy him a new gun? Weren't there folks here donating to Zimmerman's defense? Edited by TMF
  • Like 1

You can believe what you want. The jury disagreed. Most of the people I noticed were posting about the idea that Al and

Jesse, along with the media were trying to railroad a white hispanic. I don't remember anyone bestowing sainthood on him.

If the media tries so hard, I will always go against that grain because they always get it wrong. I remember only my posts,

though, and they were mostly about the idea of letting the evidence tell the story.

Have at it with the old threads. That ought to be fun.

It WAS a gun rights issue. George got way more support than he may have deserved because of it. Look at the date on this...

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2013/11/alert!-floridas-stand-your-ground-law-stood-its-ground-against-attack.aspx

• Like 1

TMF:  I pretty much agree with your post above (...#112...); with one exception... That exception is that Z-Man aint been tried for this latest "crime" as yet; and there are those of us that couldn't help but think that it might be that there could be a gold diggin harpy involved somewhere.... I dont know if ya have seen this as yet: http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/11/developing-zimmerman-defense-narrative-girlfriend-set-him-up/

I will grant that i havent seen a "rap sheet" for Z-Man; but if he wuz convicted of the other domestic violence stuff or plead "no contest"; i cant see how he could have legally owned and obtained a cc permit for the kel tec he finished brother trayvon off with...

Could you not draw the conclusion from the aforementioned info that he wasn't guilty of them heinous charges it wuz whispered that he wuz guilty of; Which leads me back to the "....You must defend people you dont agree with..." thing??... If the Florida constabulary thought they could have made a case on this stuff; i think they would have.... Police jurisdictions everywhere seem to like whoppin us men over the very thought we might lay a hand on the fairer sex to the point (...i think, at least...) that the "...innocent to proven guilty thing is reversed to "guilty as charged" without trial...

I aint pickin on ya; but it appears to me that you seem to be sayin that Z-Man "beat the system" and is a combination "evil genius" and psycopath... Ya also seem to be sayin that the Florida constabulary let the "old charges" slide by not prosecuting them...I cant buy that proposition either; and i figure im pretty open minded...

I could buy the proposition that lots of folks are tryin to either empty his pockets (...gold diggin harpys...), put him in jail for political gain (...fla political class...), makin z-man's actions the catylist for doin away with "stand your ground" and ccw, or just plain kill him (...the militant crowd); and they are simply continuin their work with this latest "revelation"...

As to the donation for the z-man's "replacement gun"; i dont see that as a bad thing...

On a personal basis; i dont think that shootin a thug that is tryin to kill ya is a particuarly bad thing...It seems necessary and prudent in this particular case here (...that is, if ya believed trayvon wuz beatin the z-man's brains out....) and it makes the world a better place when a thug is gone...I have a bit of a problem findin fault with either of those actions; except for the sad reality of takin a life... The fact is that i think trayvon made his decision long ago to be a "stone cold killa"; it just didnt work out...

As to the "need to shoot thing"; I will grant that i didn't always feel that way... I used to be young myself and could go unarmed and unafraid... I'm a bit older not, and i no longer can do them things...A sucker punch to my snout would probably kill me outright (...geezer and coumadin patient...)... That's exactly why im gonna do my best to see that it doesnt happen... It's funny how a bit of age (...or a good whoopin...) can change your view of the world...

leroy

Edited by leroy
  • Like 1
He's had 4 different women accuse him of assault. I see a trend. Add to that an officer accusing him of assault and a dead teenager, I'm starting to get a little suspicious. I dunno, I'm no Sherlock, but I know how to add.

It WAS a gun rights issue. George got way more support than he may have deserved because of it. Look at the date on this...

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/state-legislation/2013/11/alert!-floridas-stand-your-ground-law-stood-its-ground-against-attack.aspx

Sure, if its a gun rights issue lets make it a gun rights issue. Let us not ignore that Zimmerman is a bad, bad person who happened to be in a situation where he was being railroaded in an extra-judicial manner. There are many issues there but they are all separate. Jesse Jackson being a lunatic race baiter doesn't mean Zimmerman is a good guy. Trayvon smoking weed and talking about creepy crackers doesn't make Zimmerman a hero. That's the problem with this story. Everyone is letting their "causes" interfere with their judgement and basic common sense.

He's had 4 different women accuse him of assault. I see a trend. Add to that an officer accusing him of assault and a dead teenager, I'm starting to get a little suspicious. I dunno, I'm no Sherlock, but I know how to add.

Just don't use him to legislate gun rights. After that, they can lock him up and pound those flabby buns 'til the cows come home. I'll bet he screams like a girl, like he did on the 911 tape.

Edited by mikegideon

Sure, if its a gun rights issue lets make it a gun rights issue. Let us not ignore that Zimmerman is a bad, bad person who happened to be in a situation where he was being railroaded in an extra-judicial manner. There are many issues there but they are all separate. Jesse Jackson being a lunatic race baiter doesn't mean Zimmerman is a good guy. Trayvon smoking weed and talking about creepy crackers doesn't make Zimmerman a hero. That's the problem with this story. Everyone is letting their "causes" interfere with their judgement and basic common sense.

No. I honestly believe Z should have walked, based on the law and the evidence. Jesse and all the other clowns just got my attention. 

No. I honestly believe Z should have walked, based on the law and the evidence. Jesse and all the other clowns just got my attention.

I also believe there was not enough evidence. I do think he intended to create a situation where he could use deadly force. I acknowledge that means nothing in court, just my opinion. Lotta folks can't separate one from the other, ya know?

TMF:  I pretty much agree with your post above (...#112...); with one exception... That exception is that Z-Man aint been tried for this latest "crime" as yet; and there are those of us that couldn't help but think that it might be that there could be a gold diggin harpy involved somewhere.... I dont know if ya have seen this as yet: http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/11/developing-zimmerman-defense-narrative-girlfriend-set-him-up/

If that's true, it's the dumbest attempted gold-digger on the planet. Zim barely has a pot to pee in.

- OS

• Like 2

If that's true, it's the dumbest attempted gold-digger on the planet. Zim barely has a pot to pee in.

- OS

Have you seen her picture? Here in Tennessee? On a friggin gun board? Z may be broke, but he's damn sure famous. And anybody that accuses him of anything is automatically famous too. Z doesn't need any money if she can get paid to be illiterate on National TV.

• Like 1

Have you seen her picture? Here in Tennessee? On a friggin gun board? Z may be broke, but he's damn sure famous. And anybody that accuses him of anything is automatically famous too. Z doesn't need any money if she can get paid to be illiterate on National TV.

Have you guys heard about the 25 year old named "Star" that's going to marry Charles Manson?  Celebrity brings out the craziest of women.