60 year old woman shoots, kills, two Knockout Game Players..

Guest TankerHC

Guest TankerHC

Deleted. I will not be posting any link on anything from here on out.

This was posted on several conservative sites, Mixedmartialarts.com, being spread all over social media, and anywhere and everywhere. I looked at the date "november 18th" then decided to see if it was real. It appears to be fake. 

Since websites that are legit take these stories and run with them, no way any longer to tell if something is real or fake. Worse than Viruses. In fact I would rather have a virus destroy my computers than post another story that is taken and run with because about 1 in 20 seems to be real these days.

Friend of mine in New York, and another in Florida both say they saw it on their local news, trying to find this story on either of those news channels. 

Edited by TankerHC
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nra37922

BSNBC Newsflash

Racist white 60 grandmother with ties to KKK guns down two black youths who were going to choir practice.   More as we can make it up..

I don't blame you tanker. I have done that several times and it turned out to not be true so now I use "fact check" and "snopes" to see if it's true or not before I post a link. I don't trust any sites except this one and one other gun site I belong to when it comes to believing what I read.......

Guest TankerHC

I don't blame you tanker. I have done that several times and it turned out to not be true so now I use "fact check" and "snopes" to see if it's true or not before I post a link. I don't trust any sites except this one and one other gun site I belong to when it comes to believing what I read.......

Cant trust Snopes either. They seem to deny any negative Democrat story (Stating false) when all you have to do is turn on the TV and watch that Democrat. Or it will be a "mixture of true and false". For example the NC Senator Soles story.

Snopes is not to be believed, (I don't believe).  

Cant trust Snopes either. They seem to deny any negative Democrat story (Stating false) when all you have to do is turn on the TV and watch that Democrat. Or it will be a "mixture of true and false". For example the NC Senator Soles story.

I know that too Tank. I began saying back in 2008 that snopes was a very liberal minded screening group and folks told me I was wrong and that they had no preferences on either side. I knew they were lying and covering Obama's butt on many things I quit trying to convince folks that they were very liberal minded and just left it alone. I think Fact Check is still fairly accurate on most things.  I had some real proof about some very clear lies about Obama on a trip to Afghanistan in his first term and snopes denied every bit of it. I had videos made by my Grandson of what was a few of the lies which snopes totally denied. They said Obama spent most of the entire time there with the troops when in all, he never met with any troops lower than a Commander and really spent more of his time in the recreation building shooting hoops. He would spend hours at a time doing it and since my Grandson was in charge of maintenance of that area he made video's of the southpaw hoop shooter. It was said that many of the troops looked forward to meeting him but he said he would only be meeting with the high command. The trip was promoted as the President was going to visit the troops. When an Army Private wrote home and told his wife about the way Obama treated the troops and shun them while there and he shot hoops most of the time snopes said that Obama never shot any basket ball and the Private was ordered by his superiors to apologize for telling lies about the President. The Private said he lied to keep from being kicked out of the service. I knew right then just how liberal snopes was and is................jmho