1/2 ton Alabama Hog

I would just like to know where on a Professional Hunting and Game Reserve could something that large had hid for all those years and not been see till now. That would be about like a 1100 lb Black Angus Bull walking around in the woods and no one seeing it. Sounds a little unusual but I guess stranger things have happened???.................jmho

• Like 1

I would just like to know where on a Professional Hunting and Game Reserve could something that large had hid for all those years and not been see till now. That would be about like a 1100 lb Black Angus Bull walking around in the woods and no one seeing it. Sounds a little unusual but I guess stranger things have happened???.................jmho

That's why I sad.. they have shorter legs.. they are lower to the ground.. so it might be possible.. but  still..its center mass is HUGE..and the sounds this thing gives forth..I don't know.. in comparison the boy looks tiny...

The locals may have thought it was bigfoot walking around the woods :)

The owners of the reserve likely knew about him, and possibly waited for someone who was willing to pay big money to take the monster. I've heard of similar reserves charging fees based on the size of the animal taken.

Guest Bonedaddy

I've seen bigger. Wasn't a wild hog but it was a monster. My great, great uncle Sam raised hogs outside Ponotoc, MS when I was younger. His breeder boar weighed in at 1100 lbs and the two sows were 800 and 900 lbs. Couldn't mate it with smaller sows 'cause he would crush'm. That boar was a big as a Volkswagon and Uncle Sam was the only one who could go near it. Mean somb**ch, it was. Uncle Sam was only 5' tall and looked like food for that thing but it never messed with him. Had some mean azz roosters 'round there, too. My brother got his hair "combed" a time or two by'm. Seems the mean critters always went for him first, which was good for me, if ya know what I mean.