Thug down! of the knockout game variety

• Moderators

The intended victim shot Weaver twice, once in the leg and the other shot landing an inch away from his spine in the February 26 incident. WILX says Weaver has since been sentenced to a year in jail.

Let it be noted for the epic caliber wars that even the mighty .40 S&W is not a one stop shot.

Not like I approve of the game in any way , but if you get stuck in the side with something and your not cut or hurt you can shoot them ? Just doesn't seem like the point I would pull my gun and start shooting.

I could be reading to much into it but I suspect it also involved the thuggee looking at his taser wondering what happened, victim pulling his pistol and thuggee going in for a second time a fore getting plugged twice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Not like I approve of the game in any way , but if you get stuck in the side with something and your not cut or hurt you can shoot them ? Just doesn't seem like the point I would pull my gun and start shooting.

A stranger pushes something into your side and you are contemplating if it qualifies for pulling your gun???????

• Like 2

A stranger pushes something into your side and you are contemplating if it qualifies for pulling your gun???????

Well maybe as opposed to being bumped. Not enough info for me to shoot someone. If you want to pull your piece and shoot somebody it's supposed to be life threatening. I guess what I'm saying is he wasn't punched in the head , that's when I retaliate. He felt something in his side , gald he got off the hook ; but surprised.

I guess you had to be there , but apparently the dude confessed.

Edited by Threeeighty
I just hope the kid takes the year in jail as a life lesson and straightens up his act. He's young enough that he'll either leave a hardened criminal or maybe just maybe a decent young man with a not so decent past and a good future.

Here's to hoping anyway.
  • Like 1

Well maybe as opposed to being bumped. Not enough info for me to shoot someone. If you want to pull your piece and shoot somebody it's supposed to be life threatening. I guess what I'm saying is he wasn't punched in the head , that's when I retaliate. He felt something in his side , gald he got off the hook ; but surprised.

I guess you had to be there , but apparently the dude confessed.

You wouldn't draw & shoot some thug who was trying to taze you with a tazer? Personally I consider that a very serious "precurser" of an attempt to cause SBI or death, what possible reason would the thug have to try to instantly incapacitate someone else if not to commit other crimes against that person such as rob, rape, assault, kidnap or even possibly to murder them?
  • Like 1
Guest TankerHC

What I find interesting about this entire episode is no one is coming in on either side and mentioning the elephant in the room. (Talking about the news)

The victim was a black man.

Of course that would require showing that they arent randomly attacking white people, as the first attack on a homeless man on a liveleak video I just watched was a black man attacked by 3 other blacks.

and

With all the "Black children are being killed by illegal guns so we need to get them out of everyone's hands" talk, How do the race baiters use a black man, legally armed, defending himself and his 6 year old from black thugs, with a gun? I am sure it wouldnt help anti gun and MAIG members Mayor Virg Bernero of Lansing or Mayor of East Lansing Dianne Godeeris position. 

The Post Standard from New York had an article something about not thinking all victims are black, list of knockout victims was about 50/50. And yesterday heard a news blurb that said three people in the last two months have been killed, 2 white, one black. 

These are just animals, plain and simple, no need to excuse them for any reason, not "their upbringing", not their financial status, nothing, no excuses, tired of giving criminals "reasons", "reasons" for committing crimes are excuses, period. 

Tanker, the racism begins with the game itself. The "knockout game" started as "polar bear hunting" as groups of young black kids went around searching for white males to attack.

Media seems to be avoiding that aspect altogether.

A taser, if it doesn't kill you, is intended to incapacitate you.  Make you defenseless.  Leads to all sorts of possibilities.  It's not a friendly act.  Rock breaks scissors.