Another AmmoMan sale

LIMITED AVAILABILITY: AMMO SALE STARTS AT MIDNIGHT (EST) FRIDAY!

WE ARE DOING SOMETHING SPECIAL AT MIDNIGHT FRIDAY FOR BLACK FRIDAY.

LOOSE-PACKAGED AMMO DELIVERED IN AMMO CANS FOR VERY ATTRACTIVE PRICES.

THESE ARE ROUNDS WHERE BOXES HAVE BEEN DAMAGED IN OUR WAREHOUSE. BECAUSE OF THE COSMETIC PROBLEMS WITH PACKAGING, WE CANNOT SELL THEM LIKE WE WOULD OTHER ROUNDS. THE GOOD NEWS IS, THE PER ROUND PRICE IS OUTSTANDING ON THIS AMMO.

DETAILS HERE: WWW.AMMOMAN.COM/AMMO-BY-THE-POUND

PLEASE BE AWARE, THESE ARE SORTED BY CALIBER BUT THE ROUNDS IN EACH AMMO CAN ARE MIXED. THAT MEANS YOU WILL GET SELF-DEFENSE ROUNDS, FULL METAL JACKET ROUNDS, AND ASSORTED BULLET WEIGHTS IN EACH.

WE HAVE A VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF EACH CALIBER AND ARE ASKING FOLKS TO PLEASE LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER.  

THESE PRODUCTS WILL APPEAR AT MIDNIGHT (EST) FRIDAY MORNING FOR SALE.

AGAIN, ALL THE DETAILS, AVAILABLE CALIBERS, AND PRICES ARE LISTED HERE:

HTTP://WWW.AMMOMAN.COM/AMMO-BY-THE-POUND

Remember, ALL AMMO SHIPS FREE FROM AMMOMAN!

Thank you for your support and enjoy your Thanksgiving.
http://www.AMMOMAN.com

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold out and coming to a reseller near you soon....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nope, didn't go to resellers because ammoMan only allows 1 can per customer per purchase........I have been buying from Eric for years and he holds firm to that rule on sale items...........

Nope, didn't go to resellers because ammoMan only allows 1 can per customer per purchase........I have been buying from Eric for years and he holds firm to that rule on sale items...........

doesn't mean they wont take that 1k and split it into smaller amounts and resell them

He send me sale updates a lot and I try to post them here will I can but his prices keep ammo flying off his shelves pretty quick and it might be a good thing if you go to his home site and request to receive his email specials and he can send them to ya'll like I get them........Just might be able to get in on sales a little quicker that way...................jmho

Update: Just received my .50 can from Ammoman - Black Friday special. Looks to be mostly gray steelcase, some green steelcase, a mix of FMJ and HP, and about 5-10% reloadable brass! All in a new .50 cal steel can, complete with TN tax stamp. About $0.17 a round. :)

Got some sorting to do...(Edit) and counting...:(

Actual count 584 rounds, about 22% short of their advertizement. Or about $0.22 per round.I've yet to buy loose ammo from anyone and not get shortchanged. They also said no guarantee - but I sent a nice e-mail just the same.

Not as much brass as I thought, either - most of it was in the first of 3 bags. 18 rounds total

Caveat emptor

Edited by ttocswob

Now you've gone and done it. Let my supply line loose on here. That's awful. Just kidding.

I've been a customer with Ammoman for 6-7 years. I can't really remember how long exactly, but prices have always been fair and with free shipping I haven't had to worry.

Of course with the pricing over the last year, Eric, as well as most others have adjusted accordingly. But prices and availability seem to be getting better and I hope to be able to go back and continue buying from him.

• 2 months later...

I sent an email asking about it. He got right back to me:

> In regards to sales tax, our warehouse actually ships out of Tennessee, so all orders shipped within the state are considered an in-state sale. As a result, we are required to charge sales tax on all orders. I apologize about any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thank you,
Joe
AmmoMan.com

Same deal with Bulkammo.com.  Ship from TN.

Well, that sucks. I can usually buy ammo online & pay shipping, or buy it locally & pay sales tax, and it comes out a wash. But buying online with shipping *and* sales tax puts it at a price disadvantage compared to out-of-state businesses (at least for me in TN). It's the same with LuckyGunner.com. They have one of the best websites for ordering ammunition, but they're in-state, and have to collect sales tax. Their prices are a tad high, too, but you know if they have it in stock; and their service is great, so you get what you pay for. If I'm not in a hurry, I'll usually scrounge around for a while & find it cheaper out of state.

Edited by NashvilleStage

I don't know. Shoot them an email & ask. It's info@ammoman.com. Let us know what you hear.

Thank you for contacting me at AmmoMan.com. Unfortunately, we don't offer local pick up from our warehouse for insurance reasons. I apologize for the inconvenience. You can place an order online or over the phone and we can ship it right to your door. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Have a great day. 

Thank you,

Stan
AmmoMan.com