Zimmerman Arrested Again

It’s a government conspiracy. He is being set-up. We are all at risk for this; they are going to get our wives or girlfriends to accuse us all of violence and seize all our weapons.

We should start a collection to buy George new guns as soon as he is cleared of these preposterous allegations.

Don’t forget... This could be you.

I thought it was a set up too. However, experience shows that "once a thug always a thug". Wonder what happened to all the people that defended Zman on here before? They're not here. I wish they would join in. Legal Reserection has a little on their site, and of course Zman is the innocent party and was framed, setup ect ect, Imagine that.

Dave

I thought it was a set up too. However, experience shows that "once a thug always a thug". Wonder what happened to all the people that defended Zman on here before? They're not here. I wish they would join in. Legal Reserection has a little on their site, and of course Zman is the innocent party and was framed, setup ect ect, Imagine that.

Dave

Z man was not guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin. There... I defended him again.

You should cut a fellow Crack'a a little slack  :rofl:

Edited by mikegideon

I think so. Now, the bar owner that shot the musician in the back of the head... that sounds a little more like murder. Guess we'll see if it works again.

I guess we will see. I like a little more information than two guys were in a bar and one of them shot the other. I can think of a lot of ways in a tussle a guy could get shot in the back.

Z man was not guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin. There... I defended him again.

You should cut a fellow Crack'a a little slack  :rofl:

OK brother...a little slack has been cut for you! Now what?

DaveS

Edited by DaveS

I guess we will see. I like a little more information than two guys were in a bar and one of them shot the other. I can think of a lot of ways in a tussle a guy could get shot in the back.

Sure, I can too. Maybe the bar owner's face is all smashed up. That would be a compelling defense

I was talking about slack for Z man. He a crack'a too.

No he's not, he's a half cracka, remember? He doesn't hold "full cracka status" by virtue of birth, plus he's only a "creepy azz cracka". I bet he feels stupid right now though....

DaveS

Edited by DaveS

Dave

I and I believe most of us who "defended" Zimmerman in the Martin shooting did so for two primary reasons.

1) was that it was evident very early on that him being charged at all was predicated on race-baiting politics and a shopped-for DA rather than evidence that the shooting was anything other than what it was; self-defense (and the information that has come out since the trial form folks such as the original investigating officers, etc. has shown that to be exactly the case)

2) The other reason was that the evidence that was known before the trial suggested to me that he simply was not guilty and the evidence presented during the trial removed any doubts I may have had beforehand.

However, claims to the contrary not withstanding, to the best of my recollection, neither I or anyone else on TGO who believed he was being railroaded then ever tried to confer sainthood on him or make him a poster boy for responsible firearm use. We just believed that the charges were bogus and that he was not guilty; positions that I would suggest were the right positions based on the facts and the verdict.

With regards to these current charges, that's pretty much all we have...charges. Maybe I'm weird with but I don't put a lot of stock in "charges" and I'm not going to support or crucify anyone just because he/she got charged with something.  If a lot of evidence comes out with this latest case that shows his guilt or innocence then I would support or condemn him based on that evidence. What I will not do is try to crucify the man based on charges alone as some here seem more than willing to do.

Bottom line is, there is nothing to "join in" on except for those who just want to pile on Zimmerman and/or who want to pontificate about the "facts" of a case they actually know nothing about.

• Like 1

I and I believe most of us who "defended" Zimmerman in the Martin shooting did so for two primary reasons.

1) was that it was evident very early on that him being charged at all was predicated on race-baiting politics and a shopped-for DA rather than evidence that the shooting was anything other than what it was; self-defense (and the information that has come out since the trial form folks such as the original investigating officers, etc. has shown that to be exactly the case)

2) The other reason was that the evidence that was known before the trial suggested to me that he simply was not guilty and the evidence presented during the trial removed any doubts I may have had beforehand.

However, claims to the contrary not withstanding, to the best of my recollection, neither I or anyone else on TGO who believed he was being railroaded then ever tried to confer sainthood on him or make him a poster boy for responsible firearm use. We just believed that the charges were bogus and that he was not guilty; positions that I would suggest were the right positions based on the facts and the verdict.

