gander mountian rant

BJB

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been 2 years at least since I even went into their store.  Its been longer than that since I purchased anything!  I can say that about Dicks too!  But not my beloved Bass Pro.  Bought several $9.99 50 caliber ammo cans yesterday evening!  With many more remaining!

Guest ThePunisher
Went to Dicks' last week for first in several months to browse around the gun department and I asked about evil black rifles and the associate said that they don't carry the modern sports rifle any longer. Left the store when I heard that BS answer. Dick's has them trained to be politically correct. They've lost lots of my money since the panic.

GM is so close to my house that it was nice just to go in and browse around the guns. The one thing that they had going for them was there selection. Good to go in and hold several different makes and models to see which one you wanted to purchase..... elsewhere! Now it's just a hassle. Heck, you gotta get a number wait for them to call it then watch them get irritated when you want to see a few different models and downright nasty if your not actually going to buy something.

you could not pay me to stand in line at grander mountain for 1 1/2 hours for anything, even if they were giving it away.  grander mountain is a store for the person that does not know better.  when i go to knoxville i stop in just to look at the guns and make fun of the high prices.  everything in the store is priced high.  but it is a good place to look at what you want so you can shop around for a better price.