With regards to these current charges, that's pretty much all we have...charges. Maybe I'm weird with but I don't put a lot of stock in "charges" and I'm not going to support or crucify anyone just because he/she got charged with something.  If a lot of evidence comes out with this latest case that shows his guilt or innocence then I would support or condemn him based on that evidence. What I will not do is try to crucify the man based on charges alone as some here seem more than willing to do.

Bottom line is, there is nothing to "join in" on except for those who just want to pile on Zimmerman and/or who want to pontificate about the "facts" of a case they actually know nothing about.

For the first time in TGO history Robert, I agree with you! However Brother, you have your opinion of him and I have mine. I hope I'm wrong.

Dave

So you know more about the "facts" of the case than those of us who think he was guilty of manslaughter, and we are all race baiters?

So you know more about the "facts" of the case than those of us who think he was guilty of manslaughter, and we are all race baiters?

The jury, all of them, disagree with you on the manslaughter thing. They got their instructions from the judge. Not sayin' who needs to bone up on the law here, but their decision was final. Race baiters... Crump, Sharpton, Jackson, and the Big Eared Wonder.

The jury, all of them, disagree with you on the manslaughter thing. They got their instructions from the judge. Not sayin' who needs to bone up on the law here, but their decision was final.

Agreed; and I’m okay with that. Sometimes the Prosecution does a lousy job.

What amazes me is that this guy seems hell bent on going to jail. There is a very good chance that would be a death sentence.
  • Like 1

Agreed; and I’m okay with that. Sometimes the Prosecution does a lousy job.

What amazes me is that this guy seems hell bent on going to jail. There is a very good chance that would be a death sentence.

My defense of Z during the Trayvon mess wasn't personal. I figured he was an idiot from the beginning. If he's guilty this time, let him fry. It helps that Obama hasn't declared him guilty this time.

Speaking of prison... That's where I would like to see Barry too. In a cell with a big old hairy, thick knuckled redneck that's as gay as Little Richard.

• Like 3
Guest ThePunisher

Speaking of prison... That's where I would like to see Barry too. In a cell with a big old hairy, thick knuckled redneck that's as gay as Little Richard.

His name is Big Bubba

How you got any of that ^^^ out of what I said is odd to say the least; I can only surmise that you either didn't actually read what I wrote or that you purposely ignored what I wrote to justify the above comment.

The race-baiters/those I was referring to should have been obvious...those who only cared that a "white-Hispanic shot a "black boy" which included about 99% of the media and especially the likes of Sharpton, Jackson, and their ilk, and those who who scrubbed sweet little Trayvon's social media pages to make him look like a sweet little 12 year old baby-faced boy...I was talking about those who ONLY cared that a black boy was shot by a non-black....the people who ignored an uncannily similar situation except that it was a black man who shot a white boy...the people for whom EVERYTHING is about race regardless of and often in spite of the facts. All that to say, when I mentioned "race-baiters" in my original post, I wasn't including or even thinking about anyone here on TGO.

I never said anything about knowing "more about the facts"...I was explaining why I supported Zimmerman in the Zimmerman/Martin case in that the facts indicated to me that Zimmerman's use of deadly force was justified and that he shouldn't have been charged. Apparently the jury thought so as well.

Edited by RobertNashville

For the first time in TGO history Robert, I agree with you! However Brother, you have your opinion of him and I have mine. I hope I'm wrong.

Dave

I'm glad we can agree on something, Dave :)

Let me say, though, that I don't really have an opinion of "HIM"; I don't know and don't really care if he is a wonderful person of a low-life SOB...to me, that has nothing to do with whether someone is or isn't guilty of a crime they've been accused of.

Edited by RobertNashville
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Well what do you know...color me NOT surprised.

I'm starting to think that Zimmerman's only real failing....where his intelligence may be rationally called into question, is with regards to the women he allows into his life.  If he made some better choices there we would probably never hear about him again. ;)

• Like 